Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos

Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos (http://www.rapeboard.com/index.php)
-   Rowdy room (http://www.rapeboard.com/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   I'm wet.... (http://www.rapeboard.com/showthread.php?t=29859)

FuckingRotter 10-14-2009 01:38 PM

I'm wet....

I'm in a hotel in Somerset, I just got out of the bath. I had a bath because I'm too tired to stand up and shower. I'm sat on the chair in my room dripping all over the place because I'm too tired to dry myself. I will probably get a bill for ruining the chair.

I do not give a toss. I've worked virtually every day this month, I had two days off last month. Most of my working days are 12-14 hours long. On Sunday I carried 1/4 ton of concrete repair materials down two flights of stairs before I started the job. Monday I carried most of that material out again along with probably another 1/4 ton of equipment and rubble. BY MY FUCKING SELF.

Tuesday I left home, drove 4 hours, did eight hours work. Then because the fucking hotel car park was underground and my van was too tall to get in there, I drove home again. This morning I drove back.

I'm shattered.

Tomorrow I will do 8 hours work then a five hour drive home.

Friday I have 6 hours of driving to do.

I'm wet. I don't care. And if anybody has anything to say about it I'm going to chew their leg off and shove it down their throat.

I thank you. :)

pervipete 10-14-2009 02:30 PM

hmm...quite whining you big girls blouse...:skull-big

Have you had the standard 'haven't you fininshed that yet' conversation?

FuckingRotter 10-15-2009 01:18 AM

Bugger off you!

collesfracture 10-15-2009 02:30 AM

:skull-big

TZOFOSHO 10-15-2009 02:36 AM

yeah, so, that sounds pretty terrible, 5 days a week doing nothing is too much for me, hope you make that paper :skull-tea

batffink 10-15-2009 09:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FuckingRotter (Post 388971)
I'm in a hotel in Somerset, I just got out of the bath. I had a bath because I'm too tired to stand up and shower. I'm sat on the chair in my room dripping all over the place because I'm too tired to dry myself. I will probably get a bill for ruining the chair.

I do not give a toss. I've worked virtually every day this month, I had two days off last month. Most of my working days are 12-14 hours long. On Sunday I carried 1/4 ton of concrete repair materials down two flights of stairs before I started the job. Monday I carried most of that material out again along with probably another 1/4 ton of equipment and rubble. BY MY FUCKING SELF.

Tuesday I left home, drove 4 hours, did eight hours work. Then because the fucking hotel car park was underground and my van was too tall to get in there, I drove home again. This morning I drove back.

I'm shattered.

I'm wet. I don't care. And if anybody has anything to say about it I'm going to chew their leg off and shove it down their throat.

That's the Fuckingrotter that we have all come to love. You're nothing but a whinging fucking pom you fucking moaning twat.
Scotsmen do twice that before fucking breakfast. No wonder England's going down the gurgler.
:skull-big:skull-bigt.

FuckingRotter 10-16-2009 12:03 AM

Only a Sweaty Sock could be too stupid to realise you're supposed to eat breakfast, not fuck it. Now wonder you're all so fucking poor....

Quote:

Originally Posted by batffink (Post 389396)

before fucking breakfast.

Sierra 10-16-2009 01:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by batffink (Post 389396)
That's the Fuckingrotter that we have all come to love. You're nothing but a whinging fucking pom you fucking moaning twat.
Scotsmen do twice that before fucking breakfast. No wonder England's going down the gurgler.

Quote:

Originally Posted by FuckingRotter (Post 389418)
Only a Sweaty Sock could be too stupid to realise you're supposed to eat breakfast, not fuck it. Now wonder you're all so fucking poor....

NOW WE'RE TALKING!!!

My God I have missed you both...

*sits down with some popcorn*

batffink 10-16-2009 06:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FuckingRotter (Post 389418)

The only reason we're poor, my woodbutchering friend, is because all us Scots worldwide pooled all our groats and saxpences together to send Mister Incompetence over the border to you to be your Prime Minister. He's our revenge for Culloden.

ps. Have you ever thought about taking on an apprentice to help you in your old age? I believe about 18 or nineteen, female, willing to oblige etc etc etc. then you'll know you're fucking worn out.
:skull-roc:skull-roc

FuckingRotter 10-16-2009 09:14 AM

Well guess what? Some time next May we're going to send that one eyed Scottish idiot back where he belongs, along with all the other communistical cunts. You lot will be wishing for Culloden instead then....

pervipete 10-16-2009 10:09 AM

That don't need him, they have that Trout/ Carp/ Goldfish or whatever the bastard in charge is called....

FuckingRotter 10-16-2009 12:46 PM

Cod? I thought Gordon Brown thinks he's Cod. Or was it Barack Obama? Can't remember. It came up in another forum.

batffink 10-16-2009 05:55 PM

You'll never get rid of Herr Brown you bunch of Pommie losers. Your favourite position is on your knees in front of any prick in authority whining "Scourge me harder Master, scourge me harder"

Maggie gave you all a fucking going over and what did you do? Rolled over onto your backs and screamed for more.

Why don't you rise up and kick out all those useless aristocrats and titled, chinless wonders in Buck House. Admit it now, you're a nation of masochists.

:skull-big:skull-big:skull-big

FuckingRotter 10-17-2009 12:03 AM

A Scotsman that travels half way around the world to escape his beloved Glens and to live in a dry, dusty country populated by Her Majestys most loyal subjects, but without the resources to brew decent beer and whiskey, and then comes out with this bollocks?

You have to question his sanity.

batffink 10-17-2009 05:55 AM

I did it out of love for my fellow man. I realised that the Australians were deprived of culture so gave up my heritage and dedicated my life to bringing our superior (Scottish) culture to the Antipodes. You could even say that I was a cultural missionary. :skull-big

I believe, in my modest self-effacing way, that Tasmania is now a better place for my having chosen to live here. Britain's loss is Tasmania's gain.

I realise that deep in your heart you would dearly like to be Scottish my friend but to come second best is not so bad if you think about it. :skull-big

FuckingRotter 10-17-2009 06:16 AM

To come second to a drunken Scottish Okker is a nightmare. Good job it never happened....

dark_d3viant 10-17-2009 06:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FuckingRotter (Post 388971)

I'm shattered.

Somerset eh?

Crappy place. Being brought up there myself...I should know. Go down a scrumpy cider or two :skull-bee

Now if you were in North Somerset.... :skull-big

xx

FuckingRotter 10-17-2009 09:01 AM

Having lived there much of my adult life I know it well. So I feel I must caution you young lady not to reveal too much about your location. ;)

Lil-Mac 10-17-2009 11:59 AM

All you Brits are having way to good a time argueing over this crap.. maybe I should send you Bush or Chaney then you'd really have something to complain about. :skull-eek

dark_d3viant 10-17-2009 03:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FuckingRotter (Post 390016)
Having lived there much of my adult life I know it well. So I feel I must caution you young lady not to reveal too much about your location. ;)

Yes, because I am actually the only woman in my area... lol :skull-big

xx