Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos

Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos (http://www.rapeboard.com/index.php)
-   General Rape Forum (http://www.rapeboard.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Forced roleplay with vehicles (http://www.rapeboard.com/showthread.php?t=27311)

Kiwi-R 07-16-2009 06:07 PM

Forced roleplay with vehicles

Last week I watched a movie where a blonde chick got raped on the hood of a Ferrari and it was mega hot.

Do any of you guys use a vehicle when roleplaying?

Coz im a pilot my ulitmate fantasy would be to take a girl flying a in small 2 seater and force her suck my cock, maybe theating to crash the plane and kill us both if she dosnt.

any one got any stories?

cryptic 07-17-2009 03:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kiwi-R (Post 365370)
take a girl flying a in small 2 seater and force her suck my cock, maybe theating to crash the plane and kill us both if she dosnt.

You'd be willing to die for a potential blowjob?
Damn.
I didn't realise guys liked it that much.

crimsondesire 07-17-2009 12:20 PM

Me and a car Mmm..... Well,Its an interesing idea but it doesn't really fit into my fantasy world properly. Like...With all my struggling I dont think my obessor could really risk having me out in the open, on a car if they really wanted to have me. I could get away,make a noise and would be a pain to get back in the car and if they didnt put me back in the car,I would scratch,bite...well I would make them hurt alot unless I was left tied up and then well, that doesnt match my fantasies anyway I want an obsessor not just some random horny gu ywho wants sex, I think thats lame. So basically, its not very realistic even if my hands were bound,it wouldnt be safe enough,if they were serious about it..if they wernt then its not worth my imagination.

crimsondesire 07-17-2009 12:25 PM

:)

Quote:

Originally Posted by cryptic (Post 365513)
You'd be willing to die for a potential blowjob?
Damn.
I didn't realise guys liked it that much.

He doesnt actually need to die just pretend they are going to.,a threat.

cryptic 07-19-2009 06:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by crimsondesire (Post 365631)
He doesnt actually need to die just pretend they are going to.,a threat.

*laughs* Yeah, I know, I was just stirring.

trelane 09-07-2009 08:22 AM

Love a naked girl bound, helpless, and transported in a car.

EvilJ 09-07-2009 10:49 AM

I love car and van fantasies. There are times when I see a van and can get a hard on thinking about some sweet young thing tied in the back, her clothes ripped from the struggle of the kidnap, gagged, screaming for help but unheard by any of us unsuspecting drivers. My wife and I have played out car kidnap fantasies a few times. I highly recommend them.
My biggest regret is we had a U-Haul once and didn't use it on the way back. I'll always regret that. Would have been fun.

JaniceJ 09-07-2009 11:55 AM

The back of a van has always been a fantasy of mine. Being driven around while several guys use me.

And yes, I am cautious in places like parking lots where vans are common and you never know who might be in them and what sort of trouble they are looking to cause.

justmetoo 09-07-2009 08:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by crimsondesire (Post 365628)
Me and a car Mmm..... Well,Its an interesing idea but it doesn't really fit into my fantasy world properly. Like...With all my struggling I dont think my obessor could really risk having me out in the open, on a car if they really wanted to have me. I could get away,make a noise and would be a pain to get back in the car and if they didnt put me back in the car,I would scratch,bite...well I would make them hurt alot unless I was left tied up and then well, that doesnt match my fantasies anyway I want an obsessor not just some random horny gu ywho wants sex, I think thats lame. So basically, its not very realistic even if my hands were bound,it wouldnt be safe enough,if they were serious about it..if they wernt then its not worth my imagination.

Thinking of you in the back of my Expedition right now. Sure, it's not a car - but oh my - the fun I would have with you on a deserted country road some place.

BTN 09-07-2009 08:26 PM

Getting a blowjob while driving is nice sure but not alot of force involved there. Putting some lucky girl over the bonnet (or hood for our american members) is quite simplisticly appealing but cars have only featured in my fantasies as far as owning expensive ones :)

Lil-Mac 09-08-2009 12:36 AM

I saw a movie once where a girl was getting bagged by a fireman on top of one of the trucks. Then the alarm goes off and the rest of the guys come sliding down the poles.. was freaking hysterical.

Something like that could easily be turned into a great gangrape scene.

Bad Man 09-08-2009 03:11 AM

Ivehad a fantasy for a long while now that goes like this:

A chherleading squad( 8-9) from the local college has their van break down or get a flat or something on the way home from a cheer meet/competiotion. How do I know where they were? Me and my 2 buddies went to the event to scope chicks and maybe grab one - but this was too good not to try. We follow their van, wondering how we can make our move....then lo and behold, a blowout.

Me and my buddies (1 or 2 ) stop by in our RV and act like good samaritans and check the van over. We seem harmless enough: clean-cut and friendly. We offer the girls and their teacher sponsor a lift seeing as its not that far to their college, and we can go that way with no hassle on our part.

They agree, seeing as it's late and bad weather looks like it's trying to roll in. As we get started, my 2 buddies in back suddenly get the guns and take the girls hostage. After zip-tying their wrists together behind their backs, I inform the now startled teacher to act natural..or someone might get hurt. So she does, and I take the Rv to a nice isolated spot....

My buddies have some fun along the way, and I get my 2 or 3 girls when we park...and one of those is the teacher..I do her good then make her pick my next out....

EvilJ 09-08-2009 03:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BTN (Post 375219)
Getting a blowjob while driving is nice sure but not alot of force involved there. Putting some lucky girl over the bonnet (or hood for our american members) is quite simplisticly appealing but cars have only featured in my fantasies as far as owning expensive ones :)

I beg to difer on a couple points:

1) Getting a blowjob while driving can be quite forceful if you tie the "victim's" hands behind her back. And at night, you can hide it pretty easily as well, by throwing a nice dark cloth over her (say a jacket) as she does it.

2) The fantasy doesn't have to be having sex in the car. It can be foreplay. I've "kidnapped" at least three girlfriends and one stripper who was a one night stand using my car. You "stalk" them, jump out and "wait for them to pass", grab them, bind them, "force" them into the back (blindfolded) and speed off to your lair. It just takes a bit of creativity and for those who really dig the kidnap part of a rape fantasy, it doesn't get much more fun than that.

pervipete 09-08-2009 04:22 AM

Wouldn't some kind of panel van be better, pref one with a sliding door...

Frances 09-08-2009 12:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EvilJ (Post 375046)
I love car and van fantasies. There are times when I see a van and can get a hard on thinking about some sweet young thing tied in the back, her clothes ripped from the struggle of the kidnap, gagged, screaming for help but unheard by any of us unsuspecting drivers. My wife and I have played out car kidnap fantasies a few times. I highly recommend them.
My biggest regret is we had a U-Haul once and didn't use it on the way back. I'll always regret that. Would have been fun.

Although I'm not any longer a "sweet young thing", I would love to be helpless in the back of a van being abused as we travel.

kcmoccy 09-11-2009 02:25 PM

Lots of good ideas here
I think the hood of a car is most valid when a crooked cop stops a young miss

menace 09-14-2009 03:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by crimsondesire (Post 365628)

$!%?, aren't women supposed to be more imaginative? Say a friend of yours offers you a lift. Then takes a shortcut through the middle of nowhere. Stops the car to admit his true feelings for you. You tell him you do not share them. He gets upset, irrational and finally violent. Then you're raped.

So, does it still not fit your fantasies? :skull-coo

Echo 09-16-2009 09:39 AM

2 Attachment(s)
A fav fantasy of mine is tying the victim spread eagle and naked to the hood of a car, wrists to the windshield wipers, and ankles to the front bumper, and then driving around in a remote area. Occasionally, I'd stop the car, get out, and fuck her for a bit, then get back in and drive some more.

These pics aren't exactly what I have in mind, but they're still pretty hot:

http://img212.imagevenue.com/img.php..._123_132lo.jpghttp://img266.imagevenue.com/img.php..._123_564lo.jpg

Roger 03-12-2012 12:06 AM

Another fantasy...a group of men in their cars.. force a hot chick in her vehicle off the road into a remote field.. surround her... then make the ultimate move...to nab her cunt!

yokayoka 03-12-2012 10:55 PM

Quote:

Do any of you guys use a vehicle when roleplaying?
I have tried it in real life, but only twice, and both attempts totally failed to turn into a full scenario :rolleyes:

The first time was with my boyfriend in high school, and totally impromptu. It wasn't so much a "fetish roleplay"... more like he had raging hormones like any other teenage boy and responded to my teasing with extreme boldness :p We both took the bus home from school, and frequently sat at the very back of the bus (where nobody can see us snogging :rolleyes:). It went further than usual one day, and he ended up with his hand inside my pants. He did manage to get inside me (with his finger), but it didn't really turn steamy - it's a lot harder to maneuver than you might think, what with tight jeans and me pretty much sitting on his hand :rolleyes: But I did find it exciting to be looking outside the window while being "violated", and started fantasizing about it every time I get on a bus :p

The second time was a lot later, when I was doing some more "extreme" explorations. This time was arranged, and I explicitly told my partner that I wanted to feel what it's like to be molested (though I had no intention of actually having sex with him, and I told him so). I went into the street and he picked me up in a van like we have arranged, and (after a minute of rather awkward silence) broke the ice by taking out his organ. I tried to convince myself that I did not want to see it to get into the mood, but it didn't really work that well (I am not a very good actress :p). When I didn't really do anything, he grabbed one of my hands and led it to him, and I kind of half-heartedly tried to pull back (mostly because he wasn't actually using a lot of force... I'm pretty sure I would have actually pulled my hand back if I really tried. So a lesson here, guys: as long as you are not hurting her, don't be TOO gentle in a roleplay :p). After a bit of mutual touching, he wanted some "lip service". As it turned out, he didn't bring any condoms with him, even though I asked him explicitly beforehand. So we just stopped there and nothing happened :(

Conclusion: probably doesn't work too well in real life :P