View Single Post
Old 12-26-2006, 04:31 PM   #8
Spytrx

Spytrx has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Spytrx has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Spytrx has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Spytrx has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Spytrx has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Spytrx has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Spytrx has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Spytrx has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Spytrx has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Spytrx has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Wiz - your terms are unacceptable

I have nothing to gain by your demands (since I have done nothing wrong), unlike you who would come out all smug and shiny (even though you flew off the handle for no reason) - but if I remain defiant I clearly win one over you.. I like them silly little certs and you seem to enjoy making them, so what the heck, do your worst.

One favour though - mind increasing the pixel size so I can actually print of them off nicely?

Quote:
Originally Posted by somedude
They can tear each other's guts out in the Rowdy Room, just behave on the rest of the board!
I sure hope you mean it - I am all game and keep it in here. Looking forward to it, to tell you the truth. He is fun...

Last edited by Spytrx; 12-26-2006 at 04:47 PM. Reason: spelling
Spytrx is offline   Reply With Quote