Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos

Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos (http://www.rapeboard.com/index.php)
-   Introductions & Celebrations (http://www.rapeboard.com/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   New girl on the board (http://www.rapeboard.com/showthread.php?t=175223)

littleboxofsecrets 11-13-2017 07:40 AM

New girl on the board

Hi everyone! I am super excited to be here snd get myself off with like minded people and possibly get a few of you off. Honestly, at this point i prefer to just keep communication on the board and not through pm's...it can get too hectic. WARNING: YOU MAY NOT FIND MY DETAILS TO BE APPROPRIATE. Neither am I condoning anything. This is simply my story.

So, about me...I became sexually aware of my body around five. I learned quickly to spread my legs apart under the water faucet to create the most amazing feeling. As i look back at behaviors, I almost wonder if I was molested when I was too young to remember but remember the sensations. To be honest, it gets me extremely aroused to think i was. If so, I'd love the details, especially if it were incest. I played with my boobs (buds then) alot but I preferred there was pain so I used clothespins on my nipples. I was too young to know what a butt plug was yet I had the need to have something up my ass so I used tampons. It was extremely uncomfortable as to be expected yet it felt so damn good.

I also had a vivid imagination just not for the typical child. Mine involved being raped and in so many ways , I wanted to be someones toy, to be used and forced into acts. It feels like something I wish would've happened. Here I am an adult who still fantasizes about rape. Humiliation, multiple rapists, sex slavery, forced bondage, being bred, fucked by a dog in front of a huge audience...it all gets me wet. There's also an inner being who thinks I'm not to have a say over my body anyways, as if men have needs and it's my responsibility to spread my legs and let my ass and mouth be used as a cum dump. The fear if pregnancy and disease adds to the excitement.

grants70 11-13-2017 08:49 AM

Hi littleboxofsecrets. Welcome to the board!

somedude 11-13-2017 02:37 PM

Welcome to RB! And remember to play by the board rules or you'll have to get a spanking ;)

Ltfc01 11-13-2017 07:32 PM

Where to start, first let's get the easy stuff out of the way. What are your measurements this will get my mind thinking of all the devils things I can do to your body

HRH1948 11-13-2017 11:07 PM

Welcome

Damn! My kind of woman! PM me your convent's address and I'm on my way!

Seriously, welcome to the board...

:skull-bee

littleboxofsecrets 11-18-2017 02:18 PM

Thank you all for the kind wel'cum'!

StalkHer 11-26-2017 09:39 AM

Helllooooo! Welcome. Hope you find what you are looking for. When you are ready maybe we can role play.