Thread: Ethics
View Single Post
Old 11-04-2007, 05:00 AM   #25
Emily Johnson
Opinionated Bitch

Emily Johnson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Emily Johnson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Emily Johnson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Emily Johnson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Emily Johnson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Emily Johnson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Emily Johnson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Emily Johnson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Emily Johnson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Emily Johnson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Emily Johnson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via MSN to Emily Johnson Send a message via Yahoo to Emily Johnson

Quote:
Originally Posted by cleanfun4all View Post
Really? You don't manage to find your way onto RC using a proxy?
I never said I was not back on RC. I just said i did not go back for the purpose of harrasing and flaming you or anyone else.

Quote:
I will publicly admit that I did go back to RU just to have a go at you, BUT that was over a month ago and it was AFTER you went into the RC chatroom and pretended to be me. One of my basic life rules is, you fuck with me, then I'll fuck with you.
I pretended to be you in the chatroom? LOL! I guess I did. After all I signed in as a "Guest" and pretended to be a drunken ass. I was then simply assumed to be you! LOL!

(I never said "Hey, I'm Clean!" or signed in under his name. I just repeated "All women are insane." multiple times and said "fuckwit" a lot.)

But honestly folks, I was just having fun with SomeDude in the chatroom. We laughed about it afterwards. Then SD told someone else about it and by the time it got back to Clean I had grown to 6 ft and a had mustache in order to impersonate him. If I'd known such a big deal would be made out of having a little fun I never would have done it.

Cleanfun4all: I pronounce you neither clean nor fun for any! You are an alien marshmallow!

Damn, this rowdy room stuff is fun!
But the harm does not interest them.
Or they do not see it, or they justify it
Because they are absorbed in the endless struggle
To think well of themselves.

T. S. Eliot

Last edited by Emily Johnson; 11-04-2007 at 05:10 AM.