Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos

Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos (http://www.rapeboard.com/index.php)
-   General Rape Forum (http://www.rapeboard.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Had a sexy fantasy after getting pissed off (http://www.rapeboard.com/showthread.php?t=162864)

Hold_me_down 09-28-2013 11:12 AM

Had a sexy fantasy after getting pissed off

Let's just say my husband pissed me right the fuck off between last night and this morning.
last night I started fantasizing as I took a nighttime walk to cool off.

There are little alleys/side streets around here and like one working street light (and a few flickering broken ones). It's pitch black here at night.
I imagined a quickie rape....feeling a giant hand clamp around my face, yanking me back as I'm being dragged to a dark alley.

I'm pulled to the ground, unable to see his face. He yanks my pants down with one try, popping the button off my jeans and breaking the zipper.
Hand pushing my lips against my teeth, his finger thrusts into me, my dry cunt giving way after a few pumps as he adds another finger, then another.
My screams of pain, my pleas, turned into pathetic muffled whimpers.
I'm paralyzed with fear, much too scared to move, let alone try to fight back in any way.

Silent, menacing, he suddenly pulls his fingers out, taking his hand away off of my face only to shove his dripping fingers into my mouth. I taste my own juices and the slightest hint of blood. Very faint taste, but it makes me gag.

As I suck his fingers he pulls his huge cock out of his pants, suddenly leaning down to kiss me hard as he buries his throbbing, swollen self deep into my now-moist pussy.
I scream against his lips as pain washes over me, my body literally being lifted off the dirty ground with each violent thrust of his hips.
before long he stops kissing me, gripping my throat tight with his hand as he comes, moaning and pumping furiously.

I gasp for air once he releases his grip, my cunt dripping spunk and blood onto the dirt underneath my quivering body.
He stands, zipping his pants up before walking away. He never once said a word to me, and I never saw his face.

...it is a very hastily worded "rough draft", as it came to mind very quickly. There's not as many details as my stories normally would have, but it's a quick little fantasy ;)
I imagined myself going home bruised and dripping, my husband horrified.....only for me to have secretly enjoyed myself. ;)

IvoryBeast 09-28-2013 11:39 AM

wasn't me in that fantasy then.... I'm a nice rapist. I'd spit a little. More for me, but I'll still take the niceness points for lube first. :)

Hold_me_down 09-28-2013 11:47 AM

awww so considerate! :D

Usually there is some sort of lube used in my stories/fantasies. But if I'm a little upset and allow my mind to go to dark places, they tend to get a little brutal.

Ok ok, how could I be mad at a nice rapist? You're "sweet"! :P

IvoryBeast 09-28-2013 11:53 AM

Finally..... a woman who see's sneaking up on a stranger, taking her down.... stripping her.... and using her like a plastic fuck doll for personal gratification, for what it is. Sweet!

Cheers!

FuckingRotter 09-28-2013 12:08 PM

Oh good grief! My recent rape date, I finger fucked her dry before I put my cock in her. What's all this niceness for? She hated it, desired me the more for it. Nice is such a fucking ugly word!

IvoryBeast 09-28-2013 12:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FuckingRotter (Post 1327173)
Oh good grief! My recent rape date, I finger fucked her dry before I put my cock in her. What's all this niceness for? She hated it, desired me the more for it. Nice is such a fucking ugly word!

its not so much for her.... I just like easy access. A little spit and rub down.... I'm in and out and still have time to pick up a case of beer and some groceries. Spit. Its a beautiful thing!

pervipete 09-28-2013 12:18 PM

Couldn't have been either, or at least one of my hands would have spent some of the time playing with your boobs...

Hold_me_down 09-28-2013 12:56 PM

ahhhh, pervipete! I love a good nipple yank or two mixed in with licking and groping, just for added agony ;)

fuckingrotter, You sound like the rapist in my more vicious fantasies hehe. never a bad thing ;)

"Spit! It's a beautiful thing!" hahahaha, quote of the day!!

pervipete 09-28-2013 01:25 PM

Well if you insist...*twists your nipples* like that?

Hold_me_down 09-28-2013 01:36 PM

*squeals* mmm damn, dig your nails in a little more...unless you're all talk and no game...;)

pervipete 09-28-2013 02:38 PM

All talk??? *digs in my fingers and twists them around, before pulling you onto your knees and starting to unzip*...

revengethroughrape 09-28-2013 03:47 PM

Who lets a perfectly good victim go afterwords? ;)

Hold_me_down 09-28-2013 05:14 PM

Who knows! Maybe he couldnt be bothered with a sex slave lmao

revengethroughrape 09-29-2013 01:11 PM

Silly guy. You have to abduct them after so you can really work them over, until they are a gibbering mess that is bent to you will. Then send them back to the husband, who you have programmed her to hate.

GeorgeDaBrute 09-30-2013 05:58 PM

I always have rape fantasies after I get mad, sometime BECAUSE I get mad.. sometime even when I'm not mad ..maybe I am a sicko .. okay NM ..I am a sicko.

Darksyde 10-01-2013 12:48 AM

Now that you mention it, George, I often have rape fantasies after having a bad day or an unpleasant experience of some sort. And they tend to be more cruel or vicious than my regular rape fantasies. I'd never really made the connection before, even though it seems perfectly obvious now.

Hold_me_down 10-01-2013 05:29 PM

Yeah, angry rapists= my cue to leave the room! Damn where are the ladies when ya need em?? Lol
;)

Lady rape... Now THAT would be interesting...

GeorgeDaBrute 10-05-2013 08:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hold_me_down (Post 1329282)
Yeah, angry rapists= my cue to leave the room! Damn where are the ladies when ya need em?? Lol
;)

Lady rape... Now THAT would be interesting...

Just FYI I would totally watch, or helpfully volunteer to hold you down.