Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos

Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos (http://www.rapeboard.com/index.php)
-   Introductions & Celebrations (http://www.rapeboard.com/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   lurked for a couple days. (http://www.rapeboard.com/showthread.php?t=65301)

lysyn 09-26-2011 09:36 AM

lurked for a couple days.

I hate these meet and greets, but here goes
NAME: Lisa
SEX: What's not to like? After 4 year of celibacy 'cause I'm to damned picky for my own good, I finally found a guy I liked well enough to have his cock in me. Often. It was his introduction that did me in.
MARITAL STATUS: Engaged
INTERESTS: This board is relevant to my interests. I also like to read, draw, run and watch hockey.
FAVORITE TV SHOW: Dexter
SHOE SIZE: 8 1/2.
RANDOM: I don't typically use caps or proper punctuation, and I can't type for shit. Sorry in advance to all the grammar nazi's.

I think that about covers it... HI! :)

Throatdagger 09-26-2011 11:46 AM

Welcome Lisa. I would have those 8 1/2 shoes waving like flags in the air as I pounded you. Hope you wear high heels. If you want to chat, let me know. I am sure I can help satisfy you.;)

lysyn 09-26-2011 11:56 AM

i have some fabulous shoes, but yes the sexy ones are heels, always.

thank you for the warm welcome..

justmetoo 09-29-2011 07:14 PM

Welcome. I'm sure you will find some guys more than willing to help you with your interests.

lysyn 09-29-2011 08:33 PM

i'm primarily interested in role playing ideas. i'm a sub and engaged to my Dom who has no interest in sharing me IRL... something about another mans cock branding me turns him off completely, i kinda like the possessive streak though so i'm not complaining.

he's currently contemplating letting me play online, he see's the advantages of me being incredibly turned on and not being allowed to cum until he tells me. which could be days.

thanks for the welcome :)

justmetoo 09-29-2011 09:33 PM

I'm sure you won't have any problem finding some guys interested in this.

finman 10-01-2011 02:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lysyn (Post 861259)
i'm primarily interested in role playing ideas. i'm a sub and engaged to my Dom who has no interest in sharing me IRL... something about another mans cock branding me turns him off completely, i kinda like the possessive streak though so i'm not complaining.

he's currently contemplating letting me play online, he see's the advantages of me being incredibly turned on and not being allowed to cum until he tells me. which could be days.

thanks for the welcome :)

Hello... I'm a big Dexter fan as well. I'd love to get acquainted and explore some role-play ideas if you're up for that. Please feel free to contact me and let me know!

Thanks...
Nick.

VoiceGuy 10-01-2011 04:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lysyn (Post 856465)
I hate these meet and greets, but here goes
NAME: Lisa
SEX: What's not to like? After 4 year of celibacy 'cause I'm to damned picky for my own good, I finally found a guy I liked well enough to have his cock in me. Often. It was his introduction that did me in.
MARITAL STATUS: Engaged
INTERESTS: This board is relevant to my interests. I also like to read, draw, run and watch hockey.
FAVORITE TV SHOW: Dexter
SHOE SIZE: 8 1/2.
RANDOM: I don't typically use caps or proper punctuation, and I can't type for shit. Sorry in advance to all the grammar nazi's.

I think that about covers it... HI! :)

Lisa, there's no apostrophe in 'nazi's'.

Totally messing with you. :) Welcome. I'm a newbie too, perhaps we can learn together!

lysyn 10-01-2011 05:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by VoiceGuy (Post 863899)
Lisa, there's no apostrophe in 'nazi's'.

Totally messing with you. :) Welcome. I'm a newbie too, perhaps we can learn together!

oh i see how it is. you'd never know one of my majors was eng. lit. i'm also comma happy. and what can you teach me? i'm an avid learner.

Quote:

Originally Posted by finman (Post 863720)
Hello... I'm a big Dexter fan as well. I'd love to get acquainted and explore some role-play ideas if you're up for that. Please feel free to contact me and let me know!

Thanks...
Nick.

love dexter. i still need to get on that yahoo biz. i've been a little tied up. or shackled as the case may be.

analeyes 10-06-2011 09:21 PM

listen lisa :D, I am just now seeing this, so WELCOME TO RB, I notice you have been enjoying it already. :skull-thu :skull-thu

lysyn 10-07-2011 06:15 PM

:eek: BUT YOURE NOT THE BOSS OF ME! Thank you, and yes I have. :)

analeyes 10-07-2011 07:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lysyn (Post 871095)
:eek: BUT YOURE NOT THE BOSS OF ME!

:skull-big ;) :D

Scunchitinank 11-03-2011 12:40 AM

botox cream

Botox is a narcotic made from a toxin produced before the bacterium Clostridium botulinum. It's the unaltered toxin that causes a life-threatening type of eatables poisoning called botulism. Doctors service it in insignificant doses to prescribe for strength problems, including

lysyn 11-03-2011 12:50 AM

Is that a hint?

( fuck now theyre spamming me here too :p )

somedude 11-03-2011 12:56 AM

Spam is everywhere! LOL

lysyn 11-03-2011 01:14 AM

I know I just thought it was funny given my previous rant.

somedude 11-03-2011 01:22 AM

Is funny after your previous rant! They're targetting you everywhere...

lysyn 11-03-2011 01:44 AM

I know right. Its like I'm some kinda victim. :p

somedude 11-03-2011 01:52 AM

Yes...some kind of victim...:skull-evi:D

lysyn 11-03-2011 02:04 AM

:gasp:
It's like you know!!