Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos

Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos (http://www.rapeboard.com/index.php)
-   Idle Talk (http://www.rapeboard.com/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Random Rant - airlines - just like mother in laws (http://www.rapeboard.com/showthread.php?t=149057)

mistied 07-04-2013 12:52 PM

Random Rant - airlines - just like mother in laws

You can't avoid them but when you're interacting with them it's like having hemorrhoids...

Came back from vacation through an international connection in miami - we made it home and the entire planes luggage did not...according to American my luggage hasn't been located yet and they are "trying very hard to find it" according to me, after demanding to search through all the arrived luggage at LGA, I found it, so it's in my living room. Their response "sometimes baggaged is handled in such a manner that does not allow proper tracking" no shit....

IvoryBeast 07-05-2013 08:04 AM

I swear they people who handle the luggage do it on purpose..... they don't care.

I had those useless locks broken off one of my bags and some items stolen back in 2007 coming home from Scotland.

Remiel 07-14-2013 07:01 AM

My luggage has already been sent to places like Amsterdam and Venezuela...by the same airline I used to work for. Believe when I say that was goes on "behind the scenes" is both hilarious and disappointing.

pervipete 07-24-2013 11:08 PM

After my last flight back from the US I would not fly American again. As we were on the final approach to Heathrow, and was very close, I'm talking minutes out, the fucking jet dropped like a stone, twice, leaving everyone around me hanging on for dear life. Then, and this is while we are still holding on to the seatbacks, the plane landed, only to give a fucking lurch to the left, almost like it had only initially landed on one set of wheels.

Did the crew come on to explain and apologise, did they bollocks, all we got was the usual 'welcome to Heathrow and we hope you fly American Airlines again' to which my, loud and pissed off response was 'not with landings like that we won't'. This was my either set of flights in two years, all more or less the same run, and this was the first time I had ever felt scared.

I've had luggage left on the tarmac and rerouted via another airport once, with United, they half heartedly asked if I wanted to wait in the Airport, which at 8 in the morning, after traveling for about 20 hours, I was a little reluctant to do, so they had it delivered to me, funny enough, it worked out well as that meant I did not have to drag my suitcase for another couple of hours on the underground and trains, it came nice and prompt that evening

FuckingRotter 07-25-2013 10:59 PM

Yes, my luggage got lost in a blizzard once, between Iceland and New York. The lovely people offered to bring it all the way to Colonial Heights, Virginia. I told them to just get it to Richmond airport, as I fancied borrowing a friends Pony to go and collect it!