Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos

Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos (http://www.rapeboard.com/index.php)
-   General Rape Forum (http://www.rapeboard.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Foreign Objects Inside Her (http://www.rapeboard.com/showthread.php?t=50169)

Carrie 10-03-2010 05:40 AM

Foreign Objects Inside Her

Guys, what foreign objects have you put inside a woman and what foreign objects would you like to put in a woman you haven't yet? And ladies what foreign objects have you had inserted in you and what foreign objects would
you like to have inserted into you?

Lil-Mac 10-03-2010 07:46 AM

Ok, the only thing like that other than normal sex toys is ice cubes. The look on a girls face when an ice cube goes in her cunt in priceless. :)

I'd love to put a milkshake in a girl's cunt, then stick a straw in and drink it out.

justmetoo 10-03-2010 08:52 AM

Define normal :)

Vibrator (obvious), beer bottle (both warm and cold), banana, cucumber, carrot, broomstick, old style coke bottle (my favorite for obvious reasons), candle...

Probably some other things but that is the short list.

StalkHer 10-03-2010 09:27 AM

I have used vibrators and fingers.
I would love to use a broomstick, a bottle, G-spot vibe and a dildo.

LilLinzi 10-03-2010 10:49 AM

Vibrator, fingers, ice cubes, handle of hair brush and stiletto heel :)

Not all at the one time by the way!

JaniceJ 10-04-2010 08:39 PM

I had fingers, dildos, stiletto heel , ice-cubes and dare I say jello.

Also had a water pistol loaded with cold water. I would like to try a variant of this with the pistol loaded with sperm and in my mouth.

I am not quite such about a broom or hammer handle, or a baseball bat.
These have come up in discussions however.

Carrie 10-05-2010 04:30 AM

I've always thought having foreign objects put inside me was humiliating. Veggies , brushes and stuff. But I've also thought of things I haven't had put inside me that would be humiliating like the handle end of a toilet brush, something I treasure or maybe a bottle of wine I was made to drink later. And I have to admit that I'd probably go
insane if one of my pets was used against me as I love them so much!

scarletembrace 10-05-2010 12:55 PM

Handle of a knife...would be nice:)

dream_it 10-08-2010 04:53 PM

I've had the usual carrots, corn cobs, bananas, wine bottle (neck), a hammer handle, tennis racket handle.

like the idea of a rifle being forced inside me and also been tied helpless in a garage and guys trying what ever they can find in there

StalkHer 10-08-2010 11:02 PM

WOW! It's like you stepped out of my fantasies! :):)

GeorgeDaBrute 10-09-2010 03:40 AM

I know some delicious toy who liked the idea of a large bore revolver barrel ..gotta file the front site off and condomize it, but entirely possible.

Bad Man 10-10-2010 04:01 AM

Hmm..what to put into her?

Cucumbers, anal hooks, vibrators, corn cobs, ice (always a fave), ribbed/studded dildos....

Mostly what would make those work IMHO is if she was blindfolded first...so she had no clue..al she knew was the FEEL of it...make you wonder how many ordinary things could be used that she wouldn't recognize as rape weapons/toys if she saw them in everyday life...

--BAD MAN--

justmetoo 10-10-2010 02:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dream_it (Post 563376)
like the idea of a rifle being forced inside me and also been tied helpless in a garage and guys trying what ever they can find in there

Guess this gives guys more motivation to purchase more tools? I'm sure I could find a few that would provide more than a little entertainment.

perfectlyformed 10-11-2010 04:04 AM

Peppermill....and before anyone asks it didn't make me sneeze :p lol

x

eapenetret 10-11-2010 10:38 AM

a little vanilla, maybe

A girl I used to date back in college (many moons ago) liked me to use a frozen stick of butter. The idea was that it hurt at first (she liked that of course) but would eventually prepare her for whatever we had planned...

JaniceJ 10-11-2010 08:42 PM

I could see being ganged by a box full of many different
colored Popsicles.

Legosi 10-11-2010 09:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JaniceJ (Post 565881)
I could see being ganged by a box full of many different
colored Popsicles.

MMMMM, rainbow pussy...

Echo 10-24-2010 10:04 AM

Peanut butter.

Then call the dog.

Human Kong toy.

Brutalessons 10-25-2010 01:17 AM

I tend to improvise often during play so I have used many Items in the past. Some were done simply because of their phallic nature such as bananas, cucumbers, zucchini, carrots etc ... the vegetable bin always offers an assortment. (quick note, cucumbers are treated with a special wax that can cause a rash.... wash your toys first)

I have also used Items such as Beer bottles, wine and champagne, Sausage, both the hillshire farm type as well as once one of those huge summer sausages. I also have indulged with various types of bottled water (work best when full and unopened, Empty they tend to collapse and pinch when One gets vigorous). These "toys" are some what larger and have a definite humiliation factor as well.

Let's see... I have used Baseball bats, Barbie dolls, fisher price toys (that cute little ring toss holder being an old favorite), Plunger, cell phone, bed post and one young lady I used her husbands electric toothbrush.... hmmm

For Pain training I have used Hot peppers, from jalapeno to habenero, Ginger root and water balloons...

One day, maybe I will try to get imaginative.

Lil-Mac 10-25-2010 10:27 AM

I'd love to fill a girl with M&M's , the peanut ones, then have her drop them in my mouth.