View Single Post
Old 02-19-2008, 08:29 PM   #1
Flavanostars
Banned

Flavanostars has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flavanostars has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flavanostars has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flavanostars has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flavanostars has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flavanostars has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flavanostars has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flavanostars has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flavanostars has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flavanostars has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flavanostars has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Escaping The Fate

It could be just me, but I really want to see a scene happen, where the girl manages to get away from the rapeist.

I just think a lot of times, chicks don't put in any effort into getting away and instead just scream and move around. It's pathetic and annoying.

I've never experienced this happen (I don't do rape btw), but when guys stick their dick into the chicks mouth, can't the girls just bite his dick with their teeth ?

That has to deal a lot more damage then screaming....

Or can't they just kick the guys in the nuts when they see an opportunity come by ? since in most cases, they can move their legs (if not it'll be harder for the guy to fuck her)

Anyway, to the main question.
(In Fantasy) If you were planning on raping a girl, what would you do to make sure she won't be able to make a get away ?
Flavanostars is offline   Reply With Quote