Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos

Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos (http://www.rapeboard.com/index.php)
-   Rape pics and movies (http://www.rapeboard.com/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Movie review and opinions! (http://www.rapeboard.com/showthread.php?t=1274)

Sodoman 08-28-2006 01:51 AM

Movie Review and Opinions!

Upon request I thought it would be a good idea to start a sticky with movie reviews, opinions (good or bad), descriptions, and pics w/all of the above This might help members decide what movies they want to download and if they already have the movie. Just wanted to add that you can discuss the movies with each other as well; which would fall under opinions. I'll start with a review.

KN-Big Mistake

Ok MKP4, I just watched KN mistake. Well it starts out with the woman tying the guy up as if she's kidnapping him? I'm not sure why? Once she is done she leaves the room and it cuts away to come back to a scene with her walking back through the bedroom door but he's gotten himself loose; somehow, as it does not show how. He surprises her by grabbing her and proceeds to tie her up and spank her ass with his hand while she is bent over his lap, then he ties her to the ceiling, I guess, at least her arms are above her head and he proceeds to spank her some more with a whip. He spins her around so she is facing him and he fucks her against the wall standing up with her hands still tied. Then he takes her to the bed and lays her diagonally across it and ties both hands to one bed post and starts fucking her again. Now this is where the vid ends and that leads me to the conclusion that this vid is incomplete, so I can't give a full evaluation but what I seen wasn't bad. Strange beginning but other than that it is pretty good. I'm not overwhelmed with a lot of spanking but this vid doesn't seem to have overkill with this you just won't get to see the end of it as it isn't available. Sodoman Rating: 3 out of 5 stars. Slightly above average but not great and it loses a point just for being incomplete as I can't give a full review.Worth the download: if you like spanking then yes, if you are looking for a lot of fucking then don't bother. If you really like both then go ahead and check it out just don't be disappointed at the end, since the vid is incomplete.

http://rapidshare.de/files/12819163/KN-Big_mistake.wmv

Sodoman 08-28-2006 01:45 PM

Rape Dream
By: Our beloved Sternenlied.

OK, HeatherDream is the actual name of the file. I've watched this movie and it's not bad, it has a rape theme but I wouldn't actually call it rape. As the female is obviously enjoying it. She is a very attractive blond and she's tied; with what looks like chains; to the bed posts while laying on her stomach. (nice position) She gets fucked for a while on her stomach, the guy threatens and appears to stick it in her ass but I have my doubts that he really did; she squeals and screams a bit as if she's being anally penetrated but there is no real close up of penetration in this movie so it would be easy to fake anal penetration. A disappointment for me personally. Now and again the scene flips to just the girl laying in a bed, wearing a black nightie type of outfit with her black panties pulled aside and masterbating; hence the title Rape Dream. The girl is eventually is flipped on her back, still tied, and there is a bit of penetration shown in this view but still not much He does cover her mouth with his hand several times in both positions. The movie comes to a climax with the guy putting his cock in her mouth and blowing his load in her mouth and on her face. Also it flips back to the masturbation scene and she fisnishes herself. Not a bad view at all.
Sodoman rating: 3 and a half stars out of 5.
I couldn't make up my mind on a solid 3 or 4 so I went in between.
Worth the download: Yes, I say this because the girl is nice looking and scream pretty good. Though you will have to tolerate the more consentual than rape feel of this movie but that didn't really bother me. Now if you're into much more hardcore and extreme action then this might not be for you, but all in all I'd say it's worth the download. Enjoy. Nice work Sternenlied. (as usual) :)

Part 001 (30 MB)
Part 002 (30 MB)
Part 003 (23 MB)

Sodoman 08-29-2006 02:51 AM

Review: No Escape...by: Our Beloved BoredMom.

This vid is very good for a BV vid. It starts out with the victim in a backstage area of an auditorium or something of that nature. She is alone and she hears somebody then she sees he is masked and has a gun. So she decides it would be a good idea to run, well she runs around and finally locks herself in a stall in the restroom. After a while she thinks the coast is clear and ventures out of the stall. However the perp is still waiting for her and he takes her down but she tries to fight, struggles pretty good but her efforts are futile as the guy grabs her head and bangs it a couple of times into the wall and knocks her out, this is done in slow motion. He strips her in the hallway and ties her arms behind her back and ties her legs together. Now by this time she's awake and he picks her up and carries her upstairs to a tool shop looking small room and sets her on the table. He then proceeds to squeeze and pinch her tits and puts one of them in a vice and spanks her ass at the same time. Then he lets her out of the vice just to take a pair of pliers and start pinching her nipples and her clit with them. After he's finished with the foreplay then he decides it's time for some action. He takes her into another room, actually scene cuts to another room, and he has her legs tied up over her head and he's spanking her with a whipthen he gets the idea to pour hot water in her pussy (ouch); this doesn't last to long as he decides it's time for some fuck action. He has her on a table and he pulls her towards him takes his cock out and jams it in her pussy. She still tries to struggle a bit and he decides that doggie style might be better. He does this for a while then decides her mouth would be nice, and he flips back and forth from pussy to mouth a couple of times before unloading in her mouth. It's too bad that there is no ass fucking in this vid, it's the only thing missing. IMO. Sodoman Rating: 4 out of 5 stars. This vid is good, for no anal action. ;) :p Worth the download: Yes it's definitely worth taking the time to download the three parts and joining them with HJsplit. You won't be disappointed, at least that's my opinion. Nice work BoredMom. ;)

http://rapidshare.de/files/30602521/No_escape.rm.001 20.0
http://rapidshare.de/files/30617570/No_escape.rm.002 20.0
http://rapidshare.de/files/30638047/No_escape.rm.003 20.0
http://rapidshare.de/files/30643632/No_escape.rm.004 8.18

Sodoman 08-29-2006 03:22 AM

One more quick review. Three of the vids that are in MKP4's contribution, which contains the above vid KN-mistake, are missing a lot of viewable material. The vids I'm refering to are: Trouble, Knocked Out, and Captured. Sodoman Rating: 0 out of 5 stars. These vids are extremely incomplete. Worth the download: No, the only thing you get to see is forced tying and gagging of the girls, it is the start of what looks like might be a good vid. However no stripping or raping going on. Well MKP4 you did ask for a review and I've seen them so I hope this helps everyone. I'll review the other two that I have not seen tomorrow. This is not a judgment on the person posting the vids. Just my personal opinion. Your contributions are greatly appreciated, MKP4.

http://rapidshare.de/files/12820745/...in_trouble.wmv 27.20 MB
http://rapidshare.de/files/12821396/KN-Jo_captured.wmv 25.65 MB
http://rapidshare.de/files/12821687/...nocked_out.wmv

boldin18 08-29-2006 04:00 AM

This is a really great secion lets keep it :) nice knowing what is a good video and what isnt before you take the time to download a huge video.

Sodoman 08-29-2006 04:28 AM

Thank you for the input boldin18.

Sodoman 08-30-2006 04:10 AM

Rheo's movie: Old West

I've actually seen this vid on a pay site some time back but I couldn't get it downloaded for some reason? Thanks Rheo! This is a vid about a business type guy who comes into an old looking saloon/bar. There's nobody around except a young bar maid. He starts talking to her and finds out that she is in need of money. Well of course he has a way for her to earn money. :D
She reluctantly accepts. Therefore you now know that it is not exactly a rape vid. However the story is that she is young an supposedly a virgin or at least inexperienced at sex. Anyhow he starts fondeling her and makes her suck his cock. Then he puts her on a table and fucks her pussy for a while. After that he carries her to the back room and lays her on another table and reams her ass. She does a nice job of acting innocent and she does not seem to enjoy the anal at first. However she seems to enjoy the ordeal when all is said and done. Still a very nice vid, highly recommended. Sodoman Rating: 4 out of 5 stars. I love the way this is filmed, not black in white but not exactly color either. Makes it look like the old west. Worth the download: Yes it is definitely worth the effort to watch this vid. Thanks for the contribution Rheo! :D

http://rapidshare.de/files/30613041/...t.avi.001.html
http://rapidshare.de/files/30615418/...t.avi.002.html

Sodoman 08-30-2006 04:42 AM

Ok, 2 more from MKP4. I just watched KN-Abused. This vid looks like it's part of the kidnap klub vid collection but it's incomplete. It starts out with a girl tied in a chair, he gags her and then starts playing with her tits. Then he takes the gag off and makes her suck cock. He gets her on the couch and continues to make her suck on his cock but the vid ends long before anything else happens. Could be a good vid but I can't really tell since it's not all there? Sodoman Rating: 1 out of 5 stars. Incomplete vids are a turn off to me. Worth the download: I will have to say no, this could be a very good vid, and probably is but because it's incomplete it's hard to tell.

Now the second movie; KN-At his mercy. Ok, this vid starts out with a woman sleeping naked on a bed. A guy comes in, armed with a knife, and starts fondling her, when she wakes up he forces her to suck his cock. It's a nice BJ scene. Then after a while he lays her on her stomach and ties her hands behind her back and plays with her ass and pussy for a bit. Then she gets flipped over and fucked but just as it gets good the vid ends. Bummer.
Sodoman Rating: 1 and a half out of 5 stars.
Worth the download: If you like BJ's then go ahead and view it but don't be too disappointed when it starts getting good and it ends. If you're not really into BJ's then don't bother. You do get to see about a minute or two of fucking but it's really not much.

OK, now I want to say that these reviews are nothing more than my opinions and DO NOT REFLECT THE PERSON POSTING THE VIDS. ALL contributions are very much appreciated! Thank You to everybody who posts vids! :) ;)
Again MKP4 I'm not judging you for the vids, your efforts are much appreciated, actually, I'd love to see the rest of these vids. They do look like good ones, with all of the material to view. Remember these are only my opinions and I'm no pro movie critic.

http://rapidshare.de/files/12817641/...ed_hostage.wmv
http://rapidshare.de/files/12818788/KN-At_his_mercy.wmv

Sodoman 08-30-2006 05:00 PM

Group 1.wmv By: Blue

Ok, I saw this one and well the story starts with a young man and his girlfriend in his bedroom, they are about to have consentual sex when two of his buddies comes in the room. Well she stops and covers herself and he seems to ask them to leave (it's in a foreign language) then they seem to ask if they can join in. So the boyfriend asks his girl and she doesn't like the idea at all. Scene cuts to the two lovebirds in another room, this time she is tied to the bedpost. When he turns her doggie style his buddies pop out of hiding and he moves aside and lets them have some fun. She quickly realizes that it's all three of them doing her and she tries to struggle but no use. They finish with her and they're all piled on top of her laughing and carrying on until they realize she isn't moving. They panic and take her body somewhere and dump it outside. Appears they accidetally smothered her as nobody was choking her. The acting to me is not that great, decent at times and cheesy at other times. The action is not all that great either, decent but not great. Sodoman Rating: 2 and a half out of 5 stars. I'm not much for snuff. Serves no purpose to waste good pussy! :D Worth the download: To me personally not really but if you like snuff and you like movies that have a lot of horse play before it gets to the real action then take a peek at it, it doesn't take long to download. The action just doesn't last long enough for me. I'm usually not a big fan of younger actors/actresses as they don't seem to take the roles seriously enough. She does do a decent job of acting. Download if you wish but don't have too high of expectations.

http://rapidshare.de/files/30935325/group_1.wmv

MKP4 08-30-2006 11:54 PM

Hey Sodo -

We should reprint the link in case someone reads the link and would like to download.

Otherwise, people have to search through the other thread.

Maybe a link back to the other post.
MKP4

MKP4 08-30-2006 11:55 PM

Can you move my review posts here too?

Sodoman 08-31-2006 01:12 AM

Review: 'Joy' from Boredmom 's post #381

Total Size: 25Mb Uncompressed assembled from 2 files
Total Time: Approx 3.5 Minutes

Pros: Scenary lends itself to realism. Good camera variation. Nice overall feel.

Cons: Acting was 'okay' but not spectacular. Could have used more menace from the perp.

'Joy' is a short three minutes where the victim is forced into a stairwell. Her cloths are torn off (big plus). And she raped and forced to perform oral sex until the perp cums on her face. The vict has one of those ultra thin bodies. Very cool if you're into skinny girls.

There is nice little bit of pleading as the victim begs, "please don't hurt me." I love it when they do this in vids, especially if the vict has a nice voice. The problem in this case is that the perp never threatened her. It would have been better if he had a knife or just menancingly implied harmful intent. He DOES however handcuff her to the railing (nice little touch).

The rest of the scene progresses nicely. There's some good shrieking as the vict is penetrated. Its immediately tempered (which is reasonable) since she is displaying fear of the perp.

The best part of this video is the setting. Its an old stairwell in a common mid-rise building. Its such a good change from the vacant, lifeless apartments that contemporary rape videos have been leaning toward. It screams "cheap rape set". Here, she's practically out in the open public, naked and still helpless. Ya can't beat that!

Worth the download?
Such a small download, and you can't beat the price. :p

Thanks BoredMom.

Sodoman 08-31-2006 01:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sodoman

Review: 'Raped by the Lake' from Sodoman's post #388

Total Size: 71Mb Uncompressed
Total Time: Approx 29 Minutes

Pros: Really really brutal and really really gross.

Cons: Really really brutal and really really gross.

Three huge, studdly guys brutally rape a girl by the lake.

At first I thought they should have called the video "Raped in the lake", because they spend the first several minutes picking up and slamming the vict into the lake repeatedly. They spend a lot of time cracking her head over and over again into the water. I don't know that it added anything particularly but to show her a sense of lost control. Usually the prelude to a rape arouses the viewer. This didn't do anything for me personally.

One thing to note is that the camera work is really shoddy in the water scene. I think director said "erotic" but the the camera man heard "erratic". Cuz .. erratic is what we got. To that point, they could have been slamming a bag of rice into the water, I could hardly tell between the crappy camera work and the encoding.

The actress reminded me of Tracy Ulmann, with red tight curls and a pointed nose. That's not a good start. Through most of it she has a monotone scream. But she CAN scream. She's never silent throughout the whole ordeal, and for once I wish the vict was.

I thought it would turn around when they drag her onto the shore and pull her spread eagle. But instead of molesting her, groping or pulling her clothes off, they piss on her (just not my thing). I've always thought if you're into that sort of thing, you should wait until the end .. not the beginning. But I'm not a subject matter expert. Maybe peeing on the vict is the way to go before you get all close and personal.

The rest is just a REALLY long and brutal rape. They spit repeated and demean the vict, plugging her in every hole. Normally this is a beatiful thing. But the transition from one to position to the next is so quick and arbitrary, that at points it seems like they were just speeding through a serious of "must rape positions". Thrust Thrust Change Positions .. Thrust Thrust Change Positions. What's that all about? It reminded me of a Chinese fire drill.

In the final position where they are gangbanging her with some double penetration, they manhandle her head. This just confused it for me. If you're into torture, then just torture the poor girl. If you want to rape her, then rape her. Why make it so complicated?

You know? At the end of it all, I didn't know if the vict was more raped, or mauled. The three over-sized, gorilla-men, just completely over-powered her that she would have been better being raped by a tank (then run over). It was all a little over the top.

If you're into really, really senseless brutal rapes, with lots and lots of peeing (in people's mouths and everything) while constantly beating on the vict, then look no further! You've found the paragon of the genre.

If you care for even a marginal psychological interaction between vict and perp, then, trust me, save the download.

Worth the download?
Really depends if you're into the ultra-senseless and super-brutal. Otherwise, put it lower in your list.

Thanks Sodoman .. its never bad sharing. With 500+ downloads, I know someone is enjoying it.

Sodoman 08-31-2006 01:21 AM

http://www.sexuploader.com/?d=S6PGHT61[/QUOTE]

Review: Gal4's Video from Post #355 (rtg7)

Total Size: 230Mb Uncompressed
Total Time: Approx 20 Minutes

Pros: Victim is pretty hot. Her struggling shows off some of her best assets.

Cons: Somewhat unimaginative. Some wardrobe malfunction.

There was a lot to like about this video and a few misgivings. The plot is a bit weird. Man comes to the door selling vacation planners (??) and rapes the victim. Let me stop here and just say - ladies, don't answer the door in your bra when rapists come knocking (in more than one way). Then invite him into the bedroom before putting BACK some clothes.

One major advantage is that the victim had an attractive body (though not quite a 'model' face). She does scream throughout which adds to the realism. Her voice is unfortunately a bit gruff, maybe because of the gag. And she only uses one type of grunt - making it difficult to discern what emotion she is conveying (fear, pain, resignment). Still, its a lot better than some "near silent" films I've seen.

One funny, unintended blooper is that the tape-gag falls off three times. The last of which the perp finally give up gagging her again. Its a bit odd, but forgivable.

Her struggling, while hardly perfect was a huge plus in this vid. I can't help but this that if the perp didn't tied her hand behind her back, that this actress couldn't have pulled off a better performance. Some actresses just don't know what to do with their hands during a fantasy struggle. There's a fine line between fighting back with realism and actually hurting the other actor. So I'm glad the direction gave this actress something to do. She struggles against her bonds admirably.

Her bouncing and twisting about swings her bare breasts all over. Her thrashing of hair (though limited) was particularly enjoyable. All-in-All a solid vid, with many small, forgivable blips.

Worth the download?
Its a long download, but a good ride (meaning the victim) :D .

Much Thanks Gal4!!

Sodoman 08-31-2006 01:24 AM

http://rapidshare.de/files/26974943/Lisa_Molested.asx 4.55MB[/QUOTE]

Review: Lisa Molested posted by BoredMom Post #323

Total Size: 5Mb Uncompressed
Total Time: Approx 3 Minutes

Pros: The acting is great - making up for the lack of sex. And that's saying somethin'!!

Cons: Well .. I don't know if you can ACTUALLY make up for a lack of sex.

This is a short little video, but noteworthy. First of all, there are several elements that this actress/director does right. As the victim is completely bound to a chair, she uses several physical cues to signal a variety of emotions.

For instance, thrashing her head back and forth is plain sexy, but doesn't do a damn thing to get one unbound. Its not really a form of struggle since it doesn't help losen the bonds. However, its a great way to convey frustration. Fighting her bonds and bouncing in her chair to free herself - these are all simple but very effective acting.

Vocal cues are also another well performed essential. The actress screams, mews, whines and whimpers into her gag, all in the spance of a well spent 3 minutes.

All rape videos can benefit by taking on elements done right in this short little vid.

Worth the download?
Hell Yeah! Takes so little. Gives to much.

Great to have you on-BoredMom!! (Pun Intended) :D

MKP4 09-01-2006 11:47 PM

Review of "Old West" Video Posted by Rheostatic

Review: 'Old West' from Rheostatic's post #388

Total Size: 90MB split in two uncompressed files
Total Time: Approx 17 Minutes

Pros: Acting was surprising good. Perfect length for this vid.

Cons: Just IMO, the actress could have used a few curves.

Wow - now that was not a waste of a download!! The problem with most vid's is that the dialog absolutely sucks. Not the case with this vid, and that is the first thing you notice when popping this on. The western fantasy is faithfully captured (though some viewers may see the formality as hokey). The actress knows how to act innocent, which in porn can be really hard to sell; but she does a great job. With a little latitude, the viewer can actually buy that its her first time. Her frantic breathing (even before sex), really sells the uncertainty and anxiety. Her yelping during the initial penetration is - friggin' perfect.

The camera work is definitely a step up from many "near-amature" videos. Its not the typical boring flat perspectives we see a lot of from abroad. Worms-eye views and semi-first person are used seamlessly to keep the viewer engaged. They even used the right camera lens for the close-up giving us one of the best facials I've seen in a while. Definitely a good money shot.

The actress is a bit young looking, and this may be disturbing to some. It helps that we know that actress is of age; and its a consentual act. As she warms up to the action, she seems to genuinely enjoy it (not with fake moans, but with a youthful bewilderment). This would not have normally been my thing for three reasons: the age of character (one might mistaken her for under 18), the lack of curves on the actress and that its not really rape in the traditional sense. For that reason, I found the vid at the top of its class because it held my interest, even when it was far outside my interest.

Worth the download?
The sound and the video quality is well-worth the 90mb download.

Thanks Rheo .. Giddiyup!!!

Video Links:
http://rapidshare.de/files/30613041/...t.avi.001.html
http://rapidshare.de/files/30615418/...t.avi.002.html

Some Preview Picts Can Be Found At The Original Post:
http://www.rapeboard.com/showthread....&page=20&pp=20

MKP4 09-01-2006 11:49 PM

You know? I find some irony in this great vid that it was posted by Rheo .. didn't we just have a long discussion on how raping/taking advantage of an innocent virgin wasn't your thing?

Oh well .. I admit it .. I liked it too.
:p

Sodoman 09-02-2006 12:03 AM

Nice to see other participants in the review process! I was going to review this movie, I thought I did, but I guess not. I think I was to tired last night so I whiffed on it. Great review MK and accurate as well. I seen this movie on a site called pink movies and I loved it, problem with that site is I had trouble with other vids. Well I encourage others to take part, review or just leave opinions about movies; good or bad; doesn't matter.

MKP4 09-02-2006 12:33 AM

Actually you DID review it .. and spot on too. But I had a review written and never posted it .. I figured it was still worthwhile.

You know? If everyone reviewed just ONE video, then it would make video selection a lot better for all. So definitely consider writing a review.

Mostly talk about what you liked and what you didn't. It doesn't have to be fancy. And it can really contribute to the community.

MKP4

MKP4 09-02-2006 01:15 AM

Review: 'Violation of Audrey Hollander' from Blue's post #463

Total Size: 38MB in one uncompressed files
Total Time: Approx 4 Minutes

Pros: Big dildo (and I mean "BIG").

Cons: Little struggling. Rather irrealistic.

This is a .. weird .. film. I'm sure its an excerpt, as it jumps right into the action. Maybe something this clip skipped over could have made it make more sense (I kinda doubt it).

The plot is different, but simple enough. A bunch a cheerleaders hold down someone on the squad they don't like and violate her.

First of all there are just WAY too many dildos in this film. I mean seriously, there must be some twenty to thirty dildos. A lot of them are just waved around, making the scene look very very busy. You actually have to try and look past waves and waves of dildos to see what's going on in the scene.

There's LOTS of yelling and very little action. The actress barely lifts a finger to struggle. In fact, most of the time it just seems like she's oblivious to anything and everything being jammed into her twat. Instead, she opts to just argue with the girls on who's more of a bitch. Weird Weird Weird.

There is one notable part of the film that's worth mentioning. That's the scene where the other cheerleaders shove a small baseball bat into her ass and virgina. Its the only highlight of the film, but definitely something you'll raise your brow at. I guess people have a fascination what how large an object can be jammed into a an anus or pussy. This one is definite at the upper end of anything I've seen. Not my thing. But if anything makes this vid, this does.

Worth the download?
My recommendation is to pass. There are simply better options out there.

Thanks Blue for contributing .. They can't all be winners.

Video Link:
http://rapidshare.de/files/31374989/Audrey.mpg

The Original Post:
http://www.rapeboard.com/showthread....&page=24&pp=20