View Single Post
Old 02-05-2012, 06:24 PM   #85
lordbyron23

lordbyron23 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lordbyron23 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lordbyron23 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lordbyron23 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lordbyron23 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lordbyron23 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lordbyron23 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lordbyron23 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lordbyron23 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lordbyron23 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lordbyron23 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dhemius View Post
If there is one sex slave I wouldn't share with anyone it is Cate Blanchett. I'd keep her in my dungeon, slowly abusing, raping and torturing her, breaking her will... but not too much, I'd allow her to remember who she was - so she hates her position of a cum dumpster even more!
Excellent choice for a personnel sex slave. You make really us other men jealous to took her away.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Love Her Legs View Post
Emily Deschannel...she's hot...and my hands would love to play with every inch of her legs ...
Oh yeah, really hot. Nice tits to squeeze,nice hair to grab when you rape her from behind and a beautiful face to covered it in the cum from many men that would rape her one after another.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dickbiggers View Post
Holy fuck. Look at those feet. I would suck her toes during the "foreplay", and the evening's festivities would definitely include a nice slow footjob.
Yes Sarah Michelle Gellar has very hot feet to give a good footjob. I would force her to lick the cum from her toes when i shot my load on her feets.

One more from mine favourite celebrities that i want to rape so badly in her cunt and ass is Elisabeth Hurley. Fuck her ass while your rape brother is slap her face and tits or you grab her tits so hard that she cries out loud.

Another one is the german singer Jasmin Wagner. Want to rape her on a live stage with thousand of people as audience. Maybe then the security can't hold back the people to enter the stage, but not to help her, they want take participate in it.Sonn all her holes are filled with a dick. And other men in the audience that would not wait so long to take their turn on her get so hot that they grabbed a random women and begin to rape her too. Would be a nice rape orgy.
lordbyron23 is offline   Reply With Quote