Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos

Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos (http://www.rapeboard.com/index.php)
-   General Rape Forum (http://www.rapeboard.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   punching and kicking victim during rape? (http://www.rapeboard.com/showthread.php?t=145282)

He30she31 05-24-2013 08:33 AM

punching and kicking victim during rape?

What do you think about it?
If she were doing blow job... would you feel more horny if you or other rapist would kick her in the ass... or while she would do what you tell her to do would you feel more horny if you punch her in the face?

FuckingRotter 05-24-2013 10:03 AM

Punching, possibly kicking, to subdue her definitely. If I just wanted to hurt her there are better ways.

He30she31 05-24-2013 10:26 AM

What ways? :) me and my wife are into humiliating us during rape fantasy, so we are curios:)

FuckingRotter 05-24-2013 11:05 AM

Well you could set a pack of rabid dogs on her arse whilst you fuck her mouth. That would hurt.

He30she31 05-24-2013 11:18 AM

How about this? While fucking wife, the other rapist heavily beats up her husband on her eyes... They say that they leave him alone if she calls for her mother to come as soon as she can, knowing that they also will rape her?

MissyMystery 05-24-2013 09:24 PM

Im fairly vanilla as far as my rape fantasys go...I dont like the thought of getting hurt...lol but I do like the idea of being smacked around. Kicking may work in some situations but I think punching is overkill, most of the time you can smack a woman and it'll make the freeze even for a moment. a punch is more for a bar fight ;)

FuckingRotter 05-24-2013 10:59 PM

Bar fight. I used to think that way, a victim wasn't good enough for punching. Something shifted though, if needs be I be more than happy to use my fists for more than just fisting cunt.

I have in the past used a swift kick to the back of the leg to bring a woman down, a full on kick to the face or stomach though might be going a bit far, even for me. As I already wrote, there are better ways to inflict pain once I have her how I want her.

He30she31 05-25-2013 11:07 AM

Thanks for opinions :). Ofcourse it is our fantasy. That for example during forced blowjob rapist is pull wifes head punch her and then forces her to continue. And one more thing. In fantasy terms, do you find it exciting like cutting victims tits or ass?

the savage 05-27-2013 12:31 PM

Yes, I want to hit them. Even if they submit. If I don't, it looses the rape edge I need. A little blood, a lot of pain, only adds to the greatness.

Raper_Pimp 10-31-2020 12:32 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Not all the time but some slaps on her innocent face until she crys or pulling her hair while fucking her ass brutally and another guy choking her is nice ��
Must be so fucking good to slap, choke and beat that delicious little fuckslut while totally destroying her little asshole when fucking it with a fat hard cock !! Spitting in her cute angel face and slapping it when she’s getting her throat raped while another animal fucks her teeny ass apart like a wild maniac 🤟🤟🤟😈😈🤤🤤🤤😅😅

Raper_Pimp 02-12-2021 09:15 PM

Humiliating her while completely owning her young body and be able to do whatever you want, all the sickest and roughest things you can imagine. Every dirty and weird thing you wanna do to her, you can do. Over and over again. She’ll think that it’s over with her �������������������� Of course it’s just my fucking mind going crazy on my way home after a night full of coke and alcohol ������

FuckingRotter 02-13-2021 06:12 AM

It is customary for violence to escalate. Since I last posted to this thread, I have enjoyed kicking girls in their cunts, just for the hell of it. I had a slave for a while who would come round, I'd beat her up, she'd clean my flat, then leave.

Raper_Pimp 02-19-2021 12:16 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by FuckingRotter (Post 1979114)
It is customary for violence to escalate. Since I last posted to this thread, I have enjoyed kicking girls in their cunts, just for the hell of it. I had a slave for a while who would come round, I'd beat her up, she'd clean my flat, then leave.

I’ll pay a great amount to see you kicking, punching, choking and abusing this delicious young (18) fuckwhore before you and me are going to fucking rape the living soul out of this innocent victim. To fucking rape her young unused body must be too damn good :skull-lov:skull-ny::skull-red:skull-big

Raper_Pimp 02-23-2021 11:10 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Today I want to fucking beat up and rape the fuck out of this little fuckwhore :skull-evi:skull-evi:skull-ny:

FuckingRotter 02-23-2021 09:34 PM

I work alone.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Raper_Pimp (Post 1982812)
you and me

Raper_Pimp 02-26-2021 12:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FuckingRotter (Post 1985466)
I work alone.

Do you know that the fun, when you work in Tag-Team, would multiply and the possibilities would be so much more... :skull-big:skull-big:skull-big

FuckingRotter 02-26-2021 02:36 PM

It wouldn’t.

Raper_Pimp 02-27-2021 03:22 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by FuckingRotter (Post 1987073)
It wouldn’t.

It must be fucking good to brutally destroy and humiliate sexy fucksluts like this when we’re a group of 3-4 drunk mofos!! :skull-lov:skull-ny::skull-evi:skull-red:skull-big

FuckingRotter 02-27-2021 04:24 PM

Well, when you meet a gang that wants to help you lose your virginity, crack on son! Mean while, I will be busy having actual sex with actual women, and I don't need some ones help to do it.