Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos

Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos (http://www.rapeboard.com/index.php)
-   General Rape Forum (http://www.rapeboard.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Let's discuss prison rape. (http://www.rapeboard.com/showthread.php?t=173714)

Shawn D 05-12-2017 01:58 AM

Let's discuss prison rape.

Imagine this, guys: you have been busted for a serious crime such as rape. You will be in prison for years if not decades. Decades with not one pussy in sight, not even a picture of a pussy. Assuming that you are 100% straight, will you ever fuck a male cellmate?

FuckingRotter 05-12-2017 02:26 AM

Cellmate? I might be in solitary.

Shawn D 05-13-2017 12:53 AM

Due to a crime so horrifying you have to be separated from the other inmates, or because you are picking fights with anyone who even glances at you?

FuckingRotter 05-13-2017 05:33 AM

Yes.

Shawn D 05-13-2017 12:40 PM

Both?

bigal 05-14-2017 05:46 PM

I guess it would be self palm rape for all that time inside. :)

Shawn D 05-23-2017 12:24 AM

I'm gonna assume, from the shortage of replies, prison rape is a touchy subject here. Or maybe it's the thought of being straight and anally raping a man, perhaps after being sent there for vaginally raping a woman, that scares you guys.

FuckingRotter 05-23-2017 03:48 PM

Why would it scare me? It simply doesn't interest me, which is some thing else entirely. Of course, I can't comment for other members here. It is probably worth mentioning that there are also female prisons, and female sex offenders in those prisons.

grants70 05-23-2017 10:34 PM

Male on male prison rape wouldn't be something I think about at all.

Awful Hound 05-29-2017 10:57 AM

As far as male-on-male goes, I'm not attracted to the male form, but I find the utter humiliation amusing at least.

Female-on-female really gets me though, one of my favorite stories was when some girl on an unmoderated board I used to frequent recounted what happened to her in juvie back in the '90s.

Long story short she ended up as some gangster girl's toy.

I wish I'd saved her posts, it quite the read, but they were spread over a 58 page topic.

Shawn D 05-31-2017 12:49 AM

The most humiliating part would be how someone who is a manly tough guy outside prison can be forced by an even tougher cellmate to be his bitch, or be gangbanged wherever and whenever the other inmates want it. Either the guards find out and don't do anything about it or the victim is intimidated into keeping his mouth shut. Or hell, the guards may even join in. Practically a no-win situation for the victim.

I have however heard stories of inmates finding it a good thing to be considered desirable fuck meat.

I actually have no idea how female-on-female prison rape will work. What happened to this girl in juvie while she was the gangster's toy?

Awful Hound 06-05-2017 04:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shawn D (Post 1602369)
The most humiliating part would be how someone who is a manly tough guy outside prison can be forced by an even tougher cellmate to be his bitch, or be gangbanged wherever and whenever the other inmates want it. Either the guards find out and don't do anything about it or the victim is intimidated into keeping his mouth shut. Or hell, the guards may even join in. Practically a no-win situation for the victim.

I have however heard stories of inmates finding it a good thing to be considered desirable fuck meat.

I actually have no idea how female-on-female prison rape will work. What happened to this girl in juvie while she was the gangster's toy?

She didn't give too many details on anything sexual, probably thanks to comments from the peanut gallery, but it was clear she was miserably subordinated during that time.

What made it even worse was finding out after the fact that it she had only fought when first approached, win or lose, the others wouldn't have allowed any of it to happen by the unwritten rules of the place.

Also, her "friends" that she was there with turned on her and gleefully told everyone in her area what was happening to her, forcing her to move after she got out.

phtlc 06-11-2017 01:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shawn D (Post 1602369)

The tragedy here is that prison rape is so easily prevented. All you would have to do is make prisons co-ed and that would stop prison rape from happening. Well...at least from happening to the dudes.

Shawn D 06-13-2017 12:27 AM

But then it will happen to the female inmates. That's a lot of unwanted pregnancies, and unlike when a pregnant woman goes to jail, chances are both the rapist and the victim don't want to keep the baby. When you keep in mind how frequently this will happen in a co-ed prison, especially one where the most dangerous criminals are sent, they might as well build a 24/7 abortion clinic within the prison.

the sickness 07-13-2017 03:36 AM

I'd rather have my dick cut off and be blinded for the rest of my life than to have sex with a man

duracel69 09-05-2017 11:49 AM

Well, I'm bi and a switch.

So bring it on...

Azores89 10-26-2017 11:13 AM

I wonder about the same thing. I wonder how these pricks control themselves to live in a place with no females that they can do as they wish? In high security prisons they ain't be getting any paraphernalias and they are placed in a cell alone. In the crime show Im watching Im pretty sure none of these guys does that and not getting found out by the officers. They prolly harassed the smaller inmates tho

phtlc 09-06-2018 04:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shawn D (Post 1604266)
But then it will happen to the female inmates. That's a lot of unwanted pregnancies, and unlike when a pregnant woman goes to jail, chances are both the rapist and the victim don't want to keep the baby. When you keep in mind how frequently this will happen in a co-ed prison, especially one where the most dangerous criminals are sent, they might as well build a 24/7 abortion clinic within the prison.

Mandatory birth control injections

Just Watched 10-20-2018 03:59 PM

One of my Favorite Fantasies is to be force to .!!!