View Single Post
Old 08-30-2020, 08:14 AM   #11032
flavor2235
Privileged Member

flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Sitting On Mummys Lap HD

It’s your birthday today!!! Mommy has a very special surprise too!!! We are expecting two young boys to come over today. They have been coming around for some time now because they just love getting a good wank from mummy!!! You are going to sit on mummy’s lap today and watch what mummy does to them, that way you will understand all about the birds and the bees!!! Mummy wants to be sure her little boy knows how to make that little dick feel good and spunk for mu mmy!! Mummy will demonstrate on the boys that come over while you sit on my lap!!! Were going to have your little dick spunking along with the other little boys dicks spunking!!! Mummy is going to be covered in little boy spunk after it’s all done!!!
Sitting On Mummys Lap.mp4

Rae The Foster Mom Turns Bombshell HD

Rae just adopted you from the foster home and you have brought home failing grades and the principal just called. We need to get to the bottom of what is bothering you, but let’s talk about it while I get dressed for church. We are both going today to praise the Lord in his holy house. Ok now I am ready to worship God today. How does mommy look in my blouse, long skirt and pearls? Ok where were we? What is upsetting you so bad that you have bad grades? What do you have behind your back? Show me. Oh my goodness. I can’t wear this stuff. I am a wholesome women of church. I don’t wear strings for panties and this revealing type stuff!!! I will put this stuff on but with one condition!!! You must get better grades. Ok deal? Ok give me the bag and I will put it on. How do I look? My goodness this stuff makes me look like a street walker!!! Stockings, g-string, stiletto’s, and this club dress!!! Oh dear, is that a boner you are getting? Did this outfit arouse you? Ok well I guess mommy has to help you! You can’t go to church with that erection. Take it out and stroke it in front of me. Look at mommy’s body in this dress. Here…use mommy’s satin granny panties that I had on to jerk off your semen on to the granny panties!!!
Rae The Foster Mom Turns Bombshell.mp4
flavor2235 is offline   Reply With Quote