Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos

Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos (http://www.rapeboard.com/index.php)
-   Idle Talk (http://www.rapeboard.com/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   The random Message Thread (http://www.rapeboard.com/showthread.php?t=6874)

Sternenlied 06-21-2007 05:44 PM

The random Message Thread

Here you can post any kinds of random messages to other members or the board in general:

For example:

[Insert User Name] Please empty your messagebox!
Has anyone seen [Insert User Name] or has any information on his/her whereabouts?
[Insert User Name] Please let me hear from you!
Stuff like that!

Please use this thread to keep the board from being filled with lots of messages to be forgotten in the near future.

ego 06-21-2007 05:57 PM

Thanks Stern, i was just in need of this thread.

Well, Dash, i dont know why you left the chatroom, i just wanted to say that there is no big deal from my side.
everything is cool :)
But (just to let you know), compare me with this guy could be considered as an insult....

Oh, something more for you Dash: EMPTY YOUR INBOX, you cant get new messages. :D :D

dashrendar44 06-22-2007 01:45 AM

hmm.....lol, sorry, before the hack i had nothing there cuz i cleaned it out, but i guess cuz of the crash its full again XDD...ill clean it out, but fyi, i had to go cuz i was seeing a baseball game...we lost TT_TT

somedude 06-23-2007 05:43 PM

Ha ha the Blue Jays suck!:D

dashrendar44 06-23-2007 06:03 PM

were doing a lot better than many other teams are right now, and at least weve won the world series before, unlike a few other teams i could mention.....PLUS! its not the playes fault! we have an amazing team, its just that ever since 1993 our management has sucked more ass than a chechnian hooker on a busy night, especially our current manager(who i refuse to mention by name...he is pure evil and trash!) who sits on his fat ass and either A) pulls out a pitcher way to early or B) leaves him in till he fails so bad theres no way we can come back THEN pulls them out...fucking douchebag managers screwing us over.....TT________________________________TT

hornybisexualbitch 06-26-2007 09:49 PM

my random messenge....

LIFE SUCKS AND MY HEAD HURTS

AND I LIKE MY NEW AVATAR, SO MUCH PRETTIER THAN THE LAST,.....

ALSO NOTE TO RB MEMBERS, PLEASE NO MORE PM'S TELLING ME I AM SEXY, IT IS STARTING TO GET CREEPY, THANKS.

Jasmine 06-26-2007 10:00 PM

Okay! I'll stop HB! But you are sexy!

hornybisexualbitch 06-26-2007 10:01 PM

LOL, well you i wouldnt mind, but sorry people, some of you are creepy, and the things people have sent me over email, about my avatar, and all, well i thought it was time to take it down.....

my dark side 06-26-2007 10:10 PM

How do i go about getting permission to call you sexy without coming across creepy...... I've always prefered to come across as strange :skull-big :skull-big :skull-big

hornybisexualbitch 06-26-2007 10:13 PM

LOL just say sexy, but.. um some of them people were like hmmm how do i say this,

they were like maddog in a room full of big tits, they were gawking and saying the loved me, and loved my tits, someone asked to marry me, date me, fuck me, call me, etc, i was annoyed and creeped out.

sindyloo 06-27-2007 12:54 AM

AWWW DAMN IT!??:( :( Crying and sniffling shuffling away as I close the vevet box with HSB`s ring in it!! Could have been such fun too???(SOB!!);) :skull-big

MADDOGMCMANAMAN 06-27-2007 01:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hornybisexualbitch
LOL just say sexy, but.. um some of them people were like hmmm how do i say this,

they were like maddog in a room full of big tits, they were gawking and saying the loved me, and loved my tits, someone asked to marry me, date me, fuck me, call me, etc, i was annoyed and creeped out.

err..EXCUSE ME !!!

lol if maddog was in a room of big tits...there would be no gawkin,love,marriage and shit.....

there would be straight suckin !!!!!!!!!

Darkman 06-27-2007 03:03 AM

lol! right on brother

hornybisexualbitch 06-27-2007 07:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MADDOGMCMANAMAN
err..EXCUSE ME !!!

lol if maddog was in a room of big tits...there would be no gawkin,love,marriage and shit.....

there would be straight suckin !!!!!!!!!

LOL maddog, u crack me up so much.

MADDOGMCMANAMAN 06-27-2007 11:51 PM

glad 2 b of service lol

hornybisexualbitch 06-28-2007 09:14 PM

again random messege,

i am horny, and well yep horny.

sillyjunior2000 06-29-2007 11:43 AM

one more msg to all:
Why isnt anyone in the chat room ?

msg to hbsb:
Here bitch lemme take care of your horniness :D

ego 06-29-2007 11:55 AM

@Supergirl I said thank Sodoman, not thank ego!

hornybisexualbitch 07-01-2007 09:46 PM

My Head Hurts

And Ego, Who Is Supergirl?

RapeU 07-01-2007 10:13 PM

Supergirl is Superman's sister...or cousin...who somehow survived the explosion of Krypton