Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos

Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos (http://www.rapeboard.com/index.php)
-   General Rape Forum (http://www.rapeboard.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   How far do your fantasies go? (http://www.rapeboard.com/showthread.php?t=167178)

TinyLadyBug 04-07-2014 10:47 AM

How far do your fantasies go?

The longer I live without a man in my life that satisfies my rapey fantasies, the worse they seem to get. I find myself fantasizing about everyone. Sometimes I go out on late night walks. I do things like wear no panties under my dresses at work. Or a butt plug while out grocery shopping. Just so I can fantasize about what might have happened if someone notices. I become more and more creative as time goes.

How about you? Are your urges so strong that you do daring things to create more twisted fantasies?

GeorgeDaBrute 04-07-2014 04:29 PM

All I have to say is ... why are you not in Kansas City?
And yes. I sit around reading female member posts and imagining what it would be like if I didn't work 60-80 hrs a week and could get my hands on some of you lovely ladies. I haven't had a rapey partner is so long I would almost settle for a vanilla hate fuck.

Bambi3 04-19-2014 12:12 PM

The more vanilla my relationships get, the more do I follow the path you have just described. It's eerily similar - the more romantic and caring I feel for a guy, the more I want it to be broken up by a rough and brutal rape. And yes, I do act in a way to make it happen - but it seems the world is much safer than we are told it is.
I go out not wearing underwear but a skirt, I chat up guys late at night at a gas station or walk home when I probably shouldn't. It's an odd desire for thrill at times...

bobrob 04-19-2014 12:59 PM

I am not sure I understand the question. Do you mean how extreme do my fantasies get or how far close to they get to real life?

Ambush-predator 04-20-2014 10:48 AM

Well, from the male rapist side, I did follow a policewoman once, one with a just incredible massive, firm, bouncy arse, watching every sway, every slide and swivel of her buttocks, enjoying the fact that she had no idea I was following or what I was thinking of doing to her. My cock went stiff and I guess my eyes showed as much. I have to admit I didn't do it for long, though, and I wish I had.

GeorgeDaBrute 04-21-2014 05:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bambi3 (Post 1388913)
The more vanilla my relationships get, the more do I follow the path you have just described. It's eerily similar - the more romantic and caring I feel for a guy, the more I want it to be broken up by a rough and brutal rape. And yes, I do act in a way to make it happen - but it seems the world is much safer than we are told it is.
I go out not wearing underwear but a skirt, I chat up guys late at night at a gas station or walk home when I probably shouldn't. It's an odd desire for thrill at times...

damnit where were you when I was over there?.. damn it all .. I am warning you..stopping in kansas city might be long term for you.

MasochisticBrea 01-29-2015 11:13 AM

I am in a different but similar situation. I am married, extremely vanilla husband who won't agree to share so that I can find someone to fulfill my desires and fantasies. I can't even go out in public and make myself vulnerable :( Therefore, the fantasies push all kinds of crazy because the only way I will ever be raped is in my mind. The thought of dying and not having my dreams come true sucks. Also, the older I get, the less attractive to a man willing to take me by force I will become. I can't speak for how far my fantasies will go as much as I can for how far my realities will go. So far that I have thought about divorce, just to seek out my sexual desires.

Dadspanksu 02-03-2015 04:49 PM

Hey Brea.. I'm in Ohio once a month.. we can chat some about your unfulfilled desires and maybe.. just maybe ... :P

finman 02-06-2015 10:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MasochisticBrea (Post 1461429)
I am in a different but similar situation. I am married, extremely vanilla husband who won't agree to share so that I can find someone to fulfill my desires and fantasies. I can't even go out in public and make myself vulnerable :( Therefore, the fantasies push all kinds of crazy because the only way I will ever be raped is in my mind. The thought of dying and not having my dreams come true sucks. Also, the older I get, the less attractive to a man willing to take me by force I will become. I can't speak for how far my fantasies will go as much as I can for how far my realities will go. So far that I have thought about divorce, just to seek out my sexual desires.

Mmm. Intriguing. We should connect/chat. ;)

peepsatwives 02-17-2015 02:24 PM

My wife is 50, blonde, petite, 98 lbs, 5'2", shapely, very innocent, knows nothing about computer, never had another di ck inside her. I want her forced. while secretly to her I watch.