Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos

Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos (http://www.rapeboard.com/index.php)
-   Rowdy room (http://www.rapeboard.com/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   This fucking bitch (http://www.rapeboard.com/showthread.php?t=30202)

ChiTownHoney 10-27-2009 12:28 AM

This fucking bitch

I was just over at this other board that has product reviews on skincare, haircare, and shit like that, and they have a board where you cant ask questions, so I posted a bulletin asking what everyone thought about Retinoids and whether its ok for someone in their 20's to use it and if it were dangerous and this fucking uppity ass bitch replied and said that she wouldnt consider 28 y/o skin to be "young", after that in paraphrases she wrote "no offense". Fucking bitch what the fuck do you mean no offence. I was so PISSED off that I tried to respond twice with a comment to her but failed because its a weird system where you have to write in a subject line...Anyhow I finally got it right and said she should be lucky enough to have skin like mine when she is my age and that she doesnt know what the fuck she is talking about. I am probably getting kicked off that site for my mannerism, but who the fuck does this bitch think she is? You dont go on a site dedicated to women obsessed with beauty and SAY some SHIT like that! Am I overreacting??

batffink 10-27-2009 05:16 AM

"You dont go on a site dedicated to women obsessed with beauty and SAY some SHIT like that! Am I overreacting?"

Maybe just a teensy, weensy little bit my dear! :skull-big

Sternenlied 10-27-2009 07:18 AM

Why do you even care?

If you actually are as obscenely gorgeous as you like to state why would something like that bother you at all?

Sierra 10-27-2009 09:00 AM

Yes.

Crotch_Ripper 10-27-2009 09:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sternenlied (Post 393116)
Why do you even care?

If you actually are as obscenely gorgeous as you like to state why would something like that bother you at all?

Well said.

And yes you are overeacting.

Beardy 10-27-2009 10:34 AM

I´m 41 and I´m obsessed with beauty.
If someone had told me when I was 28 that my skin was not to be considered young I´d reacted like you.
Or even worst.

Crotch_Ripper 10-27-2009 05:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Beardy (Post 393155)
I´m 41 and I´m obsessed with beauty.
If someone had told me when I was 28 that my skin was not to be considered young I´d reacted like you.
Or even worst.

Yeah but you know how to dress for a rapist . So some people we allow to be bitchy :)

pervipete 10-27-2009 05:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sierra (Post 393124)
Yes.

Nice long winded answer miss Sierra...:skull-big

pervipete 10-27-2009 05:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiTownHoney (Post 393063)
Am I overreacting??

Maybe, but you do it so well...:D

AWDracer 10-27-2009 06:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pervipete (Post 393259)
Maybe, but you do it so well...:D

Nice answer.

As for this, you are terribly overreacting. Her opinion of "young" differs from Chi's, and Chitown has resorted to namecalling. It's real mature. Chi asked a question and got an answer she didn't like. It must be that she's funneling for 'ideal responses'. Any other responses, she outright rejects.

My answer: 28 is young. Now you can stop calling other people "fucking bitches" because they don't agree with you.

crimsondesire 10-28-2009 12:56 AM

Well... its only some silly person on the internet they have probably forgotten all about it.They have a right to an opinion and should be able to express it.In my opinion 28 is young-ish.

snarkopo 10-31-2009 03:07 AM

Everything pisses you off Chi. What;s new?

FuckingRotter 10-31-2009 03:43 AM

Where's your hat?

Quote:

Originally Posted by snarkopo (Post 394268)
What;s new?

FuckingRotter 10-31-2009 03:45 AM

To be honest I'm disappointed. When I saw the thread title I thought perhaps Chi had got in to the Gor thing, you know where women can only refer to themselves in the third person or whatever it is? Only I found out she wasn't referring to herself at all.

:(

somedude 10-31-2009 03:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FuckingRotter (Post 394287)
To be honest I'm disappointed. When I saw the thread title I thought perhaps Chi had got in to the Gor thing, you know where women can only refer to themselves in the third person or whatever it is? Only I found out she wasn't referring to herself at all.

:(

LOL!:skull-big

ChiTownHoney 11-01-2009 05:39 AM

haha! Thanks for the replies guys! I'm over it now, I just cant believe I get so pissed off over something so stupid. I need to control my hot-headed ways. And yes I am a bitch, I never denied it. :D

snarkopo 11-01-2009 09:56 PM

Quelle surprise