Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos

Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos (http://www.rapeboard.com/index.php)
-   Role Play Rape (http://www.rapeboard.com/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Looking for a partner (http://www.rapeboard.com/showthread.php?t=142544)

AmeliaB 04-13-2013 07:25 PM

Looking for a partner

I'm new here but I've done RP before. I'm really picky, you have to be detailed and realistic. Don't start putting words in my mouth, don't tell me that I'm starting to enjoy it, or shit like that. But feel free to abduct me, humiliate me, gang friends on me, and publicly degrade me. I won't do nasty shit unless I'm forced to, threats and blackmail should be clever and convincing. But if you can check all these boxes, I will make you cum so hard it will hurt.

This is the shit I do that nobody I know in real life has any idea I'm into, so make it worth my while and I will return the favor. I want to get so into that I'm dizzy when I finally cum.

PM me your idea for a scene, if it makes my girl parts interested then I will give you my yahoo or MSN ID.

-Amelia

forcethebitch 04-14-2013 10:34 AM

Hello, Amelia

Throatdagger 04-14-2013 06:30 PM

Puts the oxygen tank next to you so you can use it when I get done with you. Get your towel ready and check your supply of laundry detergent.

I sent you a pm.

Ltfc01 04-22-2013 09:18 AM

I am interested in this give a shout at lockcall01 yahoo messenger:D

makeumbeg 05-22-2013 11:46 PM

Lames il stick your,ass,in the trunk my car il do shit to u that will scare the sickist

LarsTwalker 05-30-2013 05:37 PM

nomass 06-02-2013 09:26 AM

A week before, I stole a master set of keys from the cleaning cart of a shopping mall I liked to lurk around. I soon discovered they opened all the utility rooms and offices. It didn't take long to discover how cool this was. The public washrooms are down a long corridor and to the left. Well out of sight of the traffic in the mall. Right next to the woman's washroom, there is a utility room housing the main water pumps for the mall. I spend hours in that room fantasizing about what I was going to do as I could hear the woman's washroom door open and close just feet from me. Sometimes I would cum, sometimes I would just let myself walk out with a determination that the next time would be the real thing. There's a comfy couch in the main mall facing the corridor where I sat every day just waiting for the right time, right fuck.

Sometimes I'd follow the perfect fuck around hoping she'd need to go to the washroom. Sometimes I just sit there watching woman walk down the hall and think how I could take them into the 'my' room.

Then I saw you.....there was a lull in the traffic of people in the mall and you just walked slowly into my world. I watched you walk into the corridor oblivious of my presence. I stared at your ass as it moved back and forth down the hall. This was the time.

Almost reluctantly I followed you down the corridor knowing that you might be 'it'. I'd done this a couple of times before but this felt perfect, nobody was around, just you..... Part of me wanted you to turn around and see that I was closing-in but you kept walking down the hall and as you turned the corner, I knew this was truly it. I was going to turn back but thought, 'just go around the corner and feel what you feel when you see her alone in an abandoned hall with a door to your world.'. You disappeared around the corner.....I looked back and there was no one. As I turned the corner you were 5 feet from the washroom and oblivious to my existence. I checked my surroundings one last time. There was just you, me, no cameras, no people, no one was going to check the utility room, nothing was in the way. So I move faster and close-in....I was almost shocked at how easy yet violently I put my hand over your mouth, around your waist and carried you to the door. I had to fumble with the key and you were starting to react.

Your turn...or I'll continue?

ezezsuzie 06-07-2013 11:25 AM

Hi...I am interested if you agressive and into women...I can suggest a few plots

Bluesilk1 06-08-2013 04:12 AM

The parking is dark

...no car except yours. You walk fast in your black leggings and your tight white t.shirt. No bra today and the cool air of the evening makes your nipples really exposed. You reach the car feeling ...something...something that makes you look for the Keys faster you can inside your pocket. Just 10 seconds and you sit on the seat, close the dooe, lock it and put on your safety belt relaxing a bit but..suddenly..you feel some cold iron on your throath...a hand over your mouth...the belt pulled from behind to keep your body blocked against the seat...A voice..calm, whisper to your ear...Tonight you'll be mine...dont move, dont scream...do what i want if you dont want i hurt you...
UNDERSTOOD?