Thread: Jimi Hendrix
View Single Post
Old 08-10-2006, 02:17 AM   #40
Sodoman
Backdoor Bandit

Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by innocent
early Def Leppard, Pat Benatar, the Pretenders, (technically 70's band), U2, John Cougar Melloncamp, Guns'N Roses, Skid Row had a moment and a few songs, and Tesla. Ratt had a few good rock songs also. Nirvana, Pearl Jam, Alice in Chains (best of the grunge bands), and Soundgarden. Red Hot Chilli Peppers:
qoute sodoman.

shit man you stalking me? this lot were my life a good few years back!!!!
G'n'R god wet knickers
skid row...seb bach was great but bolan was my man! slave to the grind yeah man!
all that you mentioned here were my youth gone wild era. god this brings back such memories!
i'll admit i was a rock chick for those of you who missed the glam rock photo i posted a while back. no shame involved as that was best time of my life as a young frre single girl. and i was a roadie too! any one heard of wolfsbane??
I did say I was your Cyber Stalker! I'd love to stalk you and have my way with you! Anyways, I grew up in the mid-to-late 80's and early-to-mid 90's. So I'm very familiar with the glam bands. I thought these were the best bands in the mainstream limelight. Also liked the Crue and the Priest.