Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos

Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos (http://www.rapeboard.com/index.php)
-   Rowdy room (http://www.rapeboard.com/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   offended dumbasses (http://www.rapeboard.com/showthread.php?t=174560)

RapeU 08-25-2017 12:12 AM

offended dumbasses

Why in the fuck are people suddenly caring about how offensive statues of confederate people are? This is fucking bullshit. This whole "oh it's all white supremacists" is fucking bullshit. Six Flags in Texas is going to remove the confederate flag because "oh no it's so offensive now all of a sudden." It's called Six Flags for a fucking reason you ignorant imbeciles. It represents the six different flags that have flown over Texas. It doesn't fucking represent slavery or white supremacy or any of that fucking bullshit.

FuckingRotter 08-25-2017 01:38 AM

Some fucking idiot journalist in the UK who writes for The Guardian wants Nelsons Column removed from Trafalgar Square because he apparently had friends who were slave traders.

Cunts, all of them.

Meanwhile, in response to Subway not selling ham or bacon in some of their restaurants so as not to offend Muslims, a well know Australian hard ware store has decided to stop selling nails and timber....

RapeU 08-25-2017 04:31 PM

Did you hear about how ESPN benched an announcer simply because his name was Rob Lee and they were oh so concerned that dumbass people would be offended because his name was close to Robert E. Lee (the general for the Confederate Army)

somedude 08-25-2017 05:24 PM

What ESPN did with the agreement of Robert Lee (Who is Asian American!) was switch Mr. Lee to a different football game rather than the one in Charlottesville for HIS OWN SAFETY! They were worried about nut bars trying to hurt him because his name is Robert Lee.

RapeU 08-25-2017 07:57 PM

Ah I wasn't paying enough attention to the report then. Still, that they were even worried about something such as that shows that people are just being dumbasses by getting offended over stupid shit.

FuckingRotter 08-26-2017 02:52 AM

I'm still laughing at the anti-facists protesting about a march defending free speech! Fucking idiots!

FuckingRotter 08-26-2017 09:00 PM

Historian Dominic Sandbrook has written a scathing analysis of "generation snowflake", an unfavourable comparison between the student protests of the 60-80s, and those of today for The Daily Mail.

tom8517 08-26-2017 09:18 PM

I'm older than most, but the protesters of the 60's were mostly rich kids who got a deferment to keep them out of Vietnam. I have some respect for those that went to Canada, more for those that served as medics as pacifists. But mostly poor and working class kids fought and died so rich boys could protest.

tom8517 08-26-2017 09:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FuckingRotter (Post 1613990)
Some fucking idiot journalist in the UK who writes for The Guardian wants Nelsons Column removed from Trafalgar Square because he apparently had friends who were slave traders.

Cunts, all of them.

Meanwhile, in response to Subway not selling ham or bacon in some of their restaurants so as not to offend Muslims, a well know Australian hard ware store has decided to stop selling nails and timber....

There was a Nelson pillars, in Dublin until 1966, a bit of unscheduled urban renewal removed it

FuckingRotter 08-27-2017 01:30 AM

Sandbrook is a British historian, and was writing mostly about British students.

Quote:

Originally Posted by tom8517 (Post 1614363)
I'm older than most, but the protesters of the 60's were mostly rich kids who got a deferment to keep them out of Vietnam. I have some respect for those that went to Canada, more for those that served as medics as pacifists. But mostly poor and working class kids fought and died so rich boys could protest.

FuckingRotter 08-27-2017 02:19 AM

The original snowflakes!

Quote:

Originally Posted by tom8517 (Post 1614367)
There was a Nelson pillars, in Dublin until 1966, a bit of unscheduled urban renewal removed it

tom8517 08-27-2017 02:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FuckingRotter (Post 1614381)
The original snowflakes!

snow flakes with gelignite

FuckingRotter 08-27-2017 03:17 AM

Todays gem from the Sarcastic Libertarian is a photograph of a late teen or twenty-something female crying in to a telephone:

"911, what's your emergency?"

"I SAW A STATUE!"

FuckingRotter 08-30-2017 03:07 PM

Four men who took part in a carnival in West Wales are being investigated for a hate crime after a former Labour parliamentary candidate accused them of racism and complained to police. The four were posing as the Jamaican bobsleigh team from the film Cool Runnings. They had "blacked up" and wore dreddlock wigs.

I wonder if Prince had rocked up posing as their fat bastard coach, would the Labourite have been as shocked?

grants70 08-30-2017 10:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FuckingRotter (Post 1614975)
Four men who took part in a carnival in West Wales are being investigated for a hate crime after a former Labour parliamentary candidate accused them of racism and complained to police. The four were posing as the Jamaican bobsleigh team from the film Cool Runnings. They had "blacked up" and wore dreddlock wigs.

Political correctness gone fucking crazy again.

FuckingRotter 08-31-2017 02:27 PM

Apparently it is "cultural appropriation" a net of criticism that has been cast as widely as a Mexican restaurant handing out sombreros during a students freshers week, to Morris dancers "blacking up". I've never seen a hint of accusation of cultural appropriation against Asians wearing Western style clothing, or North Korea developing weapons of mass destruction though. As always, only works one way I suppose.

somedude 08-31-2017 05:36 PM

In the idiotic category of "cultural appropriation" don't forget the infinitely hot Karlie Kloss getting attacked because she did a photo shoot dressed as a Geisha and some male celebrity getting attack for saying that Jessie Owens was one of his heroes! According to the PC assholes, it is "cultural appropriation" for a white person to have a black person as a hero. Better not say I admire Martin Luther King Jr. I guess...

FuckingRotter 09-02-2017 01:33 AM

Is it cultural appropriation if I go to Tesco and buy myself an Old El Paso taco kit and a case of Corona?

somedude 09-02-2017 03:58 AM

Probably is according to the PC crowd...

FuckingRotter 09-02-2017 04:56 AM

And if I didn't like French food, would that be racist?