View Single Post
Old 03-05-2013, 05:58 PM   #1
Larzaius
Privileged Member

Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default A stressful week

The best thing I think I ever could do was open my own private institution for troubled women. Bribe a couple of officials, promise them their cocks will get sucked once and awhile and voila my own private little slave pit. We cater mostly to women who are under a lot of stress, or where put in a stressful situation. Sure we look like a regular clinic but that's only a cover once we get them to the labs downstairs, we can lock them up, rape them, drug them, brainwash them what ever we choose to do. I look down at the nurse whose sucking my cock, a former paitent of mine now more than willing to do anything her Doctor tells her. I'm take a folder and prepare for our next paitent.
Larzaius is offline   Reply With Quote