Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos

Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos (http://www.rapeboard.com/index.php)
-   General Rape Forum (http://www.rapeboard.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   pfffff (http://www.rapeboard.com/showthread.php?t=884)

shysnale 06-17-2006 08:19 AM

pfffff

nothing happens today.....
somebody's gotta find something to pep up the air....

kinkyone 06-17-2006 10:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shysnale
nothing happens today.........

.....been the trend off-late in here ........

shysnale 06-17-2006 10:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kinkyone
.....been the trend off-late in here ........

trend off late ? What that means ? (non native speaker)

kinkyone 06-17-2006 10:49 AM

^...in simplest form , it means that the board has been dull recently

gal4 06-17-2006 11:53 AM

Quote:

nothing happens today.....
somebody's gotta find something to pep up the air....

Do this

www.webpacman.com/

menace 06-17-2006 11:57 AM

Tout people on le holiday (pun not intended at shysnale)

somedude 06-17-2006 02:49 PM

Weekends are always slow on RB! Think everyone is busy doing their weekend stuff. I know I've got a ton of shit to do today.

virginfantasy 06-17-2006 11:42 PM

aw man ! i died at pac-man! not cool!LOL:P

i have nothing to do. ever. its sumemr break, you know- im such a freakin wall flower lol:P

OOH!-go to i-am-bored.com or justsaywow.com
:)

gal4 06-18-2006 12:21 AM

First time I got sent off to college, and was summer break, my folks paid for my room and board, and I was like there, all by my fucking self. And sooner or later you get tired of fucking yourself.

And I went walking down the street, night time, bored to fucking death, thinking about watching a move, and a car pulls up and man starts talking to me, me am bored so I start talking and next thing you know, I am in his car and going some place.
In the morning, I am dropped off sameplace, only difference, got a little more money.

Did three to four times a month, yeah, how I spent my summer vacation.

Don't know, having a legit job keeps you from being bored, and I bore easy.

Don't blame me, only time I don't get bored is when I am tied up.

virginfantasy 06-18-2006 12:34 AM

^ wow! and i applied at the mall!LOL;P
not the job for me lol

shysnale 06-18-2006 01:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gal4

Lol would you believe me if I say I've been playing Pac Man for years ?
I was (and I'm still) a video games freak.

kinkyone 06-18-2006 01:44 AM

Quote:

.....I was (and I'm still) a video games freak.

....you forgot to add the creedo of the true gamer ...... :D and i ALWAYS will be... :D

shysnale 06-18-2006 02:32 AM

Quote:

....you forgot to add the creedo of the true gamer ...... :D and i ALWAYS will be... :D

the creedo ?

shysnale 06-18-2006 02:33 AM

Quote:

First time I got sent off to college, and was summer break, my folks paid for my room and board, and I was like there, all by my fucking self. And sooner or later you get tired of fucking yourself.

And I went walking down the street, night time, bored to fucking death, thinking about watching a move, and a car pulls up and man starts talking to me, me am bored so I start talking and next thing you know, I am in his car and going some place.
In the morning, I am dropped off sameplace, only difference, got a little more money.

Did three to four times a month, yeah, how I spent my summer vacation.

Don't know, having a legit job keeps you from being bored, and I bore easy.

Don't blame me, only time I don't get bored is when I am tied up.

this is what happens to beautifull slim long hair blond beauties...

kinkyone 06-18-2006 08:51 AM

Quote:

the creedo ?

A creed is a statement of belief — usually religious belief — or faith. The word derives from the Latin credo for I believe. It is sometimes called symbol (Greek, συμβολον), signifying a "token" by which persons of like beliefs might recognize each other

shysnale 06-18-2006 09:01 AM

Quote:

A creed is a statement of belief — usually religious belief — or faith. The word derives from the Latin credo for I believe. It is sometimes called symbol (Greek, συμβολον), signifying a "token" by which persons of like beliefs might recognize each other

thank you very much, how did you get an English like that from India ?

gal4 06-18-2006 09:23 AM

Quote:

this is what happens to beautifull slim long hair blond beauties...

No, not actually, I could have got off my lazy ass, find a job and make myself useful, but up until then, I had lived in virtual isolation, except for a few isolated cases in which I was traumatized.
But the aspect of being desired, acturally being desired, not forced, but someone willing to pay for me, was new.
I felt suddenly empowered, confident, and new horizons appeared.

But, again, this is another trap. selling yourself is another form, oh so, subtle, of slavery. Soon, my tricks were forcing me to do more, and more for the same amount of money.
It was fine at first, never made any money like that, but the amount always, or nearly always stayed the same, maybe $10 or $20 dollars more, or less, but it hovered around the same median.

At first, it is an ego boost, but later, it becomes demoralizing, degrading, because you eventually realize that the customers have the control, not you.

Also, it has to do with the frame off mind you have then, and face it, I was a damn slut. I cared for nothing except for a few minutes of orgasmic pleasure, and money, if I made any money was just incidental.

Soon, since I was making money, school work began to appear superflous, and so I quit. I could make it on my own, I told myself, and I did.
I moved out of my fancy dorm, found a room in a building basement, and lived like a rat.

But who cares, I was having fun, living for the excitement of the streets, and the future? Heh, what future? Man, tomorrow is a long ways off, not to worry, you will stay young forever, Live, Live, for TODAY!!

It all came crashing down, when I began missing my period, and found out I was damn fucking pregnant.
That is when you realize that, hey my physics is weak, one of Newton's law of motion, to every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction, comes to the full force in your personal life.

No, could have done nothing, and just got bored, believe me, it would have been so much easier, but ooohhh, no, had to do things the hard hard way.

I had always considered myself smart, superior intellect, always relished in the fact that I was so intellectually adept, but actually I was fucking stupid, dumb, beyond dumb.

So, getting bored, have nothing to do? damn, find some work.
You know, the old saying that the idle mind is the devil's workshop, is very true, at least it applies to me.

http://www.photokonkurs.com/uploads/...3200/31662.jpg

Throatdagger 06-18-2006 12:05 PM

Gal and Virgin, If you two are really bored, do you want to help me on some stories. I could use a female prospective or just help with ideas and getting the kinks out. I have a backlog of "also want to do stories" that I have been putting off for a while.

virginfantasy 06-18-2006 12:43 PM

lol what would i do?

shysnale 06-18-2006 01:06 PM

Quote:

No, not actually, I could have got off my lazy ass, find a job and make myself useful, but up until then, I had lived in virtual isolation, except for a few isolated cases in which I was traumatized.
But the aspect of being desired, acturally being desired, not forced, but someone willing to pay for me, was new.
I felt suddenly empowered, confident, and new horizons appeared.

But, again, this is another trap. selling yourself is another form, oh so, subtle, of slavery. Soon, my tricks were forcing me to do more, and more for the same amount of money.
It was fine at first, never made any money like that, but the amount always, or nearly always stayed the same, maybe $10 or $20 dollars more, or less, but it hovered around the same median.

At first, it is an ego boost, but later, it becomes demoralizing, degrading, because you eventually realize that the customers have the control, not you.

Also, it has to do with the frame off mind you have then, and face it, I was a damn slut. I cared for nothing except for a few minutes of orgasmic pleasure, and money, if I made any money was just incidental.

Soon, since I was making money, school work began to appear superflous, and so I quit. I could make it on my own, I told myself, and I did.
I moved out of my fancy dorm, found a room in a building basement, and lived like a rat.

But who cares, I was having fun, living for the excitement of the streets, and the future? Heh, what future? Man, tomorrow is a long ways off, not to worry, you will stay young forever, Live, Live, for TODAY!!

It all came crashing down, when I began missing my period, and found out I was damn fucking pregnant.
That is when you realize that, hey my physics is weak, one of Newton's law of motion, to every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction, comes to the full force in your personal life.

No, could have done nothing, and just got bored, believe me, it would have been so much easier, but ooohhh, no, had to do things the hard hard way.

I had always considered myself smart, superior intellect, always relished in the fact that I was so intellectually adept, but actually I was fucking stupid, dumb, beyond dumb.

So, getting bored, have nothing to do? damn, find some work.
You know, the old saying that the idle mind is the devil's workshop, is very true, at least it applies to me.

http://www.photokonkurs.com/uploads/...3200/31662.jpg

Gal, check our MP