Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos

Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos (http://www.rapeboard.com/index.php)
-   General Rape Forum (http://www.rapeboard.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Drunk or rather sober victim? (http://www.rapeboard.com/showthread.php?t=145925)

Mywifehooker 06-13-2013 11:56 AM

Drunk or rather sober victim?

If you were to force victim or rape victim, would you her be more drunk, so somehow perverted or rather sober with full consisious?

FuckingRotter 06-13-2013 12:21 PM

Falling down drunk is easier.

Darksyde 06-13-2013 10:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FuckingRotter (Post 1275400)
Falling down drunk is easier.

Yes, but where's the sport in that? ;)

FuckingRotter 06-13-2013 11:12 PM

I'm not in it for the sport.

Sessho 06-14-2013 09:08 PM

Depends, If taking the time to do it right then sober. If its just a quick hunt the stumbling around piss drunk

darkstalker 06-15-2013 12:34 AM

for fantasies i like her sober or even hyper aware from some injection that increases her sensitivity.

Remiel 06-15-2013 01:50 AM

I like having some feedback about my actions in regards to the forcing of my cock into her orifices, so...sober would be good.

SaintGremory 05-04-2015 02:37 PM

For me definitely drunk

bigal 05-06-2015 01:06 PM

Sober.

fxckedflower 05-06-2015 03:55 PM

I think drunk, or in some form of "altered state" makes it very alluring.

niagara72 05-08-2015 10:55 PM

I love the idea of my victim drunk or passed out

Col. Kink 05-10-2015 07:58 AM

Sober. I want her to feel every last thing I'm doing to her so she'll remember it the rest of her life in fear and shame ... all in fantasy, of course.

Bambi3 05-15-2015 11:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fxckedflower (Post 1485840)
I think drunk, or in some form of "altered state" makes it very alluring.

While I like the idea of being able to put up a good fight, all sober, the idea of drunk or "some form of altered state" is hot.

First, I like the idea of being just a little intoxicated, sluggish movements, a hot guy I am not sure is doing the thing I want or not and the daring mood that comes with alcohol.

"Wanna take a walk?" - sure, why not! And then I find myself in a dark alley, kneeling in front of of an opening zipper, welcoming a cock into my mouth while I worry why I don't remember the guys face as he pushes his dick between my lips.

I love the idea of the horribly embarrassing aftermath - dirty, sticky with cum and maybe a few bruises, my worried friends drag me to the police. Blood test is done.
"Miss, did you drink any alcoholic beverages?"

The uncertainty of what EXACTLY happened...kind of nice!

Home Invader 05-15-2015 04:33 PM

Either or for me. I would enjoy raping a fully aware and sober woman, mostly because she would tend to put up a better fight, which I like. But altered states are interesting too. Not only drunk or high, but also on roofies, where I can do whatever I want, and she's only somewhat aware of what's being done to her...

Super Human 07-21-2015 03:30 PM

Drunk or passed out

I personally like my victim drunk or passed out. I guess the feeling of the victim not really knowing what you are doing to them is a turn on. Plus, you can do stuff without them kicking and screaming all the time in your face. I particularly like the passed out victim more due to limp look. I just like the way a woman looks when they are limp to the touch, and you can carry them around or pose their body in any way you want.

jonmedway 07-21-2015 08:52 PM

drunk,but id like her to come around when i am fucking her and shes tied and helpless

newguy2013a 07-21-2015 09:59 PM

Sober.

I prefer the two together, though; she's drunk, passed out, and then she realizes she's getting fucked as she slowly wakes up.

BremenDruid 07-31-2015 01:13 PM

I'll take both, but in different context. For example: drunk, or drugged or whatever when I go after her just so that it's easier to subdue her and tie her up or abduct her or something like that. However, when I rape her, I want her fully awake and aware. Love my victim kicking and screaming while I pump her full of my cum.

Molly Girl 08-13-2015 10:26 AM

Either way as the victim works for me because there are different aspects to each scenario in my opinion. For example: Raping her whilst sober she is fully aware of what is happening to her and the rapist can see the horror and sorrow in her face, see her tears, hear her begging, whereas the advantage of raping a drunk or passed out victim is you could do anything to her and she'd have no clue, particularly if she was passed out, ram something up her arse and leave it there, rape her brutally til she bleeds, then when she awakens she'd have no clue as to who did it or how many rapists took advantage of her, where there photos or videos taken of her rapes?, all an extra thing for her to carry in her mind.

dsmia469 03-27-2016 08:26 PM

i want to see my wife drunk or drugged and used by several men like a worthless slut. love her not knowing who or how many men have cum inside her pussy and ass