Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos

Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos (http://www.rapeboard.com/index.php)
-   Idle Talk (http://www.rapeboard.com/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   The supremacy of English boxing (http://www.rapeboard.com/showthread.php?t=157660)

shysnale 08-11-2013 04:49 AM

The supremacy of English boxing

Hey.

I am into combat sports. I don't practice them, but I'm hearing stuff around me.
There's one thing I don't understand, and it is why English boxing has got the most attention ? I mean it's really got all the medias and prime times.

Don't get me wrong, I like English boxing, but I think Thay boxing is just as interesting, so is Chinese boxing, etc etc .... only wrestling seems less interesting to me.

So to some of you who are living in the states, were English boxing is a very strong business, do you have an idea why there is no more room for Asian combat sport ?

Also, for those of you who are practicing combat sport, do you think an English Boxer facing a Thay Boxer has a chance to win, given the fact he can't use his legs ? A friend of mine told me English boxers did not learn to defend under the belt, and that's why they're at disatvantage...thoughts ?

perfectlyformed 08-11-2013 03:19 PM

I do a bit of kickboxing to stay fit. It just seems to me that kicking gives you stronger attacks and a longer reach. So one against the other puts english boxing on the back foot.

x

somedude 08-17-2013 02:25 PM

Well in a sport fight where the rules allowed kicks and especially to the legs the kickboxer would on average have the advantage. On the other hand, if a boxer fought a kickboxer in a bout where kicks were not allowed then the boxer would have the advantage. Of course as with most things of this nature it would come down to the skill levels of the individual boxer and kickboxer involved in the match, their toughness, athleticism and etc. Fighters make styles, not styles fighters!

FuckingRotter 08-18-2013 01:50 AM

Between two protagonists in the same weight group. The kickboxer would have the advantage of reach, but kicking is slower and more telegraphed.

The boxer is not slowed up by kick/punch combos and can more easily block or dodge an attack. The boxer would probably have an advantage of a more powerful punch.

All in all, I'd predict the boxer would have the advantage, the kickboxer expends more energy, so the boxer can just hold back, defend, bide his time until his opponent starts to tire.

shysnale 08-18-2013 02:07 AM

Thank you very much guyz :)

shysnale 08-18-2013 12:47 PM

I've read English Boxing punch is not just about spreading arm, it is also projecting shoulder, rotate waist and step forward so the whole body adds strength to the punch. I guess Rotter is right, English Boxers have a heavier punch.

Unless quick techniques also use different part of the body ?