Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos

Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos (http://www.rapeboard.com/index.php)
-   Rowdy room (http://www.rapeboard.com/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   All time Champion Thread Killer (http://www.rapeboard.com/showthread.php?t=169935)

HRH1948 07-28-2015 04:06 PM

All time Champion Thread Killer

I must be the most boring son of a bitch in the entire world. I suppose my dream of being a history professor would have ended in a classroom full of sleeping students followed by the inevitable dismissal. Tea totally depressing...

It would seem that my prime has passed me and left a few footprints on my sorry old ass. I recall a time when I could come to this section of the board and say that Ronald Reagan was a Republican and have a half dozen certified squirrels disagree and give perfectly bizarre but almost feasible counter arguments.

Damn, how things have changed!

The movie section here has always been the big draw card. Back in the day, there were tables of contents, complete thumbnails, imdb links, and original reviews with quotes from other sources. Hell, I've got over 3,000 full length movies with rape scenes and there is no way to cross reference what is already posted and what would be new material. Most of the new threads have no movie titles, piss poor thumbnails, and reviews that are beyond interpretation.

The site was cleaned up with the scat section being closed and I think that will in time make a positive difference in attendance. Even perverts are sensitive about where they go.

Here I am longing for the good old days. Old farts do that.

:skull-bee

somedude 08-02-2015 02:50 PM

Naw, you're not that boring HRH! I just couldn't insult you for a few days last week because I was ultra busy with a new book coming out. Plus, I think the Fucking Rotter must have finally been arrested, because I haven't seen him around lately!

HRH1948 08-02-2015 08:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by somedude (Post 1501788)
Naw, you're not that boring HRH! I just couldn't insult you for a few days last week because I was ultra busy with a new book coming out. Plus, I think the Fucking Rotter must have finally been arrested, because I haven't seen him around lately!

I was wondering what happened to everyone. Hell, I've been looking for the light switch for a couple of days.

Strangely enough, I too considered the possibility of the Fucking Rotters arrest. Alas, we have all warned him about loitering around those British school yards.

Good luck with your latest project.

:skull-bee

FuckingRotter 08-02-2015 09:20 PM

Due to some bizarre fuck up, I don't seem able to access this shit hole with my mobile telephone any more. I really can't be arsed to dust off my lap top more than once a week just to read some old cunt banging on about "the good ol' days", and an equally fartish twat who just comes here to plug his latest book.

I only bought the fucking thing to do this course on any way, and since that's almost finished, I'll probably be getting rid of it soon.

So you'll just have to find a way of getting along without me.

HRH1948 08-02-2015 09:58 PM

Bizarre fuck up? That must be the formal Queen's English for "operator error". So, how is my favorite Queen been doing?

The thought of getting along without you might very well keep me coming here for years to come.

:skull-big

somedude 08-03-2015 02:12 PM

If you aren't around any longer FR, I think somehow we shall manage to survive! Though I will miss your incoherent diatribes ;)

FuckingRotter 08-04-2015 11:21 PM

Nothing incoherent about me, you're just poorly educated, and ill informed. Writer, my arse!

somedude 08-05-2015 11:59 AM

You're as incoherent and dim as a candle FR! And a working class plebe shouldn't be insulting the education of his betters ;)

FuckingRotter 08-05-2015 09:35 PM

I have only one better, and that is Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II. At best, anyone else on this planet is my equal, but I consider the majority of you as beneath even my contempt. :)

somedude 08-05-2015 11:03 PM

Funny, I happen to find you right in the middle of my contempt! :)

FuckingRotter 08-09-2015 10:53 AM

You've obviously not set your sights low enough then.

somedude 08-09-2015 01:50 PM

If I sighted lower than you, FR, it would have to be subterranean! ;)

perfectlyformed 08-16-2015 11:36 AM

Are you two going to stop flirting and just kiss now? :)

x

somedude 08-16-2015 11:55 AM

I'd much rather rape you PF! :)

batffink 08-20-2015 12:00 AM

I'd rather she raped me !!! :skull-big:skull-big

FuckingRotter 08-23-2015 12:21 PM

You wouldn't punch her first? You fucking pansy!

Quote:

Originally Posted by somedude (Post 1503814)
I'd much rather rape you PF! :)

somedude 08-23-2015 05:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FuckingRotter (Post 1504856)
You wouldn't punch her first? You fucking pansy!

I rape/fuck small girls and punch big loudmouths! ;)