Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos

Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos (http://www.rapeboard.com/index.php)
-   Role Play Rape (http://www.rapeboard.com/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Rape Image Role Play/Rape Game (http://www.rapeboard.com/showthread.php?t=20202)

cynthiaf 01-25-2009 02:33 PM

Rape Image Role Play/Rape Game

1 Attachment(s)
Hi,
This is my first time posting to this board but I thought I would try something that I started at another couple of sites. Rather than just a text exchange I would like to respond with an an image as well. You can see the results of this experiment at rapedesires.com under the role play forum with the title "A short walk gone long". Next I would like to try this with a little twist. Here is what I'm proposing.

I'm thinking I'd like to try the same thing again with a different scenario, two victims this time and another little twist. I would like to conduct the role play like a classic adventure computer game. Whoever joins me in this endeavor would be the player/rapist and I would respond as the game would with text responses and an image. Putting the framework of a game around it would allow me to apply some situational constraints which I'm hoping would drive some inventive solutions by the game's player i.e. you. So for example if you attack one of the victims while the second is present and unrestrained the second girl will run off, call the authorities who will arrive and subsequently stick you in the pokey and there will be non consensual poking by you.

I'm not really into blood gore or extreme violence but anything short of it and consistent with the rules of this site is game. The role/play “A short walk gone long” is a good measure of what to expect although I really don't like needles (Aggh, my nipples are still aching), Therefore if a player describes an action that is not logical or unlikely the game may respond in the classic way by stating "You can't do that". I don't have a point system worked out but obviously winning the game would be to successfully rape both victims. I might give extra bonus points if you come up with a really neat idea, creative style, good details or happen to strike upon one of my fetishes.

OK then, here is the scenario (one of my favorite BTW) and I have posted a supporting render as well.

You are driving back along some old dusty country road, best way to avoid the authorities, and come upon two young women who have had the misfortune to have had their vehicle malfunction in this forsaken bad land. The time frame is just after dusk but the moon is full so there is ample illumination. You are driving an old, a very old, pickup truck. The two women are looking at you with a combination of hope and apprehension as you pull your truck over to the side of the road.

So any pseudo rape gamers out there

https://78.media.tumblr.com/b43ed741...wljo1_1280.jpg

darkness 01-25-2009 05:19 PM

(i like this idea, may i try?)

jwham 01-25-2009 05:27 PM

I was about to give up for the night, hunting easy prey on the back roads sometimes paid off, sometimes not, but the risk level of getting caught was lower and so it was where I preferred to do my hunting, but my luck soon took a turn for the better.

“Looks like my lucky night” I say to myself as I see the two young ladies standing beside their disabled vehicle, and pull my truck over to the side of the road.

“Good evening ladies” a say in a friendly voice as I exit my pickup truck, trying to ease the apprehension I see in their pretty faces, “Looks like you’re having a bit of bad luck, maybe I can help”

The young lady wearing the light colored vest with her shirttail un-tucked quickly accepted my offer of help; I was the first one to come by and maybe the last chance of help tonight.

Studying the two girls as I went about looking under the raised hood of their vehicle, I could see the girl in the black vest and blue skirt was the more intimidated one of the two girls and so I ask the more outgoing one with her shirt un-tucked to go to the back of me truck and get me a flashlight.

When she returned she seen that I was standing behind her friend with one arm around her neck and a gun pointed to her head, “Now listen carefully Bitch! And do as I say or you and your pretty little friend here will be wearing a tag on your big toe by morning”

As I held the one wearing the blue skirt at gunpoint, I had the outgoing girl tie her friend’s ankles together as I held on to her, then I had her tie her own ankles together, once this was done and they couldn’t run, I tied both girls wrist behind their backs, and loaded them into the back of my pickup truck, and drove them to my secluded farm, pulling my truck into the barn.

jwham 01-25-2009 05:29 PM

Oops sorry Darkness, if you’d like the role and she, it is yours.

darkness 01-25-2009 05:31 PM

(oh thats ok i do want it thank you)

jwham 01-25-2009 05:34 PM

It is yours, I'll look forward to reading where the two of you take it, have fun.

cynthiaf 01-25-2009 09:54 PM

4 Attachment(s)
Jessica:"Oh god, he is getting out of the car"

Carol: "What'll we do Jess, how do we get out of this?"

https://78.media.tumblr.com/37d956f7...o5_r1_1280.png

https://78.media.tumblr.com/df1de8cb...o4_r1_1280.jpg

https://78.media.tumblr.com/28d65050...o3_r1_1280.jpg

https://78.media.tumblr.com/67c1e296...o2_r1_1280.jpg

maskedmuskrat 01-26-2009 02:06 AM

nice

more please

jwham 01-26-2009 04:44 AM

Once I had my captured prey in my barn I dropped the tailgate of my truck and grabbed the one wearing the blue skirt by her ankles and drug her out of the bed of my truck with a rough yank, letting her fall to the barn floor.

I pulled her up to her feet by her long hair and warned her as I untied her wrist “Any wrong move by you cunt will be your last” I already had two ropes in place hanging from the a rafter, and raising her arms above her head I retied her wrist to the two ropes.

Once I had her arms secured above her head I untied her ankles, and stripped the crying girl’s skirt and pantyhose off of her before spreading her long shapely sexy legs apart and tying her ankles to two wooden stakes that I had driven down into the dirt floor of the barn.

Then I turned my attention to the girl who was still lying in the bed of my pickup truck, grabbing her by her ankles and crudely yanking her out of the truck in the same manner as I had her friend before her.

I then forced the second girl up on her knees in front of her friend that was tied to the rafters, as I untied her wrist I gave her a stern warning, “You be a good little girl and I will let you and your friend go after we’ve played some fun barnyard games, but if you give me any trouble whatsoever I will pop a cap in both of your asses and feed you to my pigs”

I then tied the kneeling girls wrist to her friend’s spread legs, just below her kneecaps, then proceeded to untie her ankles before stripping her of her pants and panty, then spreading her legs, I tied her ankles off to two wooden stakes in the barn floor.

cynthiaf 01-27-2009 10:10 PM

Out of charcter question

Do the girls end up facing each other or do the both face you once you have finished restraining them?

jwham 01-28-2009 04:28 AM

Sorry, I should have described it more clearly, both facing me.

cynthiaf 01-28-2009 07:36 PM

3 Attachment(s)
Jessica: "OH god what are you going to do to us!?"

Carol:"Let me, oh just let me go

jwham 01-28-2009 08:42 PM

"OH god what are you going to do to us!?" Jessica cried with tears streaming down her pretty face as she looked up at me looking down at her with a devilish grin, “We are gonna play a little game called Simon says” I told her, “And when Simon says to do something you do it, if you don’t I hurt your sister do you understand?”

Jess looks up at me with a pleading look in her frightened eyes not knowing what to say, so a slapped Carol across the face yelling at Jess, “Simon wants to know if you understand Cunt!”

“Y-y-yes I understand” Jess sobs, Carol, after feeling the sting of my slap was crying and trembling from head to toe as she begged me to let her go, “Let me, oh just let me go” to which I replied, “You’re not going anywhere you sniveling little slut till Simon says you can, so shut the fuck up!”

Then looking down at little Jess I tell her, “Cock that head of yours back between your sister’s thighs with your face turned up into her little twat and lick her till she is wet for me” then I rip Carol’s panty off of her”

“You can’t be serious!” Jess says in revulsion at my lurid demand, so I cup my hand over Carol’s mouth, pinching her little button nose closed between my thumb and index finger as I cup my palm over her mouth so that Carol couldn’t breath, telling Jess, “I’m dead serious Bitch! And your sister won’t be allowed to breath until I hear her moaning in my hand, now Simon says tong fuck your sister!”

Jess realizing for her sister’s sake that she has no choice, cocked her head back between Carol’s thighs with her face turned upwards in Carol’s crotch and began doing as I had instructed her to do, her tong finding and licking Carol’s clit until she was moaning in my hand.

Then I let go of Carol’s mouth, reaching down and ripping open Jessica’s shirt, and pulling a knife from my back pocket, I flicking it opened using it to cut Jess’s bra in the center, licking my lips as her bra busting beauties came bouncing free, and I began foundling them, pinching her hardened nipples, making her cry out into Carol’s pussy.

Then standing back up I took off my pants and under shorts, my cock fully erect as I stepped astride of Jess with a foot on either side of her, standing in front of Carol, “Now Simon say he wants you to lick my fucking nuts while I fuck your little sister and if I feel one tooth of yours on my flesh I’ll cut her throat”

Then I crammed my throbbing cock to its root up Carol’s well-lubricated fuck hole making her squeal in my face, with Jess’s upturned face now between my legs with her warm wet soft little tong licking my hairy ball sack as I raped her sister, using my knife to cut Carol’s vest down the center as I fucked her and then ripping her shirt open and cutting her bra free of her tits.

cynthiaf 01-29-2009 10:17 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Carol: "ohhhhh, that feels so strange,ooooh, jess oh jess what are you doing to me.

Jessica:[Licking sucking sounds]

cynthiaf 01-29-2009 10:18 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Carol: "Ohhhhhh, your so big, no no, don't fuck me, ohhh god your fucking me, oh god jess, he's fucking me.

jwham 01-30-2009 04:36 PM

It was such an overwhelming feeling of power looking into the teary blue eyes of crying little Carol as she squealed in my face, her tight little pussy squeezing my cock, while her sister Jessica bathed my sweaty hairy balls with her warm wet tong.

It had been a long time since I had two women at my mercy and I had never had two sisters, so in that sense it was a first for me and I was in no hurry for this feeling of sexual power and domination to end.

I pulled my cock out of Carol’s little cunt, her juices dripping from her fuck hole down into her sister Jessica’s face, and I looked down in-between Carol and my bodies into the humiliated face of little Jess, saying, “Open your mouth and suck my cock cunt lips, your little sister’s pussy needs a break”

The look of disgust and revulsion in Jess’s eyes was priceless when I told her what I wanted her to do, “Please Mister, please, please don’t make me do it boohoo-boohoo, it’s so slimy boohoo, I don’t think I can do it please” but hearing Jess’s desperate pleas and seeing the humiliation in her pretty face only made me want to see how much degradation she could stand.

“You can do it and you will do it, or I’m gonna cram my cock up Carol’s little corn hole and rip her a new fucking asshole! Now Simon says open your fucking pie hole you little whore!” and it was a testament of just how much Jessica loved her little sister as she opened her mouth and I slid my cock into it, my chest swelling in masculine pride as Jess gagged on the horrid taste of my pre-cum and Carol’s juices mixed on my pole.

I then pressed my lips to Carol’s, lips, forcing my tong into her mouth, our tongs fighting each others as she used her tong to try and push mine back out of her mouth, and it wasn’t long before I was ready to cum, unable to hold it back much longer so I pulled my throbbing cock out of Jessica’s mouth and rammed it back up Carol’s cunt, shooting stream after stream of my seed deep into her baby maker.

After emptying my balls into Carol’s cunt I got down on one knee in front of Jess, grabbing her by her head and forcing the front of her pretty face up into Carol’s sloppy used pussy, poor little Jess, she had never felt such utter disgrace as she did right then with her mouth stuck in Carol’s cunt and her little nose pressed to Carol’s asshole with me yelling at her too “Clean that fuck hole out whore! Suck it all out of your little sister!”

I knelt there grinning, holding Jess’s face tightly against Carol’s snatch, as Carol cooed like a pigeon, unable to block out the arousal building within her “Jess uuuu Jess I – I Ohooooo! Ohoooo! Ohoooo!” Than Carol exploded in a giant orgasm in her sister’s mouth and I help Jess there until she had lapped it all up.

I stood up and stepped back, looking at my two captured cunts, Carol hanging there limp, with her head down, chin in her chest, drained from her orgasm, and Jessica with her pretty face plastered with her sister’s love juices, the look of absolute humiliation blanketing her shocked face, “Simon says he’s having fun, how about you two sluts! Ha! Ha! Ha!”

cynthiaf 01-31-2009 07:46 PM

5 Attachment(s)
Jessica: "Will you let us go now?"

jwham 02-02-2009 05:05 AM

"Will you let us go now?" Jessica sobbingly asked me in a voice filled with humiliation and despair as I cut Carol’s ankles free from the wooden stakes they were tied too, but leaving Carol’s legs bound to Jessica’s wrist.

“Why are you in such a hurry too go you lazy little bitch, your sister is doing most of the work you party popper!” I said to Jessica.

I used my knife to cut the ropes above Carol’s wrist that were suspending her from the rafters, and Carol dropped to her knees at the head of her sister Jess, her weak wobbly legs unable to support her, then raising my foot and placing it between Carol’s shoulders, I violently shoved her forwards, making Carol fall belly down on top of her sister.

With Carol now laying on top of Jessica, with Jessica’s face between Carol’s thighs, and the bottom of her quivering chin pressed up against Carol’s pussy lips, I dropped to my knees between Carol’s little legs, pressing my hard cock up to the rubbery virgin sphincter ring of Carol’s asshole, my hairy balls resting in Jessica’s pretty face.

“Nooo! Noooo! Nooooo! Pleaseeee not here! Dear God not there!” Carol cries in a desperate voice that only brings a grin to my face, as I feel Jessica’s warm breath blowing pleasantly around my balls, and in a callas voice I grunt “Give it up Bitch!” as I ram my rod into Carol’s round little rump, but I was only able to sink half of my man meat up her narrow passage before her tightness brought my invasion of her ass to a stop.

“I said give it to me you fucking slut!” I yelled as I rammed Carol’s asshole again, this time her squeezing rectum muscles giving way to my determined cock, and my pelvis slammed into her soft meaty buns with a slapping sound as I sank balls deep up her ass.

I began ramming my cock in and out of Carol’s ripped asshole, riding the poor little thing like a junkyard dog, grabbing her by the back of the head and shoving her face down into Jessica’s pussy as far as it would go, as Carol cried like a hungry baby, and my hairy balls were raking across Jessica’s pretty face as I pounded her sister’s shitter, my balls bouncing against Jessica’s chin as my pelvis slapped Carol’s buttocks.

When I was ready to cum I crammed my cock all the was up Carol’s ass, holding it there, and telling Jessica, “Now start kissing my fucking nuts you lazy cunt! Don’t just lay there!” and I was feeling large and in charge as I knelt there coming up one sister’s asshole while the other sister had her soft lips pressed to my sweaty balls sack kissing my nuts with tender loving care.

cynthiaf 02-04-2009 01:49 AM

4 Attachment(s)
Carol: "Oh god, Oh god, Jess he's fucking my ass, he's got his prick, oh god, oh all the way up"

jwham 02-04-2009 05:51 PM

After Carol’s quivering ass cheeks had squeezed every drop of semen from my balls, I pulled my cock out of her ravaged asshole and pinched Jessica’s nose closed telling her, “Simon says open your mouth bitch and lick it up!” as my spunk came flowing back out of Carol’s bung hole running down over her pussy onto Jessica’s quivering chin and into her mouth, making her shudder in repulsion.

Carol was weak and weary from being raped and sodomized and put up no resistance as I tied her wrist to her ankles, but leaving her ankles tied to the wooden stakes in the barn floor.

Then I cut the ropes that bound Jessica’s wrist to Carol’s legs, and I tied Jessica’s right wrist to her right ankle and her left wrist to her left ankle, before cutting the ropes that bound Jessica’s ankles to the wooden stakes in the floor.

Now with Jessica’s wrist tied to her ankles, I rolled Jess over on her knees, her face down against the barn floor and her ass up in the air. My cock was going to take awhile to rejuvenate before I was ready to rape Jessica, so to amuse myself I took my heavy leather belt, and standing behind Jess I raised the belt up high in the air over my head and brought it whizzing down through the air whipping it across Jessica’s buttocks with all my might, the leather belt making a loud snapping sound as it made contact with soft ass flesh.

“AAAAHHHHOOOOUUUUU!!!!” Jessica screamed in agony, “Pleaseeee! Pleaseeee! What did I do?” she begged, SMACK! The belt sounded out, as it bit into Jessica’s meaty buns again, “Oh Gawd! Oh Gawd! AAAAHHHOOUUUUUUU! Please Noooo More Noooo more!” SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! I began beating Jessica’s round beautiful beefy butt like it was an old dusty rug.

Poor little Jess began rolling around in the dirty barn floor like a little ball, trying to roll out from under the merciless pounding of my belt as it rained down one brutal blow after another, begging me for mercy.