Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos

Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos (http://www.rapeboard.com/index.php)
-   Rowdy room (http://www.rapeboard.com/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   How do people make friends here? (http://www.rapeboard.com/showthread.php?t=144582)

Kadoz 05-10-2013 09:07 PM

How do people make friends here?

x

FuckingRotter 05-10-2013 09:11 PM

Who hates you and why?

Need2BOwned 05-10-2013 09:23 PM

I don't hate you.

Kadoz 05-10-2013 09:52 PM

x

menace 05-10-2013 09:54 PM

This thread is so gonna help with people liking you :rolleyes:

Dude, you been here how long? Quit your whining...

Kadoz 05-10-2013 10:00 PM

x

Kim Jong Un 05-10-2013 10:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kadoz (Post 1262504)
Basically everyone hates me or ignores me and I don't get it

Poor little whiney baby. Waaa, waaa, waa.

Try being referred to as the world's #1 most hated, human rights violating dictator. You think you have issues? I have more therapists than a camel has fleas, but you don't hear me whining, do you?

I recommend you either grow a set, or move your profile to MySpace with the other teen-age girls. I suppose you are probably wishing you were still ignored right about now....

Edit....

My #1 therapist just told me to apologize for being so mean, so I had him thrown in "the box". Now my #2 therapist is saying the same thing, so maybe I should....tomorrow.

Kadoz 05-10-2013 10:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kim Jong Un (Post 1262537)

Try being the referred to as the world's #1 most hated, human rights violating dictator. You think you have issues? I have more therapists than a camel has fleas, but you don't hear me whining, do you?

I recommend you either grow a set, or move your profile to MySpace with the other teen-age girls

Okay that was amazing

menace 05-10-2013 10:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kim Jong Un (Post 1262537)

Try being referred to as the world's #1 most hated, human rights violating dictator. You think you have issues? I have more therapists than a camel has fleas, but you don't hear me whining, do you?

I recommend you either grow a set, or move your profile to MySpace with the other teen-age girls. I suppose you are probably wishing you were still ignored right about now....

Sorry to break it to you dude, but Asad has you trumped right now. Congrats on being #2 tho :skull-big

Kim Jong Un 05-10-2013 10:38 PM

Menace-Person,

Select your favorite news source and search for articles on Assad or Syria. Gun battles in the street, right? You know why? Because Assad's a pussy; his people question his authority and his willingness to exterminate them wholesale. His enemies are still alive.

Now search that same news source for me or North Korea. See any gun battles in the street? Artillery shelling? Government troops killed? Nope. Guess why? Because I am not a pussy. My enemies are fertilizing rice paddies. 'Nuff said.

KJU

Sierra 05-10-2013 10:40 PM

Kadoz -

I have no idea what you expected, but I'm sorry if you have been misinformed.

It's not enough to simply appear on the scene, make 10 posts, and expect everyone to fall down at your awesomeness. You might very well be awesome. I don't know. And that's really the point, isn't it?

As for the PMs, if you are PMing females, most of us have very sensitive radar, and even more sensitive bullshit meters. The very fact that you have been here less than a month, made 10 or 12 posts and are bleating about "nobody likes me" sets off lights and sirens in my brain. If I PM with you and I don't choose to get online for a day or so are you going to get all dramatic? Probably. That is tiresome.

You want to be a member of this community? Make intelligent or funny or smartass responses to discussions. PM people about something other than "wanna RP?" or "you're so pretty". Hand out a little rep here and there. After about 100 posts you'll find people responding to you.

And dude.... this is a RAPE board. The women here do not want whiney bitches who cry about "nobody likes me".

Oh, God....did I actually agree with the Korean dictator? :eek: I need to go lay down.....

menace 05-10-2013 10:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kim Jong Un (Post 1262543)
Menace-Person,

Select your favorite news source and search for articles on Assad or Syria. Gun battles in the street, right? You know why? Because Assad's a pussy; his people question his authority and his willingness to exterminate them wholesale. His enemies are still alive.

Now search that same news source for me or North Korea. See any gun battles in the street? Artillery shelling? Government troops killed? Nope. Guess why? Because I am not a pussy. My enemies are fertilizing rice paddies. 'Nuff said.

KJU

Phuleese... The reason you're not facing a revolution is because you got your subjects fooled into thinking you're awesome. Kudos on that, but taking that as proof you're not a pussy? Nah-ah, you gonna have to do better than that.

menace 05-10-2013 10:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sierra (Post 1262544)
I need to go lay down.....

Want some help with that? :skull-big

nondescript29 05-10-2013 10:57 PM

... What did I miss?

menace 05-10-2013 10:58 PM

An emo kid.

nondescript29 05-10-2013 11:03 PM

Eh. I saw her posts. She didn't seem stupid.

FuckingRotter 05-10-2013 11:07 PM

I feel like fist-fucking someone. Just thought I'd get that in. :)

menace 05-10-2013 11:08 PM

Are you now trying to confuse me? Cuz it's working :confused:

LIDM99810 05-10-2013 11:15 PM

Kadoz (are u a girl or boy?) I've got nothing aginst you, honestly. I think you get out of any forum, the same deal, what you put into it. My suggestions would be post wherever you have something to say, being respectful otf others and abiding by the rules. Since you posted this in rowdy room, you must be preapered for rudeness. (Prolly you shouldn't have asked this question here)

No one hates you, we don't even know you one way or another. Let us see your personality thru your posts, and make a mark here. Ppl don't get noticed overnight, I've made 360 posts and still consider myself a noob.

Comment on ppls walla, give rep, engage other members in coversation, taking into account internet time lapses. Don't read anything into delays in pm responses, ppl are just away from their computers is all.

menace 05-10-2013 11:18 PM

Oh, and not sure if anyone knows this, but the PM inboxes here have a 200 message limit. After that, you can't receive any new until you clear it.