Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos

Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos (http://www.rapeboard.com/index.php)
-   Rowdy room (http://www.rapeboard.com/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   What made you happy today? (http://www.rapeboard.com/showthread.php?t=144050)

perfectlyformed 05-05-2013 03:03 AM

Well a saturday night is always a good night money wise but this was silly lol. Dressing cheap and tacky, who knew? :)

x

FuckingRotter 05-05-2013 03:26 AM

Was you dressed like a proper little hood rat Emmy?

perfectlyformed 05-05-2013 03:28 AM

vest top, tiny demin shorts, converse trainers, hoop ear-rings and hair scraped back in a pont tail. Cheap looking make-up too. The whole 9 yards. I was chewing gum and everything lol

x

FuckingRotter 05-05-2013 03:32 AM

I'm getting you an Elizabeth Duke name tag necklace for Christmas! :-P

perfectlyformed 05-05-2013 03:32 AM

The one thing I didn't have for the image lol

x

FuckingRotter 05-05-2013 03:42 AM

Yes, that and a bottle of super strength cider. :)

FuckingRotter 05-05-2013 05:05 AM

In the (possibly deluded) belief that its not going to rain this afternoon, I have prepared a brisket joint to go in the jerk pan later. Barbecuing makes me happy. :)

GermanChick 05-05-2013 07:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kim Jong Un (Post 1258861)
^^^Looking at your ass in the avatar picture.

Are you sure you Germans would not like to rejoin the Axis of Evil? :D

Making someone else happy, makes ME happy :D

Thanks for the compliment Kim - I think you're 'it' when it comes to that Axis atm ... make the best of it - the rest of us are whipped into political correctness ;) Especially the Germans!
:skull-bee

nondescript29 05-05-2013 08:11 AM

I have all of my seeds started. I realized, though I'm behind I don't know if I'd be comfortable putting plants outdoors yet. If it stays above freezing the next two weeks or so, maybe. This smug girl I know (I feel like in an alternate universe she and I would be BFFs. However in THIS universe she's like nails on a god damn chalk board)... Anyway.... Yesterday this smug girl refused any of the seedlings I already have ready and said she was going out to pick hers up already. I wanted to make a comment about how it's a little early to go in the ground with this weirdo weather this spring and that her Monsanto BS will probably die in the first cold snap... but then I thought "fuck her"..... That and if its Monsanto produced, it's seedlings probably come with built in heaters

Anyway. She's not getting any of my awesome purple heirloom tomatoes. This makes me happy.

jwham 05-05-2013 08:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GermanChick (Post 1259955)

Thanks for the compliment Kim - I think you're 'it' when it comes to that Axis atm ... make the best of it - the rest of us are whipped into political correctness ;) Especially the Germans!

I’m not much for political correctness, as you well know. But the idea of whipping you makes me happy :)

GermanChick 05-05-2013 09:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jwham (Post 1259985)
I’m not much for political correctness, as you well know. But the idea of whipping you makes me happy :)

*gets excited*

Yes please -

Must be my sub tendencies coming through ;) thanks J for that reminder :D

jwham 05-05-2013 09:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GermanChick (Post 1260006)
*gets excited*

Yes please -

Must be my sub tendencies coming through ;) thanks J for that reminder :D

No thanks necessary, it be my pleasure to remind you of your sub tendencies everyday from dawn till dusk ;)

FuckingRotter 05-05-2013 09:44 AM

I have sprouting garlic bulbs, despite the naysayers. This makes me gloatingly happy.

Quote:

Originally Posted by nondescript29 (Post 1259982)
I have all of my seeds started. I realized, though I'm behind I don't know if I'd be comfortable putting plants outdoors yet. If it stays above freezing the next two weeks or so, maybe. This smug girl I know (I feel like in an alternate universe she and I would be BFFs. However in THIS universe she's like nails on a god damn chalk board)... Anyway.... Yesterday this smug girl refused any of the seedlings I already have ready and said she was going out to pick hers up already. I wanted to make a comment about how it's a little early to go in the ground with this weirdo weather this spring and that her Monsanto BS will probably die in the first cold snap... but then I thought "fuck her"..... That and if its Monsanto produced, it's seedlings probably come with built in heaters

Anyway. She's not getting any of my awesome purple heirloom tomatoes. This makes me happy.

FuckingRotter 05-05-2013 09:49 AM

Ah, don't put yourselves down! Ze Gairmanz have effectively strong armed much of Southern Europe out of their democratic process with economic threats. No complaints to the UN either. Comrade It looks like a girl guide in comparison! Imagine what Angle Merkin could achieve if she grew some bollocks.

Quote:

Originally Posted by GermanChick (Post 1259955)

WickedLady 05-05-2013 09:50 AM

She doesn't have bollocks already?????? :eek:

FuckingRotter 05-05-2013 10:03 AM

No, she's just an ugly old bag. This makes me happy.

FuckingRotter 05-05-2013 10:06 AM

By the way, I admire Germany. They and Finland were the only ones with the bollocks to take on Stalin. Even our Winnie wasn't that brave or honest, and the Septics were complete cowards in this regard!

pervipete 05-05-2013 12:36 PM

Finding out that a girl from work has pictures in a magazine called Nuts, and she has rather a nice body...some good fantasy material there :D

WickedLady 05-07-2013 08:02 AM

The weather. For once.

LIDM99810 05-07-2013 07:57 PM

Today made me happy :D

Money in the bank
Peppermint tea (so refreshing, I'm yumming it down)
Sunny, warm
Cat on my lap :bliss: