Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos

Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos (http://www.rapeboard.com/index.php)
-   Rowdy room (http://www.rapeboard.com/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Son of Attention Thread?? (http://www.rapeboard.com/showthread.php?t=13479)

sindyloo 07-29-2008 11:05 AM

Son of Attention Thread??

Now what? You closed a good thread where people could keep on fighting at?

So now it spreads all across RB....sometimes its best to contain a disease to a small area than let it spread across the board causing rot everywhere?!

God choice(not) now the fighting will go all over and ruin what fun was left at this place?

Yea I know...if I dont like it just dont bother reading the threads.:( :(

MinaPi 07-29-2008 12:48 PM

Hmm. Good point, but I guess we'll see if it truly spreads all over the boards, or back into another thread. I'm sure the mods will bring down the law if the fighting goes outside of the RR anyways.

Ragman 07-29-2008 03:41 PM

except.. ook at the reason why it was closed...

it looks as though the two people who were fighting called a cease fire...at least for now

I am not saying that i trust either one of them to actually pull in the guns yet but its a good first step.

Besides that thread has been filled with insuts and utter garbage forever.. Leaving it open for people to continue to be arrogant and full of themselves only leaves plenty of room for the wounds to open again. it just takes one person one post to pull up something from 15 pages back in that thread andthe whole thing starts all over again. i for one can see why they closed it.

However, I can also see the problem if they decide to "take it elsewhere" and while I am sure the mods will deal with it if it leaves the RR (Which it wont i don't think.. why would they bother leaving the rr when they can jsut stay here and insult each other) I wonder what the cost will be.

touriquet2001 07-29-2008 03:44 PM

some people just can't seem to post without being insulting or trying to start shit . just have to hope they are tired of it . i know i am .

sindyloo 07-30-2008 12:50 PM

Sorry let me make myself clearer then? We need a special area or thread for the next time people want a 33 page war that they can take it too.

That would free up the rest of the board for kinky fun again and lighthearted dis-agreements like in the better times here.

The other area will keep those happy that have nothing more to add here than attacking people all the time.;) :cool:

Sternenlied 07-30-2008 01:04 PM

Well, in the two years I have been here now I never got the feeling people needed a special thread to have a fight.
They always find a place.
And - speaking strictly technical now - members can always open a new thread to have a fight in. That's exactly what they're going to do.
So why is this thread so especially important?

sindyloo 07-30-2008 02:40 PM

Sorry Stern

Guess I am not intelligent enough to make a point here...sorry.:o

And yes you are so right of course they will go anywhere and to any threads anywhere else and there is no preventing it. More is the shame too!

Peope now think the RR is for attacks only(in my opinion) when it used to be for fun and harmless fights.

but now it sems the fights are going to other areas outside of the Rowdy Room? Idle area as well as General area too. Just no stopping it it seems? and a shame to as this was such a fun board at one time.:o

Noir 07-30-2008 03:45 PM

You can actually send private message on this board so what is the idea of bringing fights out to the open?

Sierra 07-30-2008 07:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Noir (Post 165412)
You can actually send private message on this board so what is the idea of bringing fights out to the open?

Because most of the fights here are for effect and to release some hormones. Nobody keeps going for 33 pages just for grins. To do it privately would mean you have an actual point to make, rather than indulging in verbal diarrhea.

MARADONA 07-30-2008 07:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sierra (Post 165482)
Because most of the fights here are for effect and to release some hormones. Nobody keeps going for 33 pages just for grins. To do it privately would mean you have an actual point to make, rather than indulging in verbal diarrhea.

As one of the supporters of that glorious thread...i consider myself personally offended by this post.

MARADONA 07-30-2008 08:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phantom (Post 165504)

Yes i knew you were with me. :)

MARADONA 07-30-2008 08:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phantom (Post 165511)
Well, now it is over and we can all move on and have fun!!! :skull-lov:skull-lov:skull-lov

((GO WOLFPAC!))))))

For sure!!!!
http://www.ezthemes.com/previews/w/wolfpac.jpg

sindyloo 07-30-2008 09:57 PM

YAWN??? wake me when it starts okay?:rolleyes: :rolleyes: ;)

RLA68 07-31-2008 04:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sindyloo (Post 164953)
Now what? You closed a good thread where people could keep on fighting at?

So now it spreads all across RB....sometimes its best to contain a disease to a small area than let it spread across the board causing rot everywhere?!

God choice(not) now the fighting will go all over and ruin what fun was left at this place?

Yea I know...if I dont like it just dont bother reading the threads.:( :(

Are you encouraging the fighting?

Seems to me that no one is fighting at this moment. If fights occur then they will occur. No special thread is needed.

Good to see you return....after the #15 post
http://www.rapeboard.com/showthread.php?t=13164

sindyloo 07-31-2008 01:14 PM

no not at al RLA! Just want a small area for the fighting so it doesnt go all over the board is all. Though with that one it would have been a good place to keep fighters at?

But as Stern said it wont matter as people will fight anywhere they feel. So its useless to try to prevent fighting or contain it even. Too bad to as this place needs some fun. it as been to long since it has happened?

yes and I know I have added to the fighting as well:o so like my daddy told me if I cant add anything positive then I will stay quiet! So will be lurking for quite awhile here until I can add something fun.