Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos

Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos (http://www.rapeboard.com/index.php)
-   Rowdy room (http://www.rapeboard.com/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   THE ROWDY ROOM, do not enter unless you want to be insulted! (http://www.rapeboard.com/showthread.php?t=1489)

somedude 06-16-2006 12:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rheostatic
Lordy, here we go again with the inside jokes. :rolleyes: Just remember, your the only one laughing.

I'll be laughing the hardest when you Canadians fail to win the Stanley Cup again! Wasn't the last time in 93? :D

Rheostatic 06-16-2006 12:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by somedude
I'll be laughing the hardest when you Canadians fail to win the Stanley Cup again! Wasn't the last time in 93? :D

Now THAT'S how you get to a Canadian! Redneck hockey my ass! Keep up the good work.

PS yo mamma

gal4 06-16-2006 12:52 PM

Here I am spread eagled on the bed, a knife, and a bottle of vinegar on the bureau, what are you gonna do?

http://fapomatic.com/thumbs/20/we1.jpg

Throatdagger 06-16-2006 01:21 PM

Gal, I would tell you but you have me so excited that I can't type.

If you are dressed like that, I'm cutting the rest of your clothes of weith the knife. Now then it is time to give those boobs a real close inspection. I would especially work on the nipples then I slowly work my way down and see if that clit can get excited. I would get you nice and warm and then we would see if I could get your body bucking like a bronco. It is getty-up-cowboy time at the old bedsrpead. :D

What is the vinegar for; are we making pickles later? My cucumber will be well preserved in a nice warm wrapper. ;)

Rogue 06-16-2006 01:53 PM

You're all jerks

Rheostatic 06-16-2006 02:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rogue
You're all jerks

Everyone watch out for Captain Originality!

innocent 06-16-2006 02:27 PM

Quote:

No hint intended, I was taking a poke at Grm because his poems in your honor. Did I say you'ld have nothing to worry about from me? *getting handcuffs ready for his guest at the jail* ;)

i kinda like grms poems. havent had any lately tho. think i upset him cos i use the 'other board!" only cos its so quiet here on this one lately and you guys havent been busy enuff to satisfy me!!!! hint hint!

kinkyone 06-16-2006 02:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by innocent
....... you guys havent been busy enuff to satisfy me!!!! hint hint!

...what are you still waiting for guys.... :D ....go get her.... :D

somedude 06-16-2006 02:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by innocent
i kinda like grms poems. havent had any lately tho. think i upset him cos i use the 'other board!" only cos its so quiet here on this one lately and you guys havent been busy enuff to satisfy me!!!! hint hint!

So many to rape, so little time! :D

somedude 06-16-2006 02:32 PM

Quote:

Now THAT'S how you get to a Canadian! Redneck hockey my ass! Keep up the good work.

PS yo mamma

My mamma will be ninety the next time a Canuck teams wins the Cup! :cool:

kinkyone 06-16-2006 02:36 PM

Quote:

So many to rape, so little time! :D

:D ...dammit to hell.... :D ....let's rape everything within sight.... :D

somedude 06-16-2006 02:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kinkyone
:D ...dammit to hell.... :D ....let's rape everything within sight.... :D

Are you suggesting a rape-rampage? Let me check my schedule! :D

kinkyone 06-16-2006 02:42 PM

Quote:

Are you suggesting a rape-rampage? Let me check my schedule! :D

...... :D why don't you start the rampage with the schedule itself :D

somedude 06-16-2006 02:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kinkyone
...... :D why don't you start the rampage with the schedule itself :D

I'm not into paper-cuts! :D

Rogue 06-16-2006 03:02 PM

Quote:

I was a seafarer by age 5, and captaining the largest ship in the world by 20. After hitting an iceberg, getting captured by communists and becoming chairman of a gas company in the space of a month, I decided to return home yesterday. What have you done lately?

kinkyone 06-16-2006 03:33 PM

Quote:

I was a seafarer by age 5, and captaining the largest ship in the world by 20. After hitting an iceberg, getting captured by communists and becoming chairman of a gas company in the space of a month, I decided to return home yesterday. What have you done lately?

.... :D he got your goat by just typing a few words :D
Quote:

virginfantasy 06-16-2006 04:09 PM

oh man today i was at my moms looking for a bag to put my clean clothes in, and i saw her humongous vibrator on the closet shelf *shudders* cant she find a better place to put it???lol:P
isnt it embarrasing to find someone elses vib- or to have them find yours??haha

Rheostatic 06-16-2006 04:15 PM

Quote:

Invested in an independent business venture that went global, selling my shares in the company and netting 1.6 million out of the deal. Had 3 major research publications in the span of a month, 2 as primary author. Received the Govenor General's award for 2006 for pulling a family out of a burning car off the 401.

See, I can write a bunch of random crap, too. Doesn't make it true. Post a few newspaper citations of your accomplishments, plus a verification that you are who you say you are, then you will receive my respect.

PS, Assuming what you said is true. Captain of the largest ship in the world by 20? Chairman of a gas company? And the best you can come up with in entering this post is "you're all jerks"?

AAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

somedude 06-16-2006 04:15 PM

Not near as bad as when they find your sex slave in your closet Virginfantasy! That always takes so much explaining. :D

kinkyone 06-16-2006 04:24 PM

Quote:

Not near as bad as when they find your sex slave in your closet Virginfantasy! That always takes so much explaining. :D

....also you can always throw the vibe away :D or better still .....keep it at it's 'proper' place till the time search operations are on :D .....but sexslave? ....now that would be hard to throw or stuff :D