View Single Post
Old 07-27-2008, 07:50 PM   #52
AWDracer
Self-exiled

AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by somedude View Post
No one was banned! Everyone relax...smoke a bong...sit back and maybe rape or be raped!
It appears that NiceIdeas got banned directly from this "joke". Like Chitown, I don't find it a funny to joke about. But there is a difference, the racist jokes would not be something I would publicly throw out in real life and they are stereotypical and inaccurate, but I still chuckle about it because I can think of the SMALL but PROMINENT number of examples which link to the joke. Likewise, I don't see the baby joke to be THAT offensive.

Unless..ChiTown had a personal experience with a baby in that kind of a setting. That would truly be my next best guess...

NiceIdeas still didn't need to get banned for it. This is stupid.
AWDracer is offline   Reply With Quote