Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos

Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos (http://www.rapeboard.com/index.php)
-   General Rape Forum (http://www.rapeboard.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   A survey about rape fantasies (http://www.rapeboard.com/showthread.php?t=1460)

nathan 11-17-2006 10:57 PM

A survey about rape fantasies

OK, so I'm a curious sort. This is all just for fun. I've gotten some responses so far from other locations. Most people have really enjoyed it, though for some it may be too intense. Not for the faint of heart! But if you're up for something new and interesting, please proceed...

Do you find yourself having rape fantasies or dreaming of rape play games, as I do?

Do you wonder about other people's fantasies in a similar vein?

If so, answer the following questions. I'll tabulate the results and share them with all who reply. Please be brutally honest... it's the only thing that will make this interesting and meaningful. Sorry, but this survey is limited to those whose fantasies are primarily or exclusively involving rape between males and females, not same sex scenes. If any of my queer brothers and sisters would like to copy and survey same sex people in the same way, please do! (If you do, and would like to compare results, email me and we can exchange them -- I just needed to limit my tabulation time, and keep this a bit more focused -- no offense meant!)

If you'd like to answer the Incest Fantasy Survey in addition (or instead), please check it out on RB at http://www.rapeboard.com/showthread.php?p=395432

1. Are you male? female? transgender?
2. Your age?
3. Age when you first started having these kinds of fantasies?
4. Do you more often fantasize being the rapist or the victim?
5. Do you ever fantasize about being in the opposite role?
6. How many times a week would you estimate that you fantasize about this?
7. How many times a day would you say you fantasize about this?
8. Have you ever been raped in real life?
9. If yes, how many incidents?
10. If yes to #8, did you report it? (If more than one, show a fraction or % of how many you reported)
11. Have you ever raped anyone in real life?
12. If yes, how many incidents?
13. If yes to #11, were you ever convicted as a result?
14. Do you most often fantasize about stranger rape, or rape with someone you know?
15. What are the most common settings for your fantasies? (e.g. my bedroom, outdoors, a cabin, a dungeon, etc.)
16. Do your fantasies typically involve just one on one scenes, or gangrape?
17. Do your fantasy scenes include the victim being hit (slapped, punched) by the rapist?
18. Do your fantasy scenes typically include weapons?
19. If yes, as threats or intimidation only, or also used on the flesh, e.g. cut with a knife?
20. Do your fantasy scenes typically include overt violence to the victim?
21. Are your fantasy scenes typically limited to the victim being forced against her will (e.g. overpowered, unable to resist) without overt violence?
22. Do your fantasy scenes typically involve the victim being incapacitated or severely diminished via drugs or alcohol?
23. Do you identify yourself most as Straight? Gay/Lesbian? Bisexual?
24. Do your rape scenes most often include a struggle by the victim?
25. Do your scenes typically include a man's cum?
26. If yes, where does it usually end up?
27. Do your scenes include anal rape? Always, Often, Occasionally, Rarely, Never
28. Do your scenes include oral rape? Always, Often, Occasionally, Rarely, Never
29. Do your scenes include vaginal rape? Always, Often, Occasionally, Rarely, Never
30. Do your scenes typically include the victim having an orgasm?
31. Do your scenes include family members? Always, Often, Occasionally, Rarely, Never
32. Do your scenes typically include the size of the man's cock as an important feature? If so, what size (approximately)?
33. Do your scenes typically include the race or ethnicity of the victim as an important feature? If so, what is the victim's race most often?
34. Do your scenes typically include the race or ethnicity of the rapist as an important feature? If so, what is the rapist's race most often?
35. Were you ever sexually molested as a child?
36. Do you have sexual fantasies about children?
37. Have you ever enacted a rape roleplay in real life?
38. If yes, was it with your spouse/partner/lover, or with someone new to you?
39. Are there other key elements to your fantasies that I have missed with the questions above? If so, please describe them briefly.
40. Are there other questions that you think of that should be included in a future survey, if there are any?
41. How honest have you been in answering these questions, approximately? (Please give as a %... e.g. 100%, 90%, etc)
42. Would you like to receive the tabulated results of this survey when it is complete?
Thanks for completing this! I am eager to receive your responses... and no, I won't "just post the results on the board," sorry... you've got to "pay" to play!

Lola86 11-18-2006 12:01 AM

Female

2. Your age?

Very young. Maybe thirteen? Maybe younger? Can't remember exactly.

The victim.

No

Three times?

Once at most. I like to vary my fantasies.

14. Do you most often fantasize about stranger rape, or rape with someone you know?
Strangers.

15. What are the most common settings for your fantasies? (e.g. my bedroom, outdoors, a cabin, a dungeon, etc.)
Public places (parks, alleys, carparks etc) or my house.

Both

17. Do your fantasy scenes include the victim being hit (slapped, punched) by the rapist?
Nothing that would leave bad bruising.

Sometimes a gun.

19. If yes, as threats or intimidation only, or also used on the flesh, e.g. cut with a knife?
As threats or intimidation only.

No.

21. Are your fantasy scenes typically limited to the victim being forced against her will (e.g. overpowered, unable to resist) without overt violence?
Yes.

22. Do your fantasy scenes typically involve the victim being incapacitated or severely diminished via drugs or alcohol?
No.

Straight.

Only at first.

Yes.

It's various. Not usually inside me.

27. Do your scenes include anal rape? Always, Often, Occasionally, Rarely, Never
Rarely

28. Do your scenes include oral rape? Always, Often, Occasionally, Rarely, Never
Always

29. Do your scenes include vaginal rape? Always, Often, Occasionally, Rarely, Never
Always

Yes

31. Do your scenes include family members? Always, Often, Occasionally, Rarely, Never
Often

32. Do your scenes typically include the size of the man's cock as an important feature? If so, what size (approximately)?
Yes, ten-12 inches

33. Do your scenes typically include the race or ethnicity of the victim as an important feature? If so, what is the victim's race most often?
Not important and it varies

34. Do your scenes typically include the race or ethnicity of the rapist as an important feature? If so, what is the rapist's race most often?

No

39. Are there other key elements to your fantasies that I have missed with the questions above? If so, please describe them briefly.
40. Are there other questions that you think of that should be included in a future survey, if there are any?
41. How honest have you been in answering these questions, approximately? (Please give as a %... e.g. 100%, 90%, etc)
100%
42. Would you like to receive the tabulated results of this survey when it is complete?
Only if you put them here.

nathan 11-18-2006 12:14 AM

Thanks, Squidley,

I welcome replies via email, and will keep all messages private. Just copy the questions and paste them into the email. Email me via the Members List pages.

It's that simple.

nathan 11-18-2006 12:18 AM

about results

Thanks, Lola.

Tell ya what... I'll put some of the interesting results on here... a synopsis. I don't want to be too kind to the shy and voyeuristic... only a little bit :)

Thanks for your replies.

-Nathan

gaggirl 11-18-2006 01:01 AM

1. Female
2. 31
3. too young to mention- but it was innocent stuff.. Childhood games
4. Victim!!
5. I sometimes dram Im a male ravishing an unwilling female.
6. Umm constantly. Seriously
7. as above
14. stranger
15. home, work (night duty nurse) side of road/out bush involving sportsbikes, kidnappings to small dingy places
16. stalker, one on one, and gang
17. yes slapped
18. Hell yes. Knives guns chloroform drugging
19. threats, and then something very minor just to show he means business
20. half the time
21. half the time
22. occasionally
23. Hmmmmmm depends on the female. bi curious… (me and a girl had a rubber necking incident, but I was too shy to approach her)
24. yes!!
25. does a bear shit in the woods? Of course it includes cum!
26. IN me
27. rarely
28. always
29. always
30. often
31. rarely
32. yes.. 7 or so inches but nice and thick lol
33. not applicable
34. Mediterranean looking
37. yes all the time
38. both
39. use of fetish objects like MASKS and balaclavas.. what the stalker/rapist does eg robber/army/SWAT etc
40. uniform fetish? Favourite method of control to employ on victim or have employed?
41. 100% what do I gain by lying?
42. yes please

nathan 11-18-2006 01:43 AM

Thanks, gaggirl

Thanks, gaggirl!

I like your additional question... favorite method to employ... although since this is about fantasy... what people employ in fantasy can be a lot like speaking what is not the truth... oh man, clearly I am too tired.

Off for a few days, but I hope you all keep responding! And email is really fine too. Let's have some responses from the ravishers too... you can't just lurk and look and call yourself a rapist! [sic]

Nathan

* Truth is the original aphrodisiac *

Sternenlied 11-18-2006 09:29 AM

Female

2. Your age?

17 (I think...)

The victim

Nope

About seven

About one or two times

Stranger(s) mostly

Varies, no special preferences

Varies equally

Sometimes they do

Not typically, but sometimes

Intimidation only

Not really

Yes indeed

No

Definitely straight

Naturally

Absolutely

Wherever it goes ...

Occasionally

Always

Always

No way

Not at all

Not necessarily, but it should be able to fill my mouth

My race/ethnicity doesn't change. The attacker's sometimes does. If so, mostly black or eastern european men.

See No. 33

Yes

Partner/lover

Depends on whatever it is you want to archive with this

See No. 39

100% - anything else would be meaningless

Gladly

BeDastardly 11-18-2006 11:01 AM

Alright. I'm game.

Male
2. Your age?
Around 14/15 yrs. old
The rapist, of course. (funny how when you put those words together they spell "therapist")
Nope
Pretty much both equally
The settings vary, but ususally outside the home
One-on-one
Most of the time
Sometimes
Threats or intimidation only
Nothing extreme, no
Absolutely
A lot of times, yes; chloroform, drugged drink, evil hypnotist
Straight
All the time!
Yes
Pussy, tits, mouth, face....depends
Rarely
Often
Always
Most of the time, yes
Never
Not really
No. A beautiful woman is a beautiful woman, no matter where she's from
See 33
Yes
Partner/Lover
Nope
Nope
100% - anything less would be meaningless
42. Would you like to receive the tabulated results of this survey when it is complete? Sure

Louise 11-18-2006 01:45 PM

Nathan...are you being lazy and cant be bothered to talk to us to find out this information? LOL
Anyhow...always keen to support fellow research...however warped. :D

1.Are you male? female? transgender?
Female
2. Your age?
Less than 30 more than I like
Victim
Sometimes, but only with other females
As often as I am horny…
See above!
-
-
Stranger
In order…woods, my flat, dungeon/torture chamber
One on one usually
Yes
No always…
Sometimes
Sometimes…depends on mood
Depends…see above!
God no, want to be wide awake to know whats happening to me!
Bisexual
Definitely
Yes
Face or pussy
Often
Often
Always
Very very very rarely…it doesn’t happen…unless forced to cum…it is possible!
Answer withheld
Not really…it’s the fact its in me at all…and the power of submission/humiliation
Nope…all welcome
Nope…all welcome
Yes thank you
Both
Perhaps asking whats the most important overall in a rape fantasy, what turns you on about rape fantasy or roleplay, examine the roll of mental and power play in the fantasy
Have you ever had a bad experience from an acted out roleplay?
100%
If you wish!

Joanna 11-18-2006 04:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nathan
OK, so I'm a curious sort. This is all just for fun. I've gotten some responses so far from other locations. Most people have really enjoyed it, though for some it may be too intense. Not for the faint of heart! But if you're up for something new and interesting, please proceed...

Do you find yourself having rape fantasies or dreaming of rape play games, as I do?

Do you wonder about other people's fantasies in a similar vein?

If so, answer the following questions. I'll tabulate the results and share them with all who reply. Please be brutally honest... it's the only thing that will make this interesting and meaningful. Sorry, but this survey is limited to those whose fantasies are primarily or exclusively involving rape between males and females, not same sex scenes. If any of my queer brothers and sisters would like to copy and survey same sex people in the same way, please do! (If you do, and would like to compare results, email me and we can exchange them -- I just needed to limit my tabulation time, and keep this a bit more focused -- no offense meant!)

female
2. Your age?
early twenties
around 15
victim
never
0-7
0-2
stranger mostly
varied
varies
rarely light slaps and never punches
rarely
never used
never never never
yes see above lol
rarely
mistly straight
yes
yes
varied
occasionally
occasionally
usually
occasionally
never never never
not so important
not that important usually white though
see above
Don't understand the term real life do you mean as in offline roleplay (physical contact ) or real actual rape?
n/a see above
bondage
its your survey who am I to say what u should have in your own survey
100% no point in doing the survey if not
yeah why do it otherwise

Thanks for completing this! I am eager to receive your responses... and no, I won't "just post the results on the board," sorry... you've got to "pay" to play!

thats okay but you really should answer the questions yourself to be fair though.
pay to play?? wait is this cleverly disguised spam or something?????

innocent 11-18-2006 04:49 PM

mmm i thought that to but as is interesting topic and getting people involved (and no crappy links) thought i'd leave alone. if you are asked to pay do you really wanna pay to see results from people you dont know or care about?
we can all see everyones answers here and that is enough for me. why pay to see answers from elsewhere. its the people here that count in my opinion!
i'll be watching this thread for spam links tho...and any links that ask for money will be removed!!!!
be carefull giving out your emails etc if you do decide to contact orig poster as you may just get spam city coming down around your ears!
other than that....the thread did pose some interesting and in depth points...

Joanna 11-18-2006 04:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by innocent
mmm i thought that to but as is interesting topic and getting people involved (and no crappy links) thought i'd leave alone. if you are asked to pay do you really wanna pay to see results from people you dont know or care about?
we can all see everyones answers here and that is enough for me. why pay to see answers from elsewhere. its the people here that count in my opinion!
i'll be watching this thread for spam links tho...and any links that ask for money will be removed!!!!
be carefull giving out your emails etc if you do decide to contact orig poster as you may just get spam city coming down around your ears!
other than that....the thread did pose some interesting and in depth points...

true that and like most surveys its interesting to see others answers and to answer onesself .
But just thought I would put the warning lights on in case some are only answering with an expectation of recieving results.
though since Nathan has replied to posts and put up an intro he would be a very unusual spammer I guess.lol

innocent 11-18-2006 05:03 PM

very unusual indeed as i think he also posted on intro thread!at least he is soon to be aware of how this thread reads as potential spam!

Jasmine 11-18-2006 06:56 PM

Pay to see the results of a survey in which we participated?

There would be no survey without our responses.

BoredMom 11-18-2006 10:49 PM

Well, figured I would take a stab at this also.

Female
2. Your age?
Around 13
victim
no
At least 7
1 - 2
stranger
outdoors, in a cemetery
both
no
yes, sometimes
threats and intimidation only
no
yes
sometimes
straight
yes
yes
different places
occasionally
always
always
sometimes
never
sometimes. not so much long as thick.
no
no
no
100%
yes, from this board.

Joanna 11-18-2006 11:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by innocent
very unusual indeed as i think he also posted on intro thread!at least he is soon to be aware of how this thread reads as potential spam!

well on the bright side if he is a spammer seems everyone here enjoyed doing his quiz and seeing each others answers and didn't pay him so he got spammed lol
if he isn't a spammer then its all good.:)

prey4me 11-18-2006 11:53 PM

WAY too long!

There must be software for setting up a complex questionaire like this, and make it anonymous. If it were linked to a self-standing site, and I could answer it anonymously, I might consider participating. As it is, I'd rather surf smut!

toromieda 11-19-2006 12:33 AM

Don't know, sometimes, I post as a female, sometimes as a male.
I have been diagnosed with MPPD (Mulitple Personality Posting Disorder).

2. Your age?

Again, depends, sometimes I am 63, and sometimes I am underage.
Currently, I am legal age, so I think I can post here.

I remember sometimes during the Devonian Time Epoch.

Both, I would like to be both. Yeah, first, I want to be the victim, then
I want to have an out of body experience and be the rapist.
Either way, I would love to fuck myself, the ultimate in masturbation.

Well, I have a confession to make, I always like to have my eggs sunny side up. Not relevant? Well I like to butter both sides of my toast.

I love car lots, I always fantasize about going in and trading cars.
If I had enough money I would actually trade cars and be driving a different one every week.
Unfortunately, I don't, so the best I can to is to fantasize, yeah, every week.

Actually, I am addicted to Hardee's bisquits. I want one every five minutes.
If I did this, I would be fat as a hog. But I can fantasize about being a hog, now, can't I?

8. Have you ever been raped in real life?

Well, yes and no. When little, some man came and showed me this "thing" out of his zipper and told me to suck it. Oh, and I said, yes, if he would pour some maple syrup on it. Yeah, I sucked it after he did this.
Am I still a virgin after this?

9. If yes, how many incidents?

Well, after I sucked it, he wanted it up my shit hole, but it was getting dark, and we decided to let it go until tomorrow, and I returned and he was not there. Yeah, he stood me up, granted I slobbered all over his dick, but I did not believe I did that bad a job on my first dick sucking.

10. If yes to #8, did you report it? (If more than one, show a fraction or % of how many you reported)

Well, believe it or not, sucking dick can make you pregnant, so I guess 200%.

11. Have you ever raped anyone in real life?

Only if the above can be considered as such.

12. If yes, how many incidents?

Hey, I am not that kind of Uraninan alien, and no I do not speak Spanish.

13. If yes to #11, were you ever convicted as a result?

Yeah, ever watch the movie, 10,000 years in Sing, Sing?
yeah, that was me in 1933, or was it 1936, damn, time is hard to keep up when you are a time lord.

I tell ya what, I like my cholocate sundae with your nuts flayed and diced all over it, the blood makes it taste very very good. In fact, I have not had one in a while.

Ever worked in a greasy kitchen in a greasy fast food joint?
In case I run out of cum juice, can grab some used fat off the skillet, dash it in and keep on fucking.

You know, I have always wanted to split myself up, yeah, I am greedy, I want to clone myself million times over so that every orgams I have will be million times more explosive.

Yeah, baby, I always like blood with my desert, and punch me in the stomach and make me puke. And make me eat it again.
I love regurgitated MacDonalds fries. They make the best.

Yeah, love wet noodle torture.

Oh, yeah, love fried bar b que arm pit hair. A rare delicacy.

Speak dirty to me, baby.

I have no will power, I will suck your dick for a Hardee's Bisquit.

Hey, give a fifth of Jack Daniels and we can do some talking.

Since I am an alien, I am Quadri Sexual, yeah the old model, newer models are Hepti Sexual. Damn I am jealous.

Actually I am a twinkie, you keep me under your thumb.

Some men have good tasting cum, yeah, and others need a little more salt to the taste.

Hey, no waste a source of good protein, and anal lubricant.

Do this, only if you like playing with your own shit.

Hey, keep a bottle of maple syrup handy, and I will like you dick all day.

Once I seriously considered going to a denstist to have teeth pulled out of my vagina. But on second though, decided to keep it there.
Yeah, instant castration for guys who do not get me off.

Hey, I always consider rapists to be gentlmen, they should think first and formeost about their victims sexual needs, and then they can attend to their own.

I can't see myself sucking on Uncle Fred's dick for some reason.

Oh, is that a pencil in your pants, or you just glad to see me.

Hey, I love both white and dark meat.

And I love chocolate and vanilla.

I don't have fantasies about dinosaurs having sex, yeah, unless I see a good looking one. Damn, they all died out. They were fun to fuck.

You know, once I had a book engraved in stone called "Dionsaurs in Bondage"
I sure do miss that book, yeah, it got broken in half when Moses came off the darn Mountain.

All dionsaurs look the same to me, but some are better looking than others.

I am an unreal, ethereal, incorporate unreality. Such things don't have fantasies. Yeah, you wanna smell my panties?

Oh, yeah, beat with a wet noodle, damn, that felt good!!

Hey, Mister, wanna see naked pix of my sister?

Louise 11-19-2006 05:06 AM

Well, toro's results should spice up his research somewhat! Or is that screw it up? Either way. Nice answers toro. :D

cosanostra 11-19-2006 07:26 AM

1. Are you male? female? transgender?MALE
2. Your age? 22
3. Age when you first started having these kinds of fantasies? 13
4. Do you more often fantasize being the rapist or the victim? RAPIST
5. Do you ever fantasize about being in the opposite role? NOPE
7. How many times a day would you say you fantasize about this? 1-2
14. Do you most often fantasize about stranger rape, or rape with someone you know? BOTH ... (IF I SEE CUTE GIRL I WANT RAPE HER)
15. What are the most common settings for your fantasies? (e.g. my bedroom, outdoors, a cabin, a dungeon, etc.) OUTDOORS
ONE ON TWO GIRL
17. Do your fantasy scenes include the victim being hit (slapped, punched) by the rapist? YES
YES
19. If yes, as threats or intimidation only, or also used on the flesh, e.g. cut with a knife? INTIMIDATION AND CUT HER WITH KNIFE BUT NOT KILL HER
20. Do your fantasy scenes typically include overt violence to the victim? YES
LITTLE EXTREME
22. Do your fantasy scenes typically involve the victim being incapacitated or severely diminished via drugs or alcohol?YES ,CLOROFROM AND DRUGGED DRINK,SHOCK GUN ,PUNCH HER FACE

23. Do you identify yourself most as Straight? Gay/Lesbian? Bisexual? STRAIGHT
24. Do your rape scenes most often include a struggle by the victim? YES
YES
26. If yes, where does it usually end up? TITS
27. Do your scenes include anal rape? Always, Often, Occasionally, Rarely, Never.. ALWAYS
28. Do your scenes include oral rape? Always, Often, Occasionally, Rarely, Never..NEVER ( DANGER :D )
29. Do your scenes include vaginal rape? Always, Often, Occasionally, Rarely, Never...ALWAYS
30. Do your scenes typically include the victim having an orgasm? I DONT CARE
31. Do your scenes include family members? Always, Often, Occasionally, Rarely, Never ? NEVER
32. Do your scenes typically include the size of the man's cock as an important feature? If so, what size (approximately)? NOT
33. Do your scenes typically include the race or ethnicity of the victim as an important feature? If so, what is the victim's race most often? eastern european or asian girl

37. Have you ever enacted a rape roleplay in real life? YES
38. If yes, was it with your spouse/partner/lover, or with someone new to you? with someone new
39. Are there other key elements to your fantasies that I have missed with the questions above? If so, please describe them briefly. NOPE
40. Are there other questions that you think of that should be included in a future survey, if there are any? NOPE
41. How honest have you been in answering these questions, approximately? (Please give as a %... e.g. 100%, 90%, etc) 100%
42. Would you like to receive the tabulated results of this survey when it is complete? YES