View Single Post
Old 07-27-2008, 02:40 PM   #50
Ragman
Privileged Member

Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Ragman

the jokes I posted weren't nearly as bad as some of the others ( at least as far as I was concerned) I read through this thread ( when it was still about bad jokes) and found most of the other jokes not funny at all. yes yes I get it.. you are making' a disgusting refference.. good for you.. doesn't mean its funny.

the thing is the jokes in this thread are MEANT to be in poor taste i am not defending those jokes that were more offensive than others, but its liek a train wreck or a car accident.. the thread title says the jokes are very offensive...

If you are passing by a car wreck and you look and see someone who got their head cut off in the wreck.. and it traumaties you for life... then it really is your fault for looking, You know there is a possibility to see something you can never unsee.. and you look anyway.

In hindsight perhaps this topic never should have been made. With so many people who are so fiercly emotional who frequent this board this sort of unfortunate incident was bound to happen.

Ragman is offline   Reply With Quote