Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos

Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos (http://www.rapeboard.com/index.php)
-   Role Play Rape (http://www.rapeboard.com/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   the schoolgirl (for Rin-chan and darkness" (http://www.rapeboard.com/showthread.php?t=17830)

darkness 11-14-2008 04:19 PM

the schoolgirl (for Rin-chan and darkness"

i had been stalking this young schoolgirl she was home alone most the time and today i would caputre her. or im not the jackal

Rin-chan 11-14-2008 04:31 PM

I laughed as I walked away from my freinds, waving. I had just finished school and was heading home. Being a senior wasn't so hard. But it was hard when all the guys in the school just wanted me for my body. I had to admit, I had a sexy body. All the right curves in the right places, and a large chest, and my big blue eyes always hid behind my brown bangs. I held my books to my chest and keept walking to my house.

darkness 11-14-2008 04:37 PM

i pulled up in a big whit van just behind her taking a last look to see if any one was around but no one was. i pulled up to her and said "excuse me, miss i think a packge got droped off at my house by mistake do you know where which house i can drop it off"

Rin-chan 11-14-2008 04:52 PM

I look up at the white van and stop walking.
"I would need to see the address that it's address to first." I say and walk over to the van. My mother and always said to not do exactly this, but I had a good feeling about this man.

darkness 11-14-2008 05:14 PM

i say "its in the back hold on" i open my sliding door and prodced a packge that had her adress on it and as soon as read it i graped her and shut the door my hand over her mouth. and wispered "keep still if you want to live"

Rin-chan 11-14-2008 05:21 PM

My eyes widen as your hand slips over my mouth. You tell me to keep still if I want to live. Now tears are threatining to fall form my eyes as I feel my heart raceing.

darkness 11-14-2008 05:27 PM

i quick gag and tie you up then i hop in the drivers seat and drive for 3 hours to my home in the country.noone to disturbe my fun i then open the sliding door i take the gag out and say "now its time for my fun."

Rin-chan 11-14-2008 05:32 PM

You tie me up and gag me then leave me in the back of the van. The drive is takeing a while and soon I drift to sleep. Before I know it, the back doors open and you step in. At first I don't remember where I am or what happened, but them I feel the gag and the ropes that held my wrists and ankles together and then it hits me. I struggle in the ropes as you walk twords me.

darkness 11-14-2008 05:37 PM

i slap you after i remove your gag "behave girl or this will hurt alot"

Rin-chan 11-14-2008 05:42 PM

I let out a gasp as you slap me. My eyes search you as my face stings.
"What was that for?' I demand. I relize that I should have said that and I shut my eyes to prepare for the next slap, or whatever was coming.

darkness 11-14-2008 05:48 PM

just to rmind you that i own you. im the jackel whats your name?" and after untieing your feet i said "you a virgin?"

Rin-chan 11-14-2008 05:54 PM

I open My eyes, not feeling anything exept you untieing my ankles. "M-my name? I-I'm Niki." I then blush as you ask me if I'm a virgin. I Quietly say "yes" and look away to avoid your eyes.

darkness 11-14-2008 06:03 PM

there. see im not a bad guy i just want some fun." i say as i hold up my hands i then say "come here so i can know you better niki"

Rin-chan 11-14-2008 06:06 PM

I hesitate but take your hand and am allowed to be pulled up. You walk me to the house and I walk in. It's an excuse to not look at you as I look around the house. It was a nice house, I had to admit.

darkness 11-14-2008 06:10 PM

how do you like my home? i ask as you look around. after the tour i say "now what shall we do with you?"

Rin-chan 11-14-2008 06:12 PM

I nod yes and take the tour of your house. We end up back to where we started. You ask what to do with me. I stay quiet and look down at my feet.

darkness 11-14-2008 06:16 PM

i put my hand under your chin and said "this can all be yours if want just do what i tell you and you will live like a princess.

Rin-chan 11-14-2008 06:19 PM

I feel you lift my face up and I look into your eyes. I blush. You are quite good looking.
"Why me?" I finally ask.

darkness 11-14-2008 06:21 PM

because i like you thats why. i want to create a paridise fro myself and others. you my dear niki is to be the frist amoung many"

Rin-chan 11-15-2008 10:45 AM

I look back down and shake my head.
"Why don't you go find yourself another girl? I'm sure there are many that you can get. and Much older than me too." I turn and walk for the door. I jiggle the handle, but I realize that it's locked.
"Let me out now, and I might not call the cops." I demand, turning to you.