Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos

Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos (http://www.rapeboard.com/index.php)
-   Idle Talk (http://www.rapeboard.com/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   What is your sexual orientation ? (http://www.rapeboard.com/showthread.php?t=159613)

shysnale 09-03-2013 04:31 AM

What is your sexual orientation ?

Are you straight ? Homosexual ? Bi-Curious ? Trans-gender ?

Me ? Well girls really are the ones all my 'under-pants feelings' are pointing to....2 years ago I thought I had a gay potential, so I went to this place called Eden Sex Boulevard, kind of a dark sex maze with cabins and tvs and stuff and I've seen that guy wanking in the darkness and I told him hi.....he said hi...I said would you like to do something ? ........he said do what ? I said would you sodomize me ? And we went inside a cabin and did it but he was thin-cocked and I felt nothing......later on I realized I'm not gay at all but I like anal. The best would be to have a girl pegging me. So I guess I can call myself a straight strap on rape vibe guy.

What about you ?

pervipete 09-03-2013 12:51 PM

I'm complete straight.

ElChantajista 09-03-2013 01:04 PM

I am a lez in the body of a man. I want women.

LeParas 09-03-2013 04:22 PM

Straight.

Darksyde 09-05-2013 12:19 AM

Straight.

Sierra 09-06-2013 12:01 AM

Actively bisexual - meaning I have been with both. I tend to prefer men because they can reach things down off the top shelf and move heavy stuff.

shysnale 09-06-2013 03:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sierra (Post 1315393)
Actively bisexual - meaning I have been with both. I tend to prefer men because they can reach things down off the top shelf and move heavy stuff.

:(

What about love ?

:)

ElChantajista 09-06-2013 08:25 AM

I remember the sign of a member that said "Love is raping the same woman twice"
Unless Sierra is a rapist she can't love. She can only be loved.

perfectlyformed 09-06-2013 11:24 AM

I have Bi moments but basicly I strictly-dickly :)

x

pervipete 09-06-2013 12:21 PM

*sits here eating a late dinner and happily working out ways of getting Sierra and PF together...*

My ex was actively bi...

Sierra 09-06-2013 11:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shysnale (Post 1315459)
:(

What about love ?

:)

Snale, I have reached a point, after much trial and a lot of error, where I know what I love and who I love - and more importantly who and what I don't love.

I happen to be quite fond of a man right now. This might last 20 days or 20 years. After it's over we'll see what's next but gender isn't a criteria for my choice.

nondescript29 09-07-2013 01:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shysnale (Post 1314502)
What about you ?

Mostly straight, I suppose.

I thought I loved a girl once.

I'm not big on sharing. Only child complex.

You're welcome to read between the lines there.

pervipete 09-07-2013 03:23 AM

It's quite strange, this fetish attracts a fair amount of opening gay, bi or bi-curious women, but not so many men. Well on the the sites I've joined anyway

I maybe wrong, but I can only think of a couple, Belle something or other from a few years ago, though I think he was more of a cross dresser than anything, last I heard he had been assaulted in real life and was having a rough time of it. And then my ex's BFF, who described himself as around 10% gay (though how you can only be that small amount, either you are attracted to one or both, its like saying I love blond women, but 10% of me also fancies brunettes, if someone knows how, please let me know, I am genuinely curious [about the percentage not about taking a cock up my bum, that hole is one way only]), when I spoke to him at her place last year.

Anyway I digress, probably I have been up since too damn early for work and dealing with my manager has destroyed the last of my, albeit miniscule to start off with, sanity, so where was I...uh..oh...uhm...oh yes.

Personally, I don't think it matters that much, you love or lust after who you love and lust with. Thought I have noticed one thing, which maybe just me, but I find that most of the blokes I know seem to get on better with lesbians than they do gay men. Maybe its having something in common, you can both turn around and go nice ass about the same woman, where your gay mate will probably just criticize her shoes, or maybe its like the old joke...

Quote:

"My lesbian neighbours have just bought me a Rolex, I think they misunderstood when I said I wanna watch for my birthday...:skull-big:skull-big"

shysnale 09-07-2013 09:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pervipete (Post 1315808)
who described himself as around 10% gay (though how you can only be that small amount, either you are attracted to one or both, its like saying I love blond women, but 10% of me also fancies brunettes, if someone knows how, please let me know, I am genuinely curious

That means 10% of their senses are not into the girl they have sex with. Meaning they're 90% satisfied with her, but 10% of their mind wishes the girl could slide something back in return.

IvoryBeast 09-07-2013 09:46 AM

One of my best friends got out of prison 2 years ago..... he had the best line ever..... I'm only "Institutionally Gay"......

Cheers!

pervipete 09-07-2013 09:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IvoryBeast (Post 1315899)
One of my best friends got out of prison 2 years ago..... he had the best line ever..... I'm only "Institutionally Gay"......

Cheers!

Does that come under the heading of any holes a goal :skull-big

Hold_me_down 10-01-2013 08:29 PM

Bisexual. And I MUCH prefer the ladies.

FuckingRotter 10-06-2013 03:03 AM

My orientation is bastard. :)

buttfreak 10-06-2013 01:13 PM

Straight with a butt fetish for females only :D

Hey, I came back , I'm too damn horny & love the shit on this site to stay away from it. :skull-big :skull-thu