Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos

Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos (http://www.rapeboard.com/index.php)
-   Rowdy room (http://www.rapeboard.com/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Back too lurking this bored still sucks (http://www.rapeboard.com/showthread.php?t=50289)

perverted mind 10-04-2010 09:20 AM

Back too lurking this bored still sucks

Rely yes it sucks....

Crotch_Ripper 10-04-2010 11:23 AM

Perhaps if you weren't trying to sell naked pictures of your wife to people who could care less you wouldn't have these problems of people "shitting" on you.

And since you seem to place importance on negging people who post in this thread I will be the first to say thank you and give some to you as well.

Crotch_Ripper 10-04-2010 11:28 AM

Moved to the rowdy room.

batffink 10-07-2010 12:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by perverted mind (Post 559657)
Rely yes it sucks....

And that's it, best to be a lurker then a member and remember the more Vanilla the better :skull-tic

Please no not post below.... I will Negative rep you :skull-ton

(p.s i don't no what i keep doing wrong but every time i come back to this bored someone shits on me with no notification, explanation or good reason!)

Sometimes bad spelling does that to people.

RapeU 10-08-2010 03:33 AM

God damn you fucking stole my avatar!

snarkopo 10-10-2010 12:25 AM

What are you talking about RapeU?

scarletembrace 10-10-2010 01:48 AM

seems to be a very popular avatar.

AWDracer 10-13-2010 02:06 AM

Anyone find it funny that he spelled "board" wrong? The proper spelling is at the friggin top! Hell, it's in the site URL.

Lulz.

snarkopo 10-15-2010 01:08 AM

It could have been creative license. Considering the gist of his rant.

TheOneSolo 10-31-2010 11:52 AM

I can see where you was going Snark, however, I think you are giving this guy to much credit.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Crotch_Ripper (Post 559766)
Perhaps if you weren't trying to sell naked pictures of your wife to people who could care less you wouldn't have these problems of people "shitting" on you.

He was trying to sell naked pics of what I saw in the member photo thread? You've got to be fucking kidding me. LMAO!!!

Quote:

(p.s i don't no what i keep doing wrong but every time i come back to this bored someone shits on me with no notification, explanation or good reason!)

Well if you do decide to come back again, at least you wont be confused this time to why everyone is shitting on you, that is after you posted this thread.

Lil-Mac 10-31-2010 07:31 PM

Quote:

Rely yes it sucks....

And that's it, best to be a lurker then a member and remember the more Vanilla the better :skull-tic

Please no not post below.... I will Negative rep you :skull-ton

See ya later Mate. Dont let the close screen button hit ya in the ass on the way out. :skull-thr:skull-thr