View Single Post
Old 03-30-2013, 04:32 PM   #303
Cilix

Cilix has initial reputation

I got interested over twenty years ago, when I was 12 or 13 years old. I'm not really sure what triggered my interests, but there's few scenes which might be the very first one.

It was a western movie. I don't know the title. There were this good guy allied with some bad guys. I think they were involved with manhunt. They found this camp, where's and native american woman alone. The bad guys start to have fun with her, but the good guy stops the action. Then the group's leader decides that bad guys need to go into tent in order to proceed. The good guy protests, but he there's nothing he can do. The bad guys carry the native american woman, who's clothes has been ripped off, into tent and the rape happens off-screen. I remember how I could almost feel through the screen how the good guy was discussed, woman not so pleased, and the bad guys excited. It was very fascinating.

Second one was a TV-series episode. I don't know original name, but the literal translation to English would be "Top Models". It was aired about on year 1990. There were a scene where one of the female characters were kidnapped and tied into bed. The kidnapper said something like this: "There's millions of males who wants you and you are all mine". (I agreed with him). Then he raped her off-screen.

Last edited by Cilix; 03-30-2013 at 04:34 PM.
Cilix is offline   Reply With Quote