Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos

Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos (http://www.rapeboard.com/index.php)
-   General Rape Forum (http://www.rapeboard.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Where do you like it? (http://www.rapeboard.com/showthread.php?t=11870)

ControlPhreak 04-26-2008 08:15 AM

Where do you like it?

Somewhat vague and possibly misleading title aside, in what setting(s) do the majority of your rape fantasies occur? If you'd like to elaborate on your choices, please do.

Niceideas 04-26-2008 04:24 PM

I picked house, I tend to know the victims in my fantasy so it often takes place in a house, although not exclusively so. It's rarely ever a military or farm scene and never sci-fi or historical.

Mugga123 04-26-2008 08:42 PM

My house, as the victims usually know me, so they come over all unexpecting, coming over to watch a movie or chill out, then I have my way. But then I started off with rape fantasies from sci-fi stuff (aliens, demons and shit).

FinalKey 04-27-2008 01:18 AM

House, because I'm either stalking my victim or know her from a past encounter or some other way. I also chose Rural because that's what kind of area i live in and often visit and there are some gorgeous women in rural areas!

And I chose bedroom because well...it's the bedroom.

Ragman 04-27-2008 01:42 AM

I picked alley office or Home, Office because I love a professional looking woman, Home because thats where all my Roleplaying is done.. and Alley.. well.. because i am creepy :skull-evi

ControlPhreak 04-27-2008 10:06 AM

Excellent responses! This exactly what I was hoping the posts would contain. :)

Ragman 04-27-2008 10:15 AM

What abotu you ControlPhreak? Do you have a prefference? or.. As the surveyor are you trying to remain inpartial?

LilLinzi 04-27-2008 10:28 AM

Out of all the options I chose alley way. Possibly if I'm walking home alone from a night out. My fave would be to be kidnapped as I walked alone and bundled into a car and taken away to be raped or another fave of mine is to be gang raped by some bad guys on a pool table in a dimly lit corner of a seedy bar with the bar owner turning a blind eye to it.

ControlPhreak 04-27-2008 04:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ragman (Post 135839)
What abotu you ControlPhreak? Do you have a prefference? or.. As the surveyor are you trying to remain inpartial?

I tossed in my 3 cents (bedroom, parking lot, and medical) to get things started.

ControlPhreak 04-27-2008 04:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LilLinzi (Post 135844)
Out of all the options I chose alley way. Possibly if I'm walking home alone from a night out. My fave would be to be kidnapped as I walked alone and bundled into a car and taken away to be raped or another fave of mine is to be gang raped by some bad guys on a pool table in a dimly lit corner of a seedy bar with the bar owner turning a blind eye to it.

Both of those work for me :D

ControlPhreak 04-27-2008 04:12 PM

Oh I voted for office as well. I do like a business woman in heels and hosiery ;)

lildefect 04-27-2008 10:19 PM

I have alot of different choices for fantasy.

Home/bedroom because I have home invasion fantasies.

Parking lot because I work in an environment where I have to walk across a deserted, dark parking lot to get to my car all the time.

Military because I love a guy in uniform.

And office because I have had fantasies about my coworkers raping me.

And alley, because... so many rape fantasy ideas are in dark alleys by a complete and dark-clothed stranger, I suppose that part of the fantasy is kind of embedded into my head.

Ragman 04-28-2008 02:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lildefect (Post 136009)
And alley, because... so many rape fantasy ideas are in dark alleys by a complete and dark-clothed stranger, I suppose that part of the fantasy is kind of embedded into my head.

You just made my night! i have a nice cozy little alleyway right here whenever you wanna stop by :D

lildefect 04-28-2008 07:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ragman (Post 136033)
You just made my night! i have a nice cozy little alleyway right here whenever you wanna stop by :D

Lol. Hey now; don't tease ;)

SecretObsession 04-28-2008 04:33 PM

I chose bedroom (mine), house (down in his basement), alley (any dirty back-alley will do), and medical (doctors office). But lately a lot of my fantasies have been taking place in a dingy motel room ;)

judith 05-03-2008 12:31 PM

bedroom; office or parking lot

My most common fantasy is in my own bedroom -- awakened suddenly by an intruder and taken hard in my own bed.

I often work very late, in a large office building that can be very spooky after others have gone home. There's a dimly-lit, multi-level, underground parking lot beneath the building. So thoughts of being raped in my office or abducted from the parking lot are common themes as well. I scream for help, but no one can hear me . . .

Often at knifepoint . . .

Remiel 05-04-2008 12:14 AM

My fantasies usually take place in the victim's home (usually living room, or the bed she and hubby sleep in), the outdoors (mostly beaches and forests), and recently fantasy/sword & sorcery settings (really an excuse to rape girls wearing sandals. ;) )

Sephy 05-04-2008 01:02 AM

Okay... I went with 7 of them:

Bedroom
House/apartment
Parking lot
Alley
Medical
Military
Office

Hume L. Yates 05-04-2008 09:28 AM

I really like public rapes and sexual blackmail and humiliation. So I picked home non-bedroom for groups of home invaders or aggressive guests; Medical and Office, because I like men taking advantage of their position of power over women.

Tosca 05-25-2008 04:01 AM

Big favorite - being kidnapped by a bunch of guys from a parking garage, thrown into a van (violated along the ride), and taken out to the woods. I guess that would be "parking lot" and "rural".