Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos

Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos (http://www.rapeboard.com/index.php)
-   Idle Talk (http://www.rapeboard.com/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Med Status update (http://www.rapeboard.com/showthread.php?t=77656)

Lil-Mac 01-26-2012 06:54 PM

Med Status update

Not sure who I have told and who I havent so I'll just post here.

Byopsy came back clean, no cancer. Thats the good news, and very good news at that.

BAd news is the tumor hasnt responded all that well to treatment. Saw the Doc today and he says I'll be needing to go under the knife after all. He said the operation is nornally pretty safe, of course me being on a pacemaker always complicates things so nothing is really a given.

Still, odds are I'll be ok. At this point it's more of a pain in the ass than anything... Speaking of putting pain in someone's ass, where's Emmie?? :p

somedude 01-26-2012 07:25 PM

Good news on the no cancer Mac! Sucks you have to have surgery, but hopefully it'll all go well with that!
And we'll crate up Emmie and send her to you as a get well soon gift!:D

FuckingRotter 01-27-2012 01:32 AM

Fingers crossed for you Mac.

lysyn 01-27-2012 05:28 AM

Hugs for you! I'll be sure to keep you in my thoughts.

Fae 01-28-2012 12:58 AM

Hugs, glad about the cancer and hope the rest goes ok.

Mr. Wiggles 01-28-2012 01:22 AM

Sending positive energy your way!!! :)

batffink 02-04-2012 04:15 AM

As one old fart to another - Thinking of you old mate. I know what it's like to be in an operating theatre. Not much fun. Just keep tabs on the nurses and try to work out who will be sorry enough for you to give you a handjob. Let us all know how it turns out. :skull-roc:skull-roc

SexyGirl 02-11-2012 06:54 AM

Good news it's no cancer. I hope everything is going to be fine. Get well soon.

Lil-Mac 02-11-2012 09:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SexyGirl (Post 1008070)
Good news it's no cancer. I hope everything is going to be fine. Get well soon.

Working on it hun, thanks... and thanks to everyone else for their kind words as well. Looks like the surgery is going to be sometime next month. Going back in hospital for more lab work and testing next week.

FuckingRotter 02-11-2012 08:36 PM

The man could be dieing and you're only interested in him getting a hand job. Heartless bastard! ;)

Quote:

Originally Posted by batffink (Post 1004020)
Just keep tabs on the nurses and try to work out who will be sorry enough for you to give you a handjob. Let us all know how it turns out. :skull-roc:skull-roc

FuckingRotter 02-11-2012 08:38 PM

On a more serious note, Mac, did you find a nurse to give you a handjob yet? :D

gaggirl 02-16-2012 06:11 AM

relieved to hear your okay! Ill have my fingers crossed for you and hope it all goes well so that you can continue being pervy!

Mr. Wiggles 02-16-2012 08:53 AM

See?? I told you it would help if I sacrificed that virgin... and trust me..it was no trouble on my part to do that for you.. well..maybe a little.. she didnt seem to WANT to be sacrificed for any reason, the little shit.. but after I got her tied down things went well :)

Lil-Mac 03-28-2012 10:06 AM

Giving yall the latest...

The tumor has grown a bit and my headaches are starting to come back... not bad like they were but noticable. Thats the bad news

Good news is VA finally got off it's ass and decided it was time to do something about it. I spent most of Monday and a good part of yesterday in the hospital having more tests done, The big thing was a cardio stress test and full eval to see if I am even healthy enough for surgery.

Yesterday was seeing the brain guy, having blood work done, going to lab and all that crap. Anyway got the call from the hospital this morning, I've been cleared for the operation and have a surgery date of May 11th.

I guess that's it.

Mr. Wiggles 03-28-2012 11:36 AM

We will all be keeping the positive energy flowing your way to help you kick this tumors ass and get back to full speed again soon :)

somedude 03-28-2012 12:35 PM

Fingers and toes crossed for you Mac and hope all goes as well as it can!

perfectlyformed 03-28-2012 12:43 PM

(((hugs!!!)))

x

lysyn 03-28-2012 02:15 PM

agh, good luck LM!

FuckingRotter 03-28-2012 03:15 PM

Good luck mate!

Lil-Mac 05-09-2012 07:09 PM

OK, I know I have been dragging this out for almost six months now but it's not my fault. VA can move at a snails pace at times. In their defense once they found it wasnt cancer they tried to treat it, shrink it... that didnt work so Friday is the big day.

Had a new brain scan a few days ago to pinpoint exactly where this bugger is. The good news is that I do in fact have a brain. Bad news is the tumor is in the shape of Emmies Boobs so the fucking surgeon almost called the damn thing off!!

Anyway not sure exactly when it will start, just sometime Friday morning.

Catch yall after. :)