Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos

Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos (http://www.rapeboard.com/index.php)
-   General Rape Forum (http://www.rapeboard.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Sobbing or Angry? (http://www.rapeboard.com/showthread.php?t=135154)

dokturok 02-02-2013 11:26 AM

Sobbing or Angry?

If this has been discussed, I apologize but I am just wondering whether you would like your victim to be crying during the act or angry, saying things like, "No! Get off me..."

Personally I like the idea of a woman angrily fighting me at first and then while she continues to fight me throughout the entire act she begins to cry as soon as she realizes it's going to happen regardless of what she does or even says.

monkey_child 02-02-2013 12:24 PM

I know that in the few stories/role plays I have been involved in, I have liked fighting until the end... not going down without a fight so to speak

alexbrett 02-02-2013 01:58 PM

I find her being a bit teary, but struggling, maybe not screaming "you fucking cunt, you asshole" etc.. but having her struggle against me feebly and the occasional sigh or gasp of despair as i start pumping into her

finman 02-02-2013 10:45 PM

The ultimate is to have "both"... Struggle in the beginning when the initial survival instincts kick in. As the rape progresses and she feels herself being penetrated/violated the struggle becomes even more desperate. Panic, fear, along with so many mixed feelings...then as she realizes I've filled her with my seed...then feeling defeat and hopelessness sets in...tears start to fall...and her defeat is complete... :)

Carrie 02-03-2013 02:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by finman (Post 1217309)
The ultimate is to have "both"... Struggle in the beginning when the initial survival instincts kick in. As the rape progresses and she feels herself being penetrated/violated the struggle becomes even more desperate. Panic, fear, along with so many mixed feelings...then as she realizes I've filled her with my seed...then feeling defeat and hopelessness sets in...tears start to fall...and her defeat is complete... :)

Mmmmmmmm HOT!

finman 02-04-2013 10:58 PM

I'm glad you like Carrie. If you ever want to pursue it/discuss further... ;)

perfectlyformed 02-05-2013 05:25 AM

I've always had a few strong ideas on this subject. Basicly if I'm not a crying mess when you're done you haven't raped me right. The whole experience is SUPPOSED to be unpleasant and traumatic.

x

Remiel 02-05-2013 06:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by finman (Post 1217309)

You are correct sir, and I completely endorse the idea that we have to stick to one or the other.

The proper victim should start with one or the one...and then move on. Imagine her crying, sobbing, pleading not to get violated. And then she starts to fight, to scream in anger, claw, bite, etc.

Then she is fully, completely raped (hopefully in all her holes...have to be thorough, y'know), and the stears start again. Gotta love cycles. ;)

FuckingRotter 02-05-2013 07:16 AM

Crying.

bigal 02-05-2013 11:28 AM

If it has to be a choice of sobbing or angry, I think sobbing.

nondescript29 02-14-2013 11:26 PM

Angry.

Real men should be able to handle a little fight in a girl.

perfectlyformed 02-15-2013 06:50 AM

I beg to differ. A real man would subdue her properly. Rape is power at the end of the day and if you are thinking "oh maybe I shouldn't hit her" then you don't have the power or abillity to impose your will over her.

x

nondescript29 02-15-2013 03:23 PM

I actually completely agree with your statement. However my natural inclination would not be to roll over and give in simply because he attempts to rape me. I may cry later once I've exhausted every other measure and realize there's no escape, however.

perfectlyformed 02-15-2013 07:33 PM

Oh whos giving in? But if he can't take it then why does he deserve it? I don't want him tomake love to me, or even fuck me. I want him to rape me. By the time hes in me and drilling away I shouldn't even be considering resistance.

x

nondescript29 02-16-2013 02:09 AM

I have the feeling we're saying the exact same thing. :-)

FuckingRotter 02-16-2013 05:43 AM

I think the essential difference between the pair of you is the initial reaction. Seems nonwotsit is going to fight tooth and nail, and even be defiant once the rape is being accomplished, whereas Emmy, being tiny, and pretty bloody helpless, realises her only recourse is tears. Provided of course her rapist really is going to fuck her no matter what. Thing is, Emmy will taunt you to hell in to taking what you want, because she knows most men just won't do it. Some yes. But not many.

That girl just needs doing, it's all she knows and all she understands. :)

perfectlyformed 02-16-2013 06:51 AM

Basicly I have the mentallity of a fuck toy and I know it. Also I agree that I taunt and tease but thats because I'm looking for the men that will rather than the men that won't :)

x

FuckingRotter 02-16-2013 07:41 AM

Think you need to add "knot" to your list of four letter words little girl. ;)

Hume L. Yates 02-17-2013 10:29 AM

Crying and completely submissive. There may be a little fight very briefly at the beginning, and some surpressed anger. But mostly she must be under her attacker's thumb (and torso) pretty soon, and for a long time. :skull-evi

asian_victim 02-21-2013 09:02 PM

I always fight until the bitter end. They crying comes afterwards, when I'm alone and you can't see me.