View Single Post
Old 02-07-2008, 02:55 AM   #37
AWDracer
Self-exiled

AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by shysnale View Post
Be careful pf. Giving hope to a desperate heart like me can end up with a strange request from someone who can't see clearly between humour and rare people.
And funnily enough I'm experiencing the same problem as you though you're nearly twice my age (I'm 20). But quite honestly, I hope that things work out for both of us because your desperate heart describes me too :/

I honestly believe I'm thinking 5-10 years easily down the road ahead of my age group in terms of relationships. One person told me that I am "already planning something you don't have". I'm just as scared as you are - and I think we have a right to be. Is there such a thing as fate?
AWDracer is offline   Reply With Quote