Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos

Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos (http://www.rapeboard.com/index.php)
-   Rowdy room (http://www.rapeboard.com/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   I'VE GOT a problem with... (http://www.rapeboard.com/showthread.php?t=19634)

theDarkOne 01-11-2009 06:08 AM

I'VE GOT a problem with...

People who try and tell me what to do.I immediately want to tell them to fuck off..

I've got a problem with woman who call me sweetie in a condescending way.

I've got a problem with people who are cruel to animals.

menace 01-11-2009 07:30 AM

Think you got problems?

touriquet2001 01-11-2009 07:55 AM

to many to list for me :skull-big :skull-big :skull-big

:skull-bee :skull-bee

MeltyMan 01-11-2009 10:07 AM

Right now my problem is with women who say they want a good man who is nice and say they cant find them but then always go for the guys who will hurt them.

lexie22 01-11-2009 11:45 AM

I've got a problem with black belts with no self-control.

I've got a problem with my kids not cleaning the playroom (which is why they can't play in there now).

And I've got a problem with people who take advantage of someone just because they can. (not in rape situation).

Sierra 01-11-2009 12:42 PM

I've got a problem with people who promise to do things then don't. Can't you just say "no" in the first place?

Trill 01-11-2009 01:14 PM

I've got a problem with:

People who try to give me half-baked medical advice. If I want fucking medical advice about this or that, I WILL TALK TO MY DOCTOR. Even worse are people who have my conditions explained to them, and STILL try to give me wrong advice. IDIOTS!

My government's proposed mandatory internet filter. This is Australia, not China. Take your shitty filter trials and fark off arrt of it.

St Vincent de Paul. What they did to that depressed lady was unacceptable. Don't buy ANYTHING from their stores. Go shop at LifeLine, they don't shaft people. I'm not too fond of the Salvation Army, either.

P2P dowloading. It's taking FUCKING FOREVER just to locate the file on the network. Fuck me to tears.

ChiTownHoney 01-11-2009 07:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by theDarkOne (Post 285839)

I've got a problem with woman who call me sweetie in a condescending way.

Are you serious? I'm sorry! I called you sweetie before as in "thanks sweetie" I do it in a nice way though...its a little bit of a way where it shows dominance, I always wink at people alot and pat them on the back...I guess I do thinks that show dominance. :D

By the way. I have a problems with LIARS. People who just blatantly lie and its so obvious, because they say something and then totally contradict what they just said and its sounds so fishy and when you confront them, they lie some more to cover their ass. Some people do it so often that I think they start to believe their own lies. Have had more of this recently than before with men. Now that I'm back in the dating game, they seem hell bent on trying to impress me, but the shit coming out of their mouths just doesnt sound right. I just want people to be themselves and not lie about irrelevant stuff. I have had a guy recently lie to me and say he doesnt drive because he doesnt have a car at the moment when the fucker knows damn well that I know he doesnt drive because he's got a DUI. Maybe if I just go along with his lie, he will start believing it. Ok, so maybe there are some things you dont want to share, but just OMIT IT! Dont MAKE SOMETHING UP!! If you dont want to tell me that you got laid off from your job, just stay hush, dont come up with some story about being transferred to a different department that doesnt even exist. Its so funny, because I am so blunt and I question everything, and then they make something new up. Its funny, but sad at the same time. I hate Liars.

rapeontheroad78 01-11-2009 08:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by theDarkOne (Post 285839)
I've got a problem with people who are cruel to animals.

I'd agree with that one I watch the Animal cops shows the things people do I'd like to sometimes give them a taste of there own meds.

Sierra 01-11-2009 09:49 PM

Doggy, you know I like you a lot. I really, really do.

But seriously, man, not every post is about you. In fact I know the history of all but one of these and NONE of them is about you.

Sweetie, please. Don't take everything so personally. This is just the internet, and really not all that important to get your blood pressure up.

Added later:

And then there is that habit of deleting your posts and making those of us who actually respond to you look like idiots. :skull-big :skull-big

theDarkOne 01-12-2009 02:58 AM

UUMM,did some people delete their messages?

Chi,i never thought you were being that way at all.Some woman can call me that and it totally works.

I have a problem with people who can't except an apology even thought they were 50 percent of the problem.They just can't try and act like an adult and get past things.

Quote:

Originally Posted by rapeontheroad78 (Post 286417)
I'd agree with that one I watch the Animal cops shows the things people do I'd like to sometimes give them a taste of there own meds.

Totally agree with that one.That show is hard to watch.

Hailo 01-20-2009 05:41 PM

I had a problem with people at work. I had a shitty day and tha's the first time in 6 months that i actually was pissed off. To use me to make office jokes because they think i won't take it seriously. And it's okie sometimes but today it was everytime i opened my mouth someone was cracking a joke at my expense. gggrrr

It's cool though, i used up my anger at my gym class today and i'm back to being bouncy again:)

theDarkOne 01-21-2009 12:59 AM

I have a problem with people who put Barack Obama in the same sentence with Lincoln ,JFK,or RFK.....Give me a fucking break....Try reading a history book on these men.You fucking idiot....

touriquet2001 01-21-2009 01:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by theDarkOne (Post 292606)
I have a problem with people who put Barack Obama in the same sentence with Lincoln ,JFK,or RFK.....Give me a fucking break....Try reading a history book on these men.You fucking idiot....

can't put him in with them . but if they are speaking presidential wise , they need to wait to see what kind of a president he is . might be a really good one or might be the worse one ever .

btw a case could be made for comparing him an RFK . he really didn't have a long political career outside of his brother's office (JFK's) . offered hope and promised alot like obama . could he have fulfilled them ? who knows ? will obama ? who knows ?

theDarkOne 01-21-2009 02:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by touriquet2001 (Post 292612)
can't put him in with them . but if they are speaking presidential wise , they need to wait to see what kind of a president he is . might be a really good one or might be the worse one ever .

Man i totally agree.I hope he is good for the sake of the U.S.A..
Quote:

Originally Posted by touriquet2001 (Post 292612)
btw a case could be made for comparing him an RFK . he really didn't have a long political career outside of his brother's office (JFK's) . offered hope and promised alot like obama . could he have fulfilled them ? who knows ? will obama ? who knows ?

I understand the hope thing for some people(not me thought)but RFK was an Attorney General and was there with his brother during his intense presidency.That is a hell of a lot of experience compared to Obama.

I can't stand Obama but i love this country so for its sake i hope he is the best president ever.We need it right now.

InnocentVirgin 01-21-2009 02:42 AM

am I the only one that wished he would have ponied up the papers?

fival 01-21-2009 03:38 AM

i have a problem with the way the economy in my city is going,

i have a problem with obama and his bullshit plans that the chances of happening are just outrageous,

ive got a problem with punk lil rich kids who have 09 bmws and brand new trucks but wouldnt know the value of a hard earned dollor if it jumped up and slapped em in the face who have had everything and always will have everything handed to them.

Sternenlied 01-23-2009 02:59 AM

I've got a problem with people who post roughly about 47 replies to something only to delete them all a few minutes later.

And yes, doggy, that one IS about you! :p

sindyloo 01-23-2009 11:16 AM

And Stern...your point is ?????;) :rolleyes: :D

Sierra 01-23-2009 12:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sternenlied (Post 293721)
I've got a problem with people who post roughly about 47 replies to something only to delete them all a few minutes later.

And yes, doggy, that one IS about you! :p

Quote:

Originally Posted by sindyloo (Post 293843)
And Stern...your point is ?????;) :rolleyes: :D

I have to agree with Stern here. It's a point Doggy and I have discussed many times privately on the various boards he and I are on together.

Doggy, you know I like you a whole lot and enjoy having you around. You add life and laughter to any board you are on. However, it really is rude to go back and delete posts that people have responded to specifically. You've done it to me several times - to the point where if I am going to respond to your posts I quote them just so I don't look like an idiot addressing an issue that isn't there any more.

Doggy isn't the only one who goes back and deletes a lot of his posts - he just does it more than anybody else, and more publicly.

And that was the point. :cool: