Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos

Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos (http://www.rapeboard.com/index.php)
-   Rowdy room (http://www.rapeboard.com/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Whose fucking house is it anyway? (http://www.rapeboard.com/showthread.php?t=171667)

grants70 08-27-2016 09:55 AM

Whose fucking house is it anyway?

Do any of the married guys here feel unwelcome in their own homes at times? For example, if I have an unexpected day off work and stay at home, my wife does her best to make me fuck off to the bar or anywhere that isn't my own fucking house.
This from a cunt who never like me going to the bar or for a game of pool with my buddies. It's like I am only welcome at home for the few hours after work and at weekends, when she doesn't want me out having fun. Any other times (like during work hours) she does her best to make me fuck off out.
Now a suspicious man would suspect his wife of having some other man over to give her a seeing to, but my wife is a fat ugly cunt and only a blind or blind drunk man would go to the trouble of coming all the way over to give it to her and risking the fucking dog attacking him. No, it would be much wiser for any such stupid fucker to stay home and play with himself.
Which brings me back to the start. Which is, why do the wives want us out of our own fucking homes other than times we are normally there?

FuckingRotter 08-27-2016 12:31 PM

Perhaps the problem is you?

HRH1948 08-27-2016 06:59 PM

What does it say about you if you remain married to a woman for which you have so very little respect and even less attraction?

:skull-ide

tom8517 08-27-2016 09:05 PM

Has Canada outlawed divorce?

bigal 08-29-2016 08:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by grants70 (Post 1559737)
Which brings me back to the start. Which is, why do the wives want us out of our own fucking homes other than times we are normally there?

Because they get used to having the space to themselves while we are out working. If you haven't worked that out after years of marriage, maybe you should have stayed single.

tom8517 08-30-2016 03:17 AM

this happens to me on occasion, the wife is doing some serious house cleaning and wants me out from under foot, she suggests I remove myself to the bar for a few happy hours. And this is a bad thing exactly why? My choices at this point are hang to around, which inevitably leads to being asked to help, or spend a few blissful hours eating hot wings, drinking beer, watching sports, and ogling the barmaids legs.

this is not a tough decision.

bigal 08-30-2016 04:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tom8517 (Post 1560318)
....and ogling the barmaids legs.

this is not a tough decision.

In reality, a wise decision. :skull-bee

grants70 09-11-2016 04:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tom8517 (Post 1560318)
this happens to me on occasion, the wife is doing some serious house cleaning and wants me out from under foot, she suggests I remove myself to the bar for a few happy hours.

My wife wouldn't be that good to me. She initially asks me to help out, but I usually don't do it to her satisfaction and then she tells me to go to the bar. So, I get what I want in the long run. :)

grants70 09-11-2016 04:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HRH1948 (Post 1559830)
What does it say about you if you remain married to a woman for which you have so very little respect and even less attraction?

Don't take my post too literally. I love her dearly, but on sites like this I can imagine that I'm a badass husband in charge of his wife. In reality, I'm a softie for my family.
It's most other people I dislike. :cool: