Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos

Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos (http://www.rapeboard.com/index.php)
-   Rowdy room (http://www.rapeboard.com/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   THE ROWDY ROOM, do not enter unless you want to be insulted! (http://www.rapeboard.com/showthread.php?t=1489)

somedude 06-18-2006 04:25 PM

Oh little innocent, you joined after I came over from the darkside and took my post as marshal around these parts. What the members of this board can do to a troll when given free reign is cruel and unusual punishment! :D We made Brek take his ball and go home, drove Spaulding to madness and drove a number of RC members back to the shallow end!

innocent 06-18-2006 04:28 PM

truly? well if its a case of us all buddying together against them (never thought of that) then if i knew i had full back up of everyone here agains the 'baddie!" i think i'd feel more comfortable. bear with me as i havent huge amount of past experience of these types of boards. dont mind a battle as long as its on MY terms!!!! especially if i know theyre out numbered hehehe!

Feisty 06-18-2006 04:29 PM

Three cheers for RAPEBOARD!

I like it better here because people are more friendly and dont ignore me. =]

I reckon its because people at RC wont talk to you unless your in their 'ring'.

kinkyone 06-18-2006 04:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by innocent
..... someone who has just joined and only posted once or twice, maybe joined under false details, doesnt deserve to be given the option to insult longstanding members.......

.....err, would'nt that be sort of controlling other members?.....while the mods here try to be least obtrusive in member posts?

Today ...access to rowdy thread......tomorrow ....who knows?

.....just a thought.........

somedude 06-18-2006 04:33 PM

There are some awesome people on RC, course most of em are members here too. RC is the uptight rape site. RB is the let your hair down, take off your shoes and pants, drink till you can't stand up rowdy kinda site!!! :D

somedude 06-18-2006 04:34 PM

Quote:

truly? well if its a case of us all buddying together against them (never thought of that) then if i knew i had full back up of everyone here agains the 'baddie!" i think i'd feel more comfortable. bear with me as i havent huge amount of past experience of these types of boards. dont mind a battle as long as its on MY terms!!!! especially if i know theyre out numbered hehehe!

I'll bring the shotgun and you brind the hand grenades innocent! ;)

kinkyone 06-18-2006 04:36 PM

Quote:

......especially if i know theyre out numbered hehehe!

:D oh for sure they will be, you can count on it......or :D us :D ....whichever way you like......always there for fellow members....WE STICK TOGETHER !!!

innocent 06-18-2006 06:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kinkyone
.....err, would'nt that be sort of controlling other members?.....while the mods here try to be least obtrusive in member posts?

Today ...access to rowdy thread......tomorrow ....who knows?

.....just a thought.........

very true on reflection. have been thinking on personal point of view and of course its not just about that is it?! sorry all.

kinkyone 06-18-2006 06:07 PM

Quote:

very true on reflection. have been thinking on personal point of view and of course its not just about that is it?! sorry all.

awwww come on....no need for that, this is a rowdy thread remember? You can damm well say anything you like , without being sorry for it :D

shysnale 06-19-2006 05:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by somedude
Who are you to judge project failure Halezun? Your insignificance is surpassed only by your patheticness! Your very French nature renders you incapable of having an opinion anyone could possibly care about. You are lower than the slime your escargo kind leave wherever they go. If you were on fire I would not piss on you!
Were those insults good enough for you Frenchy? :D

Believe it or not, but your insults got me depressed.
The Rowdy Room is such a strange place. :(

Grm 06-19-2006 05:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shysnale

Oh snale, dude's insults were imaginative, don't take them seriously they were only in fun, your a great guy and we all love you.
give us a kiss
Dunk

kinkyone 06-19-2006 05:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Grm
Oh snale, dude's insults were imaginative, don't take them seriously they were only in fun, your a great guy and we all love you.
give us a kiss
Dunk

*remember-it's a rowdy thread*
:D Sheriff... :D ...you changing your sexual preferences this late in the day? :D

Rheostatic 06-19-2006 08:39 AM

Quote:

The Rowdy Room project has failed.

A Frenchman declairing defeat. Who would have thunk it?

Want a laugh. Google "French military victories" and click the "I'm Feeling Lucky" button.

He's just trying to change the subject. Mention "World Cup Soccer" and the French get nervous.

Rheostatic 06-19-2006 08:49 AM

Quote:

I gave it a great deal of thought before I first posted here. And originally I had decided to stay completely away from this thread. Before I made my first post, I decided then and there that I wouldn't take any insult against me too personally.

Your really need to ask yourself if you should continue to post to this specific thread. Not sure you are in the right frame of mind for what might come out.

kinkyone 06-19-2006 09:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rheostatic
I gave it a great deal of thought before I first posted here. And originally I had decided to stay completely away from this thread. Before I made my first post, I decided then and there that I wouldn't take any insult against me too personally.

Your really need to ask yourself if you should continue to post to this specific thread. Not sure you are in the right frame of mind for what might come out.

.......that's true snale, plus like Grm said ......

Quote:

they were only in fun
....you either should'nt take anything, and i mean ANYTHING, in this thread seriously, or as Rheo points out you should rethink about posting here.....

Rheostatic 06-19-2006 09:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by somedude
My mamma will be ninety the next time a Canuck teams wins the Cup! :cool:

Careful you don't speak too soon. Strange things do happen. Didn't think I'd ever see the President's Trophy winner bow out in the first round, either.

*BURN*

kinkyone 06-19-2006 09:11 AM

Quote:

Careful you don't speak too soon. Strange things do happen. Didn't think I'd ever see the President's Trophy winner bow out in the first round, either.

*BURN*

......... :D Detroit DEAD wings ? :D

shysnale 06-19-2006 12:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Grm
give us a kiss
Dunk

Thank you guys, I love you all.

somedude 06-19-2006 12:22 PM

Quote:

*BURN*

That was mild compared to Detroit being swept in the first round in 03 by the Mighty Ducks! I take solace in the fact the Wings have been knocked out of the playoffs the last few years by the Western Conference Champs. And yeah a miracle could happen and the Oilers actually win the Stanley Cup, game seven will decide!

somedude 06-19-2006 12:26 PM

Quote:

Remember shysnale, I take challenges to heart! Remember my response when you posted we weren't very imaginative here on RB? :D