Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos

Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos (http://www.rapeboard.com/index.php)
-   Rowdy room (http://www.rapeboard.com/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   What I want to know is.... (http://www.rapeboard.com/showthread.php?t=143680)

Sierra 04-25-2013 10:28 PM

What I want to know is....

Where the FUCK is Batffink??

I come back to see him and he's doesn't even have the intestinal fortitude to show his face? Or did local rams finally complain that he was fucking all the ewes and they weren't getting any?

FuckingRotter 04-26-2013 12:10 AM

It is extremely bad manners of him. I've tried both here and in the introductions thread to provoke the old cunt, but he isn't coming out.

Either his brain is finally too addled by all that weird brown liquid he drinks. Or he finally married Flossie and they're on honeymoon touring the sheep stations of New Zealand together.

Sierra 04-26-2013 12:34 AM

He'd better not have married Flossie or there will be mutton on the table tonight. :cool:

He'll get a piece of my mind when he finally pulls his head out of his ass and shows up.

FuckingRotter 04-26-2013 12:55 AM

I think he actually wants a piece of your arse Sierra. :)

Sierra 04-26-2013 01:17 AM

If he plays his cards right he just might get it.

But you have to play to win. I've PM'd him in the hopes that it will sound the alarm and wake the old sheep-bugger up.

FuckingRotter 04-26-2013 04:33 AM

It might, if he gets message notifications by e-mail. I don't even know if that's an option on here? If it is I must have turned mine off a long time ago.

I do get friend request notifications though. May be some kind soul will try to friend him and see if that wakes the old fart up. I do miss our resident sheep worrier, and am as worried about him as the flocks are by him! ;)

Still he did tell us all that when he moved to his daughters he wouldn't be able to get on here as much as he used to.

LIDM99810 04-26-2013 04:43 AM

Fr, I think he was around today, if memory serves me right he posted in that thread this morning.

FuckingRotter 04-26-2013 04:47 AM

Nope. Trust me, if McBatfink was around, you wouldn't think, you would know. :)

LIDM99810 04-26-2013 04:53 AM

Ahh. Yeah reckon it was butt someone instead, mixed the names up.

FuckingRotter 04-29-2013 12:51 AM

He is here. Now. :)

LIDM99810 04-29-2013 12:58 AM

I saw :) should I be scared?

FuckingRotter 04-29-2013 01:23 AM

No. He won't hurt you. Right gender, wrong species. :)

batffink 04-29-2013 08:08 PM

Fucking chaos.

I turn my back for five lousy minutes and this place goes to fucking pot.
We get new members from RD and FuckingRotter immediately starts savaging their ankles. You must forgive the pommy twat as he's probably in withdrawal. When he doesn't get his favourite Lancashire hotpot or his chips with curry he loses the plot and goes feral. He probably thinks you are Americans ready to take his work from him.
Wtf? I hear you ask. Well I should explain, FuckingRotter thinks that America is somewhere west of Kazakhstan and south of Lithuania and blames all the Slavs flooding into England for nicking his work.
And that's not all. Sierra pops her lovely head up out of nowhere and Bingo! Instant hard-on. There is a God in heaven after all. Pervipete came back too (although he didn't give my ancient member even a twitch.)
This is all to much for me. Phantom, HRH and Maradona will be next to appear.
I think I'll go pour a Scotch and have a lie down.

LIDM99810 04-29-2013 08:27 PM

Gimme back maradona. I miss the guy.

FuckingRotter 04-29-2013 10:27 PM

What the fuck do you mean "goes fucking feral"? It's a fucking permanent state around here. Somebody needs to be fucking feral because there's some fucking lunatic going round stealing all the fucking sheep.

Come to think of it, we haven't lost any for a few weeks....

Oh, and stop trying to shift attention away from your own miserable fucking sand pit of a country on to the poor Septics. Every one here knows its Australia's fault no English person can get a job in a pub any more. You lot just can't stand to be seperated from that cold piss you keep ending us for too long can you?

LIDM99810 04-29-2013 10:40 PM

Battfink is australian? *hoepful eyes* hehehe

FuckingRotter 04-29-2013 10:49 PM

No, he's a Sweaty Sock. He only went and compounded that travesty by moving to Australia. Well, he says he moved there, but he's quite old you know and usually refers to his original home there as Van Diemans Land. I rather suspect he didn't so much move as was sent there. ;)

LIDM99810 04-29-2013 10:51 PM

Lol I'm an aussie born and bred. I bet if he is here he's running amok

FuckingRotter 04-29-2013 11:04 PM

I think he more totters amok these days. ;)

Seriously though, I shouldn't rag on my old mucker so much as I used to, not sure he can take it. He really is as fine a Scottish gentleman as that country ever turned out. :)

LIDM99810 04-30-2013 12:33 AM

A scot in australia? Ohh no. :p