Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos

Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos (http://www.rapeboard.com/index.php)
-   Rowdy room (http://www.rapeboard.com/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Finance (http://www.rapeboard.com/showthread.php?t=75815)

alcolvita 01-06-2012 05:42 PM

Finance

If you're looking to supervise your finance own assets, keep control how your financial are arranged after you pass away, or manage for disability, finance trusts will help you accomplish your estate finance planning goals. Their superiority is in their versatility--many types of faith exist, and everyone modeled for a finance goal. Although trust law is complex and establishing a finance trust requires the services of finance lawyer, mastering the basics of it isn't bad.
What is a trust?
A trust is a finance bound entity that holds money for the benefit of another. Basically, it's like a container that holds money or property for somebody else. You can manage practically any tyepkind of properties into a trust, including cash, stocks, bonds, insurance policies, real estate, and artwork. The money you choose to put in a finance trust varied at a great extend on your finance goals. For example, if you want the assets to generate income, you may want to put income-producing stocks, such as bonds, in your trust. Or, if you want your finance trusts to create a pool of dollars that may be available to pay any estate taxes due at your death or to provide for your love ones, you might want to fund your trust with a life insurance policy.

JackInJill 01-06-2012 05:43 PM

I gotta admit, I read the subject title and thought it said "Fiance", so I figured it was a legitimate thread. Then I read the first sentence and was like, "wtf does that have to do with someone's fiance?"

somedude 01-06-2012 06:54 PM

As bad as the English is in that first line it's hard to tell what the spammer was talking about!:skull-big

Mr. Wiggles 01-06-2012 11:25 PM

keep control how your financial are arranged after you pass away.

Yeah.. It seems every time i go to a cemetary some broke dead guy is trying to bum a dollar.

FuckingRotter 01-07-2012 12:56 PM

How is it that these financial types are so fucking dull, yet they've managed to fuck up the economy of the entire planet? What a bunch of cunts!

batffink 01-09-2012 01:04 AM

Now Now FR. This plonker couldn't be any worse than Lehman Brothers could he? Greed is good and if all else fails, the great unwashed public will bail you out (again) Ah! Democracy, that's the way.

FuckingRotter 01-09-2012 10:50 PM

Unwashed? Speak for yourself. I have a bath twice a year - once on my birthday, and every Easter weekend when I give my van a wash.

batffink 01-10-2012 03:53 AM

I have a bath every time Scotland wins the World Cup. I also only have sex on the days that have an 'r' in them.

Tomorrow is Wednesdray!
:skull-big

FuckingRotter 01-10-2012 03:58 AM

I suppose if there were a sheep rustling world cup you'd finally get to have a bath. Mind you, sheep dip might be more apt at this stage! ;)

batffink 01-10-2012 08:18 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Been there, done that. Mind you, sheep dip is hard on the foreskin. I prefer Jeyes fluid or Dettol. :skull-big

Sierra 01-12-2012 11:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by batffink (Post 981742)
Been there, done that. Mind you, sheep dip is hard on the foreskin. I prefer Jeyes fluid or Dettol. :skull-big

Jeyes Fluid???? Good lord, do they still make that stuff??

My grandmother used to use Jeyes on anything that held still long enough, but the idea of sensitive bits coming in contact with it makes me cringe.

batffink 01-13-2012 04:23 AM

It might be too much for those wimpy Americans, English, Australians and the like but to us manly, all male, super Scots 'tis but cool balm.

Sorry that you have to put up with that second best Phantom chappie Sierra, when for just a modicum of effort you could have had me.

Wouldn't that rip the fork out of your nightie?
:skull-big:skull-big

FuckingRotter 01-13-2012 07:15 AM

It's true! Some say the British Empire was built on English brains and Scottish brawn. Good job it wasn't the other way round because those Sweaty Socks have shit for brains!

Sierra 01-14-2012 09:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by batffink (Post 984241)
It might be too much for those wimpy Americans, English, Australians and the like but to us manly, all male, super Scots 'tis but cool balm.

Sorry that you have to put up with that second best Phantom chappie Sierra, when for just a modicum of effort you could have had me.

Wouldn't that rip the fork out of your nightie?
:skull-big:skull-big

Yes...well it's hard for me to believe that in January ... in Scotland ... in a kilt that you would need anything approaching "cool balm". In fact, under the aforesaid conditions those sheep would doubtless need a magnifying glass.

Second best? My darling Batffink!! If this is second best I do not have the stamina for the frontrunner! :skull-big

You know that I adore you but methinks that perhaps you are full of shit.

batffink 01-15-2012 02:19 AM

ROFL :skull-bee