Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos

Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos (http://www.rapeboard.com/index.php)
-   Idle Talk (http://www.rapeboard.com/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   New Rules at RB?? (http://www.rapeboard.com/showthread.php?t=144266)

Sierra 05-05-2013 01:45 PM

New Rules at RB??

I'm putting this in Idle Talk to avoid a shitstorm. I really do want to know, and want to discuss respectfully and in a civilized manner. Please understand that I am not challenging, merely requesting explanation.

CR, I saw that you removed a thread in the rape discussion board about date rape drugs. When did that become off-limits on RB? And why? I understand why the beast section got taken down - that was a law thing - but why drugged?

Drugged and sleep and various other fantasies where the woman is unresponsive is not my particular kink, but there are lots of others here for whom it definitely floats their boat. There are lot of vids and discussions on the subject on RB, and always have been. It seems a rather odd thing to prohibit on a rape board, I have to say.

Where is the line drawn, and why this particular line?

Phase 05-05-2013 01:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sierra (Post 1260098)
I'm putting this in Idle Talk to avoid a shitstorm. I really do want to know, and want to discuss respectfully and in a civilized manner. Please understand that I am not challenging, merely requesting explanation.

CR, I saw that you removed a thread in the rape discussion board about date rape drugs. When did that become off-limits on RB? And why? I understand why the beast section got taken down - that was a law thing - but why drugged?

Drugged and sleep and various other fantasies where the woman is unresponsive is not my particular kink, but there are lots of others here for whom it definitely floats their boat. There are lot of vids and discussions on the subject on RB, and always have been. It seems a rather odd thing to prohibit on a rape board, I have to say.

Where is the line drawn, and why this particular line?

I didn't see the thread in question, so you'll have to forgive me if I'm just completely wrong, but:

I'll assume the drug discussion was leaning more towards 'the practical applications of' as opposed to 'isn't it a sexy concept.' If so, I'd have taken it down too, were it up to me.

If it sounds too much like people are exchanging plots and schemes for actual use, bring on the hatchet, I say.

I know that nearly everyone here understands the difference between fantasy and reality, but even so, the positivity surrounding - and normalization of - "rape" on these boards (even though the intent is just to indulge in fantasy and play) might diminish the seriousness of actual rape in the minds of some members.

So, I don't know where the line is drawn, but I'm all for erring on the side of caution.

buttfreak 05-05-2013 03:42 PM

I saw it, & it maybe because it had to do with reality, actually doing it for real was the problem I belive.It wasn't fantasy is why, I think.

:skull-thu

Hoselvr 05-05-2013 05:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by buttfreak (Post 1260122)
I saw it, & it maybe because it had to do with reality, actually doing it for real was the problem I belive.It wasn't fantasy is why, I think.

That is the impression I got too. It seemed to ask about its use in RL.

Crotch_Ripper 05-05-2013 06:25 PM

Without giving away too much information. There was an incident involving some posts about those types of things a while back. The Board owner had PMed me and informed me that he wanted ALL types of those posts removed.

And to take down any future ones that we find or get reports about.

And yes there was a time where it looked like the sleep assault type videos were going to be banned as well. So the visual application of the drug is ok, the mentioning it in text or other means is not.

And finally yes ,in the end we will always err on the side of caution.

And BTW Sierra its all good. Ive never known you to try and start a shit storm. You asked a question that I can answer.

MissyMystery 05-05-2013 06:28 PM

So does that include anything about the victim being unconscious?

FuckingRotter 05-05-2013 07:15 PM

There is no mention of this in the site rules. Should be updated otherwise people could get a warning for something they weren't aware was against the rules.

buttfreak 05-05-2013 08:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FuckingRotter (Post 1260339)
There is no mention of this in the site rules. Should be updated otherwise people could get a warning for something they weren't aware was against the rules.

thats true

http://rapeboard.com/announcement.php?f=17

Sierra 05-05-2013 11:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Crotch_Ripper (Post 1260257)
Without giving away too much information. There was an incident involving some posts about those types of things a while back. The Board owner had PMed me and informed me that he wanted ALL types of those posts removed.

And to take down any future ones that we find or get reports about.

And yes there was a time where it looked like the sleep assault type videos were going to be banned as well. So the visual application of the drug is ok, the mentioning it in text or other means is not.

And finally yes ,in the end we will always err on the side of caution.

And BTW Sierra its all good. Ive never known you to try and start a shit storm. You asked a question that I can answer.

Thanks, CR. I'm perfectly capable of starting shitstorms, ;) but having been a mod and admin on a board like this and knowing the fine line that is tread, it would never be about someone doing their job!!!

I can certainly understand why Admin would not want a thread up there about using date rape drugs in real life, and if there is any doubt why it would be taken down. Even if that was not the original intent of the post, there have been many threads removed from here for that very reason. One of them, in fact, was directed at me and made by a member who was an actual threat to my safety at that time. If this is the reason, I'm all for it.

However, I would hope that the whole idea of drugged/sleep/unconscious fantasies expressed in stories and RPs would be reconsidered. As I said, it's no matter to me since it's not my kink but I would hate to drive members away by starting to pass judgment on various aspects of our shared fantasy. I think we're starting down a slippery slope by saying, for example, that it is acceptable for the victim to be unconscious because she was strangled or punched but NOT ok for her to be unconscious because of a drug.

As I said, I'm not trying to be difficult and if there is something I don't know about that you want to explain to me privately, please feel free to PM me. Otherwise, I've said my peace and will shut up now.

:skull-bee

Crotch_Ripper 05-06-2013 04:40 AM

Please refer to rule #1A

Quote:

Originally Posted by buttfreak (Post 1260424)

Crotch_Ripper 05-06-2013 04:56 AM

Under this situation, the OP wasnt given any type of sanction, official or otherwise. Just told in the future they would if it happened again.

This kind fo stuff pops up all the time. If you listed everything that could be against the rules there could be hundreds of items.

Quote:

Originally Posted by FuckingRotter (Post 1260339)

FuckingRotter 05-06-2013 04:58 AM

Yes, and quite right too Crotch Ripper. Thing is, not everyone will read this, or the thread we are discussing. If they fall foul of this unwritten rule the first time, will their warning be a polite one, or one that will be counted toward the sites discliinary procedure?

Crotch_Ripper 05-06-2013 04:59 AM

It will be as polite as can be. Depending on how much coffee Ive had that morning :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by FuckingRotter (Post 1260577)
Yes, and quite right too Crotch Ripper. Thing is, not everyone will read this, or the thread we are discussing. If they fall foul of this unwritten rule the first time, will their warning be a polite one, or one that will be counted toward the sites discliinary procedure?

FuckingRotter 05-06-2013 04:59 AM

Ah! You answered my question as I was typing it! Fair enough guvnor. :)

FuckingRotter 05-06-2013 05:02 AM

So.... Coffee.... Coffee makes me vaguely civil in the morning, I'm a moody shit without it. Some people though shouldn't touch the bloody stuff, it turns them in to sketchy savages!

Which are you? ;)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Crotch_Ripper (Post 1260579)
It will be as polite as can be. Depending on how much coffee Ive had that morning :)

Crotch_Ripper 05-06-2013 05:04 AM

Civil ;)

Quote:

Originally Posted by FuckingRotter (Post 1260581)
So.... Coffee.... Coffee makes me vaguely civil in the morning, I'm a moody shit without it. Some people though shouldn't touch the bloody stuff, it turns them in to sketchy savages!

Which are you? ;)

FuckingRotter 05-06-2013 05:06 AM

Sierra is a rare treasure indeed, a woman who says her piece then shuts up of her own accord! ;)

Crotch_Ripper 05-06-2013 05:41 AM

Agreed.

Quote:

Originally Posted by FuckingRotter (Post 1260585)
Sierra is a rare treasure indeed, a woman who says her piece then shuts up of her own accord! ;)

buttfreak 05-06-2013 08:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Crotch_Ripper (Post 1260568)
Please refer to rule #1A

pervipete 05-06-2013 11:03 AM

What about in stories? Cause one of mine uses drugs in them, in fact it a pretty big plot point.

And personally I think the admin has lost their bloody mind IMHO, surely on a fantasy site all aspects of the same fantasy should be allowed, what next, no ropes or chains?

I can understand talking about discussing using it in real life, but surely that is covered by the no real rape rule?