View Single Post
Old 11-16-2008, 09:50 AM   #45
darksinner

darksinner has initial reputation

While I continues to catch my breath and savoring the hot fuck we just make, your sudden scream startle me.

“What the fucks wrong with you, for one moment you were moaning and enjoying it like a good little slut, and now screaming like a wild bitch for no reason! My house is soundproofed, you can scream all you want, and nobody is going to hear it! So you better keep your mouth shut, or will slice out those cute little red lips of yours!” I slap you hard in your screaming mouth, so hard that small amount of blood dripping out of your gum, and add more red color to your sexy lips.

The moment of savoring the sex was ruined by your scream, I slowly pull out my dripping wet cock and quickly get over the table and grab the camera. While you still lying on the couch, spreading your legs wide apart, too sore and too weak to even move your body, I walk back your naked body and point the camera just inches away on your swollen and dripping wet slit.

You try to close your legs in spite of the soreness on your pink hole, but my hand quickly grab onto one of your leg and preventing it for closing. Your small little swollen hole is still unable to close up due to the large intrusion of my huge cock, each time you breath, your little pussy lips gapping like a fish mouth. Finally my hot stick white cum that shot deeply inside your womb begin to flow out of your little pink hole onto my hardwood floor.

“Wow look at this, Im sure Jack would love to see this as well, don’t you babe?” I laugh and point the camera at your pale pretty face.

Last edited by darksinner; 11-16-2008 at 10:02 AM.
darksinner is offline   Reply With Quote