View Single Post
Old 10-30-2021, 02:13 PM   #22000
flavor2235
Privileged Member

flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

A Tickling, Teasing, Luxurious Tuck-in for My Sweet Boy - Tara Tainton

Mother, MILF, Big Tits, Amateur, Roleplay, POV, Cheating, Wife, Female Domination, Jerk Off Instruction, Virtual Sex, Only Handjob, Cum on Hands

I love tucking in my good little boy. I love your sweet little face and giving you a big kiss before you drift off to sleepy land. I love having those final few moments with you to tell you how much I love you and ensure you have a beautiful night's rest. But... why do you have mommy's fur coat draped over your bed? I know you've always loved its silky softness, always loved the tickle of fur on your young skin. But you have to be careful with mommy's expensive fur... and you can't have big toys hidden under your bedcovers to play with after lights out either. So, give the toy to mommy, darling. We have a big, fun day planned for tomorrow and you need your rest. Or is that not a toy? Is that... something else entirely... something just as big and hard... something prompted by playing with my fur coat? Something that needs taken care of in order for you to be able to fall resting? Something mommy needs to tend to in her most loving, special, caring way?
Luxurious Tuck-in.mp4

SexyAlana – Mommy Teaches Son A Lesson HD 1080p

Mother, MILF, Big Tits, Big Ass, Amateur, Latina, Roleplay, POV, Cheating, Wife, Virtual Sex, Cum in Pussy, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Female Domination, Jerk Off Instruction

I am your sexy Mom, who is always on your case but we both share a sexy obsession. One day I barge into your room, going on and on about the stupid sluts you date that have no brains and treat you like crap, I don’t even notice that my pussy is showing, my ass gets flashed and even my tits are exposed. You start getting hard watching me rant. I know you want to fuck me but this is not okay, and its not supposed to be. You find me irresistible as I get on the bed with you and ride your cock till you cum inside of me.
SexyAlana - Mommy Teaches Son a Lesson.mp4